CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange II

Wolfie

Guest JackoTC
22 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm not being sarky, seriously. This is one of my favourite tracks of all time. I've got an original on vinyl. Listened to Nuggets years ago and all the comps. that followed, and bought up as many originals as possible. I paid £800 for "aint no miracle worker" by The Brogues from Rudi Protrudi of the Fuzztones. Met him loads of times when he was making up some compilation albums in the 80's 

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking love Rush. Got the Moving Pictures LP on it's way in the post. Can't wait lol.

One of my all time favourite bands. Lucky to of seen them live a few times.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

I'm not being sarky, seriously. This is one of my favourite tracks of all time. I've got an original on vinyl. Listened to Nuggets years ago and all the comps. that followed, and bought up as many originals as possible. I paid £800 for "aint no miracle worker" by The Brogues from Rudi Protrudi of the Fuzztones. Met him loads of times when he was making up some compilation albums in the 80's 

It's one of mine too. But hang on....... last week my taste in music was shit, Wolfie needs to fuck off and take me with him and you don't get why we post music on a website like this?????

On the other hand, if I accept that what you said about paying £800 for "aint no miracle worker" by The Brogues and being acquainted with  Rudi Protrudi to be true then I'm as jealous as fuck. Is the Brogues single  on the London or Challange label?

15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

One of my all time favourite bands. Lucky to of seen them live a few times.

Had a ticket for them at the o2 a few years back and then booked a holiday in Italy forgetting when it was,what a cunt!,regretted it ever since

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I hope you checked with Jacko first, to make sure it was OK to post music you like on my thread.

No need. It turns out that we have the same taste in music after all. How about that? Who would have thought eh?

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Neil said:

Had a ticket for them at the o2 a few years back and then booked a holiday in Italy forgetting when it was,what a cunt!,regretted it ever since

I've never felt the need to call you a fucking idiot Neil,apart from now.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I've never felt the need to call you a fucking idiot Neil,apart from now.

That is something I will have to agree on. Neil you silly sap don't you keep a diary man?