CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mart in McGuinness

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I remember Cozy Powell being interviewed about Ritchie Blackmore's more pop orientated plans for Rainbow. Particulary when he said:

"Hegelian philosophical principles suggest that out of a thesis and its opposed antithesis comes the hardy alloy of synthesis. I have always found this to have a peculiarly seductive power. Ritchie on the other hand is an absolute wanker."

Gerry Adams brother is a convicted paedo, jailed for raping his own fucking daughter. All the IRA cunts knew this shit was going on and probably worse, let's face it, when catholic priests are involved kiddie fiddling is compulsory. Of course you can get away with this if you can have anyone killed by making a simple phone call. I'm sick of the crying and telling tales out of school about how nasty the SAS/SBS and other mad cunts where over there in dealing with these evil bastards-if you act like viscous cowardly fuckers then you've got to accept there are equally evil cunts out to kill you. It's just a shame the gloves didn't fully come off. Some off the bods I met at Lympstone did undercover work over the water. Balls of steel, one fuck up and it was bye bye knee caps, to start with.

On 14/01/2017 at 11:16 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

May the butcher of Bogside, a terrorist or war criminal and murderer, pass away slowly without dignity, without pain relief and crying for his victims. How he ever became a respected poliician is beyond me, he should have been tried for his IRA crimes as a fucking war criminal and terrorist, nothing more.

I'm not going to defend what he did in his IRA days, but it depends on what you want to achieve. Yes of course he could have been tried for "his IRA crimes as a fucking war criminal and terrorist, nothing more", but what would that have achieved? This is analogous to South Africa, yes Mandela would have been justified in bringing those responsible for heinous crimes to justice, but chose instead the path of reconciliation. I fully understand that it sticks in the craw of some people in Northern Ireland that he became a respectable politician, but the result was a peace, albeit a touch fragile, that largely exists to this day. Difficult situations sometimes require pragmatism, not intransigence or revenge.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Rick_B said:

I'm not going to defend what he did in his IRA days, but it depends on what you want to achieve. Yes of course he could have been tried for "his IRA crimes as a fucking war criminal and terrorist, nothing more", but what would that have achieved? This is analogous to South Africa, yes Mandela would have been justified in bringing those responsible for heinous crimes to justice, but chose instead the path of reconciliation. I fully understand that it sticks in the craw of some people in Northern Ireland that he became a respectable politician, but the result was a peace, albeit a touch fragile, that largely exists to this day. Difficult situations sometimes require pragmatism, not intransigence or revenge.

They blew my mate's legs off when he was 19. Fuck all of them to hell!

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

They blew my mate's legs off when he was 19. Fuck all of them to hell!

I'm sorry to hear that, but it doesn't invalidate what I said. A lot of  very bad things happen in war and conflict and whether or not you choose to forgive is your personal choice. In the long term there has to be found a way to end the conflict, otherwise the killing and carnage continue, that's all I'm saying.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Rick_B said:

I'm sorry to hear that, but it doesn't invalidate what I said. A lot of  very bad things happen in war and conflict and whether or not you choose to forgive is your personal choice. In the long term there has to be found a way to end the conflict, otherwise the killing and carnage continue, that's all I'm saying.

I only hold the people who did it responsible not my Irish cousins in general, most of whom did not want such bloodshed in their names.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What the fuck?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39344909

are these people sick? What next, candle lit vigils for rose west, Ian Brady and Myra hindley when they snuff it? Come on mrs may, nuke or VX gas them when they're all in the same place

Hindley cashed her chips in a few years ago. 

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

So you're a terrorist apologist then?

The cunt was in full discussions with the British Govt whilst going full tilt on a campaign of violence and murder knowing that would give him the power to get into power, the cunts called themselves an "Army" but targeted civilians, hid behind them and complained like fuck when the British Army shot any of them.

Fuck the lot of them and fuck anyone who apologises for them.

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The cunt was in full discussions with the British Govt whilst going full tilt on a campaign of violence and murder knowing that would give him the power to get into power, the cunts called themselves an "Army" but targeted civilians, hid behind them and complained like fuck when the British Army shot any of them.

I am absolutely not a terrorist apologist, for the IRA or any other organisation as I made clear.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Gerry Adams brother is a convicted paedo, jailed for raping his own fucking daughter. All the IRA cunts knew this shit was going on and probably worse, let's face it, when catholic priests are involved kiddie fiddling is compulsory. Of course you can get away with this if you can have anyone killed by making a simple phone call. I'm sick of the crying and telling tales out of school about how nasty the SAS/SBS and other mad cunts where over there in dealing with these evil bastards-if you act like viscous cowardly fuckers then you've got to accept there are equally evil cunts out to kill you. It's just a shame the gloves didn't fully come off. Some off the bods I met at Lympstone did undercover work over the water. Balls of steel, one fuck up and it was bye bye knee caps, to start with.

You RM?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Dirty war. .dirty tricks ..he was a product of his environment ding baby. .let go of the rage 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I am absolutely not a terrorist apologist, for the IRA or any other organisation as I made clear.

You sound like an apologist to me. The reason the twat jumped ship into the peace camp was because the IRA was compromised and had been fatally infiltrated by the security services and he was looking at the rest of his life behind bars.

Terrorist. Opportunist. Shithouse and Rick's bezzie.

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dirty war. .dirty tricks ..he was a product of his environment ding baby. .let go of the rage 

Panzerknacker 

If you don't hate someone whose reaction to a difficult environment is to blow up innocent children then you're on the wrong web site.

Tebbit reckons the vile old cunt is burning in hell, but he doesn't seem to understand Catholicism. Having repented on his deathbed, Martin is now enjoying his 40 virgins and God's left hand, or whatever load of old shite these cunts believe.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Manky said:

You sound like an apologist to me. The reason the twat jumped ship into the peace camp was because the IRA was compromised and had been fatally infiltrated by the security services and he was looking at the rest of his life behind bars.

Terrorist. Opportunist. Shithouse and Rick's bezzie.

He was looking at either being topped or behind bars for life, hopefully doing a Bobby Sands early on to save teh taxpayer.  He went for the money and to save his skin, like a cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Rick with that mindset, I'm afraid when the muzzies/terrorists take over your country you're going to have a fucking hard time protecting your wife and daughters, just saying.

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the first time I've seen this thread. But you're right: she's fucking boring. I think a week in the cooler is worth not having to read that crap 

We'll ask admin to send her there.

10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

If cunts like McGuiness and Mandela didn't go around killing people in the first place and went straight into politics to get peace then it would of been different. It fucks me off when cunts put these people on a pedestal because they've  become "the good guys". Fuck them and fuck people like you that "respect them as a politician". Go back to your knitting Rick.

42 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

For fucks sake lets get back to noming paperclips.

It's on topic so fuck off and start a shit nom about paperclips.