CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mart in McGuinness

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest JackoTC
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Northern Ireland should be given back to the South.

If the Prods don't like that they should fuck off back to Scotland where they came from originally.

A proper modern Jacobite rebellion would helpfully restore Catholicism to Scotland.Our own Monarch,The Queen should become a Catholic to prevent a similar rebellion in the rest of the Uk.

Catholics - yes. Lol lol. Live false lives in fear of their own shadows. And the priests diddle kiddies, before being moved by the Vatican to fresh pastures.

It doesn't fit with the persona Punk, you need to adjust this bit. You cant play at a good golf club and live in Cheshire etc, whilst at the same time being a Papist. We don't allow it.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Come now, you like straight answers... 

I think the RHI bollocks had nothing to do with him jacking his job in. He has been up to so much nasty shit that in his time left he will have to say so many Hail Mary's he won't even have time to go for a crap. (Do Irish terrorists go to heaven and get 72 King Edward's?) Personally, I hope he suffers horribly and the thought of him incontinent and drooling in a wheelchair fills me with joy.

5 Years, 363 and a quarter days for the horrible cunt left to live. Coincidentally, that is the countdown to party time.

The H Block slimming club led by Mr R Sands smeared their shit all over the walls. In solidarity, our Martin will smear his shit all over his wheelchair and thighs and calves when his body starts shutting down. Ha ha.

Guest Alfie Noakes

May the butcher of Bogside, a terrorist or war criminal and murderer, pass away slowly without dignity, without pain relief and crying for his victims. How he ever became a respected poliician is beyond me, he should have been tried for his IRA crimes as a fucking war criminal and terrorist, nothing more.

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

5 Years, 363 and a quarter days for the horrible cunt left to live. Coincidentally, that is the countdown to party time.

The H Block slimming club led by Mr R Sands smeared their shit all over the walls. In solidarity, our Martin will smear his shit all over his wheelchair and thighs and calves when his body starts shutting down. Ha ha.

Fucking hell, what a wishy washy pile of bollocks disease this amyloidosis must be. The vile murdering cunt will probably outlive us all.

I'd be happier if the cunt had nice simple lead poisoning, preferably incurred when a number of slow velocity unjacketed slugs entered his brain and rattled around a bit.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, what a wishy washy pile of bollocks disease this amyloidosis must be. The vile murdering cunt will probably outlive us all.

I'd be happier if the cunt had nice simple lead poisoning, preferably incurred when a number of slow velocity unjacketed slugs entered his brain and rattled around a bit.

It is a disease that causes toxins to build up in your organs until you are fucked. More pain would be preferable but at least while he is wearing nappies and being spoon fed baby food we can have a good chuckle. I will text him every day saying "United Ireland tomorrow" until the cunt dies knowing he hasn't seen his dream come true.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes Marx said:

May the butcher of Bogside, a terrorist or war criminal and murderer, pass away slowly without dignity, without pain relief and crying for this victims. How he ever became a respected poliician is beyond me, he should have been tried for his IRA crimes as a fucking war criminal and terrorist, nothing more.

As opposed to the besuited Mr Blair dropping tons of bang bangs on Baghdad. .

Panzerknacker 

27 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Just because people wish one person brown bread doesn't neccessarily mean all other cunts are given a Royal Pardon. I would like Blair to pay heavily for his past actions.. And many others.

Guest Alfie Noakes
39 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

No Blair should be hung, drawn and quartered for his crimes.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, my little straight-line stalker, the answer is soup.

No chance of you admitting you posted your original comment on the wrong thread is there.

Oh no,you'd never do that would you.

By the way,you'd be that last person I'd stalk.

Cunt.

The gift that keeps on giving...

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

No chance of you admitting you posted your original comment on the wrong thread is there.

Oh no,you'd never do that would you.

By the way,you'd be that last person I'd stalk.

Cunt.

Nope, check the timings, then after you've had a weep, reflect that we let you stay as a service to others 'cos you make people feel good about themselves.

Now, aside from your obligatory last retort, be like a bee.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The gift that keeps on giving...

Nope, check the timings, then after you've had a weep, reflect that we let you stay as a service to others 'cos you make people feel good about themselves.

Now, aside from your obligatory last retort, be like a bee.

You've let me stay? How very civil of you. You really do love the power don't you.

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

To be honest Snatch it is quite an honour.

It's a fucking travesty that you have been allowed to stay. Bucking rules like a fucking decrepit rodeo star and disrespecting Mrs. Roops and RickB at every turn.

If I had my way you'd be banned indefinitely, and your IP address posted on a fundamentalist RSPB forum, you goose fucking degenerate cunt.