CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lily Allen

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Corbynista

miss allen is speaking out bravely about a very important isshue and should be commended. you just dislike her because she is a strong and independent woman. 

Guest King_Cunt
1 minute ago, Corbynista said:

miss allen is speaking out bravely about a very important isshue and should be commended. you just dislike her because she is a strong and independent woman. 

I kind of dislike her because she's a cunt, but, each to their own

58 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

At last! Someone who makes Pansy look as though he's got a GCSE in English.

Guest Snatch

It doesn't matter anyway. That über cunt Beckham will probably open a door at the weekend and that will make the front page.

Now he's a real hero. He scored a goal at some point.

Fucking footballists cunts. 

Guest Corbynista
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

At last! Someone who makes Pansy look as though he's got a GCSE in English.

I suppose GCSEs must seem important if u never got a degree. I've got 3 undergrads.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Roadkill said:

Euthanasia is voluntary. In this case I think it should be good old fashioned mandatory execution. With a brick.

Sharia law isn't yet legal in the UK.

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

I suppose GCSEs must seem important if u never got a degree. I've got 3 undergrads.

Get your fucking loans paid back you thick cunt. What are your 5 degrees in? Knitting,  Media Studies and Stupidity.

Guest Corbynista
45 minutes ago, Manky said:

Get your fucking loans paid back you thick cunt. What are your 5 degrees in? Knitting,  Media Studies and Stupidity.

You got one right. Media and television studies, history of art and philosophy. Fuck off.

10 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

You got one right. Media and television studies, history of art and philosophy. Fuck off.

Show off!

An O Level in Metalwork (Grade C) would make you an intellectual in here but oh no, you had to come all over (easy Punkape!) the big 'I am' didn't you?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Corbynista said:

Three Degrees, eh! 

Then which one of these cunted old slags are You then, Corby?

p01bqspb.jpg

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

Wow. Is that meant to impress me. I would have done all 3 if I had had a spare hour after dinner last Friday.

No wonder you are a red, you are scared of graft and want to live off other peoples taxes.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I only know about Cockneys from The Mighty Boosh...

That was some sinister shit. I found it compulsive though, I think the funniest thing was that all the shamen had mystical, off the wall names, apart from the pink head with tentacles, who was called, Tony Harrison.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That was some sinister shit. I found it compulsive though, I think the funniest thing was that all the shamen had mystical, off the wall names, apart from the pink head with tentacles, who was called, Tony Harrison.

The Coconut Joe episode was a complete mind fuck whilst also being incredibly funny. It got shit by the third season, though.