CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BEING NICE

Guest JackoTC

Guest Gong Farmer
31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He's obviously into classic comics. I bet he's got a plethora of flowery, charity shop shirts to accompany his greasy ponytail each time he visits his 'pals' at the local board game shop for a Dungeons & Dragons wank-off.

One of those cunts who wears a Ramones T shirt that doesn't who the fucking Ramones are. 

25 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

One of those cunts who wears a Ramones T shirt that doesn't who the fucking Ramones are. 

Definitely. The comics thing also suggests he wore it everyday when he got his third-class degree in retro computer rewiring from some obscure university in north Wales.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Wolfie said:

Definitely. The comics thing also suggests he wore it everyday when he got his third-class degree in retro computer rewiring from some obscure university in north Wales.

If his 'degree' had 'studies' in the title then it wasn't a degree and he probably finished his obscure university 'study' coarse thicker than when started it.

26 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

If his 'degree' had 'studies' in the title then it wasn't a degree and he probably finished his obscure university 'study' coarse thicker than when started it.

The 'Studies' moniker remains a useful indicator of utter uselessness. I suppose we should be grateful folk aren't doing Geography Studies yet.  A friend of Rat Junior's took American Studies and must have done very well. She certainly didn't get the irony of me saying "Haven't they got 320 million Americans doing that for us already?"

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Why do you use Judge Death as you avatar? And does the 'TC' in your moniker stand for Twatty Cunt?

I think it stands for Takes Cock.

Guest Gong Farmer
40 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The 'Studies' moniker remains a useful indicator of utter uselessness. I suppose we should be grateful folk aren't doing Geography Studies yet.  A friend of Rat Junior's took American Studies and must have done very well. She certainly didn't get the irony of me saying "Haven't they got 320 million Americans doing that for us already?"

The best one is 'Women's and gender' studies. It's a firm favourite with those fat ugly third wave feminist types that waste two years of their sad and sorry lives getting brainwashed on utter bollocks that leads to no career prospects. But that's okay because the coarse has taught them that the reason for them not getting a job is the fault of the 'patriarchy' and not that of the stupid pointless coarse they took.

2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

The best one is 'Women's and gender' studies. It's a firm favourite with those fat ugly third wave feminist types that waste two years of their sad and sorry lives getting brainwashed on utter bollocks that leads to no career prospects. But that's okay because the coarse has taught them that the reason for them not getting a job is the fault of the 'patriarchy' and not that of the stupid pointless coarse they took.

I certainly wouldn't employ some coarse cunt. That's my job.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I certainly wouldn't employ some coarse cunt. That's my job.

Typo... I knew I shouldn't have taken that Critical Theory and Social Justice course instead of English language.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Gong Farmer said:

Exactly.

I have actually seen some cunt wearing one of these, unfortunately, it wasn't my turn to have the M249 that day otherwise you might have seen my mush on the TV news alongside the caption "wanted, not for terrorism but heroism"

Guest Gong Farmer
13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I have actually seen some cunt wearing one of these, unfortunately, it wasn't my turn to have the M249 that day otherwise you might have seen my mush on the TV news alongside the caption "wanted, not for terrorism but heroism"

They might as well wear a fucking Bin Laden T shirt, same thing, both terrorist filth.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

They might as well wear a fucking Bin Laden T shirt, same thing, both terrorist filth.

It's just a pity some of those cunts don't follow Cobains example a bit more closely, especially the bit with the shotgun.

13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's just a pity some of those cunts don't follow Cobains example a bit more closely, especially the bit with the shotgun.

Dingo, dingo, dingo, ding-go.  Dingo, dingo, dingo, ding-go.  Dingo, dingo, dingo, ding-go
Hello, hello, hello!

With the lights out, he's more dangerous
He has ne-ver, entertained us
He is stupid and loves anus
Ding the doggie, entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yeah, hey, yay

• Like 2

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Re my Gumtree purchase: One more thing before the cash is in the post, are ALL of the DVDs with or without dustcovers?

You can have the filth for free. On the way now.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:09 PM, Gong Farmer said:

Why do you use Judge Death as you avatar? And does the 'TC' in your moniker stand for Twatty Cunt?

I'm glad you have reached out with the olive branch Gonger, I am only too glad to accept t.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:59 PM, nobgobbler said:

"it is better to be truthful and good, than to not", Fred Benson.

I thought "Lady Love" was an overrated track.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:30 PM, Wolfie said:

He's obviously into classic comics. I bet he's got a plethora of flowery, charity shop shirts to accompany his greasy ponytail each time he visits his 'pals' at the local board game shop for a Dungeons & Dragons wank-off.

You seem to a good understanding of this culture and I'm pleased you have kept me informed of the seedy goings on in these places. I will most certainly avoid them. 

40 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

You seem to a good understanding of this culture and I'm pleased you have kept me informed of the seedy goings on in these places. I will most certainly avoid them. 

Ah, thanks for 'BEING NICE', Jacksie. I must admit your magnanimous tone does seem a little forced for someone who's obviously an incredibly rude cunt, though I nevertheless acknowledge your idiocy and inability to 'catch some brainless little fishes'. 

Guest JackoTC
20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, thanks for 'BEING NICE', Jacksie. I must admit your magnanimous tone does seem a little forced for someone who's obviously an incredibly rude cunt, though I nevertheless acknowledge your idiocy and inability to 'catch some brainless little fishes'. 

C'mon now wolfie - no point bearing a grudge. I hope I didn't upset you too much.

10 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

C'mon now wolfie - no point bearing a grudge. I hope I didn't upset you too much.

Don't upset anyone please. You might hurt their feelings.