CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unnmaned cunt sets up peado cunt

Guest Snatch

A women who remains unnamed due to legal reasons has been sent down for 9 years after meeting a peado online through a dating site. This sick cunt wanted to let him rape her 7 year old daughter for £200-£300. What sort of depraved,sick,twisted utter slag of a creature would even think about such a thing? It's beyond words what some cunts will do.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-plotted-paedophile-met-plenty-9677164#rlabs=2 rt$sitewide p$10

Yeah yeah,I now it's the mirror online. Get over yourselves.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A women who remains unnamed due to legal reasons has been sent down for 9 years after meeting a peado online through a dating site. This sick cunt wanted to let him rape her 7 year old daughter for £200-£300. What sort of depraved,sick,twisted utter slag of a creature would even think about such a thing? It's beyond words what some cunts will do.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-plotted-paedophile-met-plenty-9677164#rlabs=2 rt$sitewide p$10

It's a sick fucking world. I have a friend who was abused by her stepdad from age 4, he finally raped her when she was 9, she broke down and told a teacher at school who alerted the police. When they came round and arrested the cunt, my friends mum went berserk at her, smashed a milk bottle over her head and called her a little slut. 2 years later the pervert was released and the mother took him straight back, social services said he couldn't be in the same house as the now 11 year old, so the mother sent her away to live with an aunt. She continued her relationship with the cunt and is still with him 30 years later. Un-fucking-believable but true.

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a sick fucking world. I have a friend who was abused by her stepdad from age 4, he finally raped her when she was 9, she broke down and told a teacher at school who alerted the police. When they came round and arrested the cunt, my friends mum went berserk at her, smashed a milk bottle over her head and called her a little slut. 2 years later the pervert was released and the mother took him straight back, social services said he couldn't be in the same house as the now 11 year old, so the mother sent her away to live with an aunt. She continued her relationship with the cunt and is still with him 30 years later. Un-fucking-believable but true.

I should think you would have personally introduced him to a bark stripper for his despicable actions towards her.  After so much time, you'd never be suspect, Eric.  Shred the cunt!  

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The wider family can't be much cop, because any normal family would have killed him by now. 

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The wider family can't be much cop, because any normal family would have killed him by now. 

They're all fucking weird, she's the only one who turned out ok, miraculous considering her childhood, happily married, 2 nice kids and owns her own little business employing about 15 people.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I should think you would have personally introduced him to a bark stripper for his despicable actions towards her.  After so much time, you'd never be suspect, Eric.  Shred the cunt!  

The thought has crossed my mind over the years, and not just mine, her husband wanted to kill the cunt as well but she insisted he be left alone for her mums sake. Personally I think her mum is an equal cunt, but families are strange things sometimes.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So why don't you go round and give the fucking perv the fucking hiding he deserves you fucking lightweight.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're all fucking weird, she's the only one who turned out ok, miraculous considering her childhood, happily married, 2 nice kids and owns her own little business employing about 15 people.

I wouldn't let you babysit 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I'm sorry, I thought this was Cunts Corner not the Daily Mail comments section, you tedious, shit-stirring, white van driving cretin of a cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's what you call a pair of cunts. I can guess what your friend is thinking every time she picks up a pair of scissors.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

I wouldn't let you babysit 

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As no female would allow you anywhere near her, there's no chance that you have procreated and therefore have no need for a babysitter.

He's got you there Gurt.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As no female would allow you anywhere near her, there's no chance that you have procreated and therefore have no need for a babysitter.

You've got the wrong end of the stick...  with your previous employment I thought you were a potential threat to children. You've only got to google 'security guard' or  'bouncersentenced' to see what I mean. But then you knew that already...

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see the paedo in question was Welsh, as presumably was the mother. Who'd have thought it?

Pontypridd makes Aleppo look like Monte Carlo. It is a disgusting place that should be banished from earth, as evidently, should its people. 

Spotter would be able to back me up on the above, and I have no doubt he could confirm that a high percentage of them are bastards. 

4 minutes ago, Gurt said:

You've got the wrong end of the stick...  with your previous employment I thought you were a potential threat to children. You've only got to google 'security guard' or  'bouncersentenced' to see what I mean. But then you knew that already...

The vast majority of professional doormen and private security operatives are only a threat to dangerous, violent drunken arseholes and potential rapists and pervs. If I were you I would try not to have too many THOUGHTS. It's not your forte.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The vast majority of professional doormen and private security operatives are only a threat to dangerous, violent drunken arseholes and potential rapists and pervs. If I were you I would try not to have too many THOUGHTS. It's not your forte.

Don't get angry Eric. Bet you've just smashed something you fucking psycho. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The thought has crossed my mind over the years, and not just mine, her husband wanted to kill the cunt as well but she insisted he be left alone for her mums sake. Personally I think her mum is an equal cunt, but families are strange things sometimes.

You might be a cunt, but you're an enlightened, profound cunt.  

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope she employs both east Europeans and British to keep the cunts here happy.

8 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm sorry, I thought this was Cunts Corner not the Daily Mail comments section, you tedious, shit-stirring, white van driving cretin of a cunt.

Daily Mail? It was the Mirror you fuckwit.

If you've got fuck all to say,don't say it.