CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unnmaned cunt sets up peado cunt

Guest Snatch

Guest JackoTC
22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In their favour, at least the Mirror can spell "paedo".

And "un named". But give Snatch a break. Its all he can do to get out of bed in the morning, and get his incredible hulk slippers on.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're all fucking weird, she's the only one who turned out ok, miraculous considering her childhood, happily married, 2 nice kids and owns her own little business employing about 15 people.

This is more common than people think. I know several people who had fucking terrible childhoods, the kind of stuff you couldnt make up, but have grown up into perfectly nice, well balanced people.

I know more who had 'normal' childhoods who are a fucking mess.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, deebom said:

I know several people who had fucking terrible childhoods, the kind of stuff you couldnt make up, but have grown up into perfectly nice, well balanced people.

Me :)

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, deebom said:

This is more common than people think. I know several people who had fucking terrible childhoods, the kind of stuff you couldnt make up, but have grown up into perfectly nice, well balanced people.

I reckon Prof and Punkers had idyllic childhoods...

16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I've noticed an absence of posts from PunkApe since this nom. was posted. Does anybody else think that is weird......or totally expected.

More to the point,does anyone really care? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Sounds like he could be suggesting something untoward.

I think he's earned a spell in the cooler. In fact, I'm convinced of it

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Quince, I've been thinking about time travel. Will you be my Jane Seymour in 'Somewhere in Time'. I'm finished here.

I'll be your Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs, if that's any help.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 23/01/2017 at 11:01 PM, Bubba C said:

Pontypridd makes Aleppo look like Monte Carlo. It is a disgusting place that should be banished from earth, as evidently, should its people. 

Spotter would be able to back me up on the above, and I have no doubt he could confirm that a high percentage of them are bastards. 

I agree most are bastards, but its unfair to limit that to Pontyprdd, most of Wales is inhabited by fucking useless bastards are you are a case in point.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 23/01/2017 at 11:01 PM, Bubba C said:

Pontypridd makes Aleppo look like Monte Carlo. It is a disgusting place that should be banished from earth, as evidently, should its people. 

Spotter would be able to back me up on the above, and I have no doubt he could confirm that a high percentage of them are bastards. 

What about Splott?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Quince, I've been thinking about time travel. Will you be my Jane Seymour in 'Somewhere in Time'. I'm finished here.

I'm not surprised. Everyone wants more time when they realise they are way, way past the middle of the road- when they know- know- that they are fucked. And you are so very fucked Frank.

I'm not sure what the Jane Seymour movie reference is and do hope it's not in any way gay, but it does sound more than a tad gay, so I'm not sure I'm down with being any cunts Jane Seymour. That's a no. 

If youre hell bent on time travel, rather than just plain bent, id certainly consider it if I could be cast in a straighter role, say not as a woman, a Quincy Mcfly or what have you.

Let me know. Oh yes..... fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 25/01/2017 at 11:39 AM, DingTheRioja said:

I reckon Prof and Punkers had idyllic childhoods...

Shut your spunk-breathing pie hole Ding, it's high time you were dead.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 24/01/2017 at 8:07 PM, deebom said:

Ding used to fancy his step dad, and he turned out, ah.... 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Frank said:

Are you trying to recover a lost time Frank?

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut your spunk-breathing pie hole Ding, it's high time you were dead.

Shut up you stupid prick, and get back to your usual metier of accusing people of having dodgy relationships with their family members.

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding used to fancy his step dad, and he turned out, ah.... 

Oh, already?

@Mrs Roops?