CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mart in McGuinness

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Wizardsleeve

When one politician goes public in stating they expect somebody to make a full recovery, it's bullshitese for saying there's fuck all wrong and they are just playing an angle for PR.  Lying, despicable cunts.  

I am very pleased to hear that this megacunt is finally going to joss it. I would rather he died slowly and terrified at the hands of some of the people who bear a real grudge against him. After a lifetime of touting and terrorism, he will surely die happy in the knowledge that the RUC Special Branch will miss their greatest asset. Gerry Adams next please.

I don't know what to make of Martin McGuiness, but then I'm no expert on Northern Ireland. He appears to have been part of the worst excesses of NI, but also part of the peace process. His relationship with Ian Paisley was a curious one, diametrical opposites who hated each other for years, yet they became so close in the end that they sere dubbed The Chuckle Brothers.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I don't know what to make of Martin McGuiness, but then I'm no expert on Northern Ireland. He appears to have been part of the worst excesses of NI, but also part of the peace process. His relationship with Ian Paisley was a curious one, diametrical opposites who hated each other for years, yet they became so close in the end that they sere dubbed The Chuckle Brothers.

Ian Paisley on Safari, comes across a river festooned with crocodiles, no bridge or boat available so the only option is to wade across, Paisley reaches into his pack, pulls out a T-shirt bearing the logo ' I LOVE THE POPE', his companion says, "how is that going to help?", Paisley replies, " even a fucking crocodile won't swallow that".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Fuckle Brothers. 

In the article he says that by the media going public about his illness it is distressing his family.

Does this cunt really think he's going to get any sympathy? Why,because he was part of the peace process? If it wasn't for cunts like him there would of been no need for a fucking peace process.

Anyway,what's this "cash for ash"  business all about? Is he selling cheap cigarettes on the side?

Edited by Snatch

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Never heard of the cunt. Is he related to Martin McBeamish or McMurphy by any chance. I bet he's not very tall, in fact he sounds rather 'stout'.

RIP MikeD

Guest Gong Farmer
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

He's utter filth but the peace process couldn't have happened without him, or Blair for that matter. As much as I hate having to say that it's true.

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

....Anyway,what's this "cash for ash"  business all about? Is he selling cheap cigarettes on the side?

Ostensibly the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) so flawed that it was profitable for businesses to convert from oil and gas and burn biomass beyond their actual needs. There are hints that the current DUP leader and First Minister who was Enterprise, Trade and Investment Minister when RHI was signed off has been distancing herself from the debacle through cover-ups and so should resign due to conflict of interest reasons whilst an enquiry looks into the matter. However, and its a big however, this is Northern Ireland so there are other deeper power play shenanigans going on. This ultimately  affects the UK taxpayer as opined by this article which sees the sorry state of affairs from a different angle.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ostensibly the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) so flawed that it was profitable for businesses to convert from oil and gas and burn biomass beyond their actual needs. There are hints that the current DUP leader and First Minister who was Enterprise, Trade and Investment Minister when RHI was signed off has been distancing herself from the debacle through cover-ups and so should resign due to conflict of interest reasons whilst an enquiry looks into the matter. However, and its a big however, this is Northern Ireland so there are other deeper power play shenanigans going on. This ultimately affects the UK taxpayer as opined by this article which sees the sorry state of affairs from a different angle.

Northern Ireland should be given back to the South.

If the Prods don't like that they should fuck off back to Scotland where they came from originally.

A proper modern Jacobite rebellion would helpfully restore Catholicism to Scotland.Our own Monarch,The Queen should become a Catholic to prevent a similar rebellion in the rest of the Uk.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If the Prods don't like that they should fuck off back to Scotland where they came from originally.

A proper modern Jacobite rebellion would helpfully restore Catholicism to Scotland.Our own Monarch,The Queen should become a Catholic to prevent a similar rebellion in the rest of the Uk.

The only sense you make is your first sentence. The rest is horseshit, well rotted horseshit!

Guest Gong Farmer
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How about fucking the Prods and the Catholics for being stupid cunts for believing in the elusive sky fairy?

13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

He did seem genuinely upset when Paisley died. I think they both believed and agreed they could run the show in everybody's interest without interference from London.

I drafted a tirade of abuse before realising that this wasn't about Paddy McGuiness at all. I've calmed down slightly, after breaking my previous personal record for use of the phrase "despicable fucking cunt".

This scumbag is nowhere near as bad as Paddy, if only due to the fact he is dying, which being a cunt and all, is quite admirable.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ostensibly the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) so flawed that it was profitable for businesses to convert from oil and gas and burn biomass beyond their actual needs. There are hints that the current DUP leader and First Minister who was Enterprise, Trade and Investment Minister when RHI was signed off has been distancing herself from the debacle through cover-ups and so should resign due to conflict of interest reasons whilst an enquiry looks into the matter. However, and its a big however, this is Northern Ireland so there are other deeper power play shenanigans going on. This ultimately  affects the UK taxpayer as opined by this article which sees the sorry state of affairs from a different angle.

Zzzzzz.........