CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange II

Wolfie

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

This one is a continuation of the old one because the lag was getting so bad due to all the vids loading at once.

It's missing that special "Frank" vibe.  I wonder if our mod team might consider making a sticky post at the top of this topic with the "Bucket of Flids" vid?  

Guest JackoTC
21 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's one of mine too. But hang on....... last week my taste in music was shit, Wolfie needs to fuck off and take me with him and you don't get why we post music on a website like this?????

On the other hand, if I accept that what you said about paying £800 for "aint no miracle worker" by The Brogues and being acquainted with  Rudi Protrudi to be true then I'm as jealous as fuck. Is the Brogues single  on the London or Challange label?

Its on Challenge - I was told (and yet to see anything to the contrary), it was the one used when recording the first Pebbles compilation album. Current fave is As Times Gone by the Tropics, and if you listen to 1523 Blair by The Outcasts - fuck me - a punk screamer long before Punk !

PS After you post those two please, you and Wolfie and this thread can still fuck off until I think of another good track

Guest Gong Farmer
14 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Its on Challenge - I was told (and yet to see anything to the contrary), it was the one used when recording the first Pebbles compilation album. Current fave is As Times Gone by the Tropics, and if you listen to 1523 Blair by The Outcasts - fuck me - a punk screamer long before Punk !

PS After you post those two please, you and Wolfie and this thread can still fuck off until I think of another good track

That  1523 Blair  track is fucking sublime. Three of the Pebbles comps I've got are on coloured vinyle. putrid pink, bile green and turd brown. Other than the Nuggets and Pebbles compilations the Texas Flashback series are very good. Hard to find hard copies now, but fuck it, they're all on YT.

Picked this up in Germany last year at a record fair, scratched to fuck so the the bloke gave it to me, at the least the re- release copy I've got is in good nick. Great album for getting shitfaced to.

12 hours ago, Snatch said:

I've never felt the need to call you a fucking idiot Neil,apart from now.

It gets worse,I only booked the italy trip because Mrs N wanted to see Greenday and they were playing in Milan the same night!.........and they were shit

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Neil said:

It gets worse,I only booked the italy trip because Mrs N wanted to see Greenday and they were playing in Milan the same night!.........and they were shit

I was going to say something but RK beat me to it. 

Guest Gong Farmer
14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

As a matter of fact, yes. I'm sitting outside of KFC, in my chavved up and uninsured Nissan Bluebird, looking at white women.

A Nissan Bluebird? You're not a very good drug dealer are you?