CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange II

Wolfie

2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I have never really understood why you come on to share music. It is beyond me. Oh... actually it isn't. LOL LOL. I know exactly why you do it LOL.

You seem to have caught the 'lol' gene from Punkape, you tactless rectum. I recall you posting quite a few songs on the previous thread, thus advocating its use. If you don't like what myself, Gong or anyone else posts here, sod off.

Guest JackoTC
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You seem to have caught the 'lol' gene from Punkape, you tactless rectum. I recall you posting quite a few songs on the previous thread, thus advocating its use. If you don't like what myself, Gong or anyone else posts here, then sod off.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I honestly posted the last video because I saw you moaning about it and find you amusing.

As I suspected. Little brainless fishes, and not worth my catching. No challenge there. LOL

Guest Ahriman
3 hours ago, JackoTC said:

As I suspected. Little brainless fishes, and not worth my catching. No challenge there. LOL

Jack be nimble

Jack be quick

Jack loves sucking big black dick

Guest Gong Farmer
20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You seem to have caught the 'lol' gene from Punkape, you tactless rectum. I recall you posting quite a few songs on the previous thread, thus advocating its use. If you don't like what myself, Gong or anyone else posts here, sod off.

What he's gained in genes he's lost in chromosomes.

Guest Gong Farmer
20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I think you may be getting me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck what you think.

I cant think of any thats gives a flying fuck either.