CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unnmaned cunt sets up peado cunt

Guest Snatch

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
34 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Shut up you stupid prick, and get back to your usual metier of accusing people of having dodgy relationships with their family members.

Oh, already?

@Mrs Roops?

That's not family. It's just two consenting benders, behind closed doors and so on. Don't be so old fashioned-this is the 21st century ding. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Shut up you stupid prick, and get back to your usual metier of accusing people of having dodgy relationships with their family members.

Oh, already?

@Mrs Roops?

Ooooh, metier. I bet that doesn't sound as clever when pronounced in a ridiculous, camp Yorkshire accent. 

Anyway, we've established that a step dad is not family. Plus your mum could have easily have married him when you were 20 something. I.E. It's  yet another poof you happen to fancy. I'm sorry he didn't fancy you back, and kicked you out of the house in disgrace run away turn away run away turn away turn awaaaaay!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Decimus said:

Turn around spunk eyes.

hqdefault.jpg

Every now and then he gets a little bit teary, wiping the spunk from his eyes...

turn around spunk eyes

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ooooh, metier. I bet that doesn't sound as clever when pronounced in a ridiculous, camp Yorkshire accent. 

Anyway, we've established that a step dad is not family. Plus your mum could have easily have married him when you were 20 something. I.E. It's  yet another poof you happen to fancy. I'm sorry he didn't fancy you back, and kicked you out of the house in disgrace run away turn away run away turn away turn awaaaaay!

Well, you're making a lot of assumptions based on zero evidence. Be that as it may, this is borderline, however, in view of your past record I suggest that in future you err on the side of caution.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's not family. It's just two consenting benders, behind closed doors and so on. Don't be so old fashioned-this is the 21st century ding. 

Fuck Off

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, you're making a lot of assumptions based on zero evidence. Be that as it may, this is borderline, however, in view of your past record I suggest that in future you err on the side of caution.

Harsh. I think we should get relationship counselling. Sometimes it's almost as if you don't care at all. 

I know it's borderline, which is why I was in truth erring on the side of caution, otherwise I would have simply called his mum a wh ...... wheesht! See, it's that easy. Good job I chose to take the high moral ground there despite your trickery. I'm wise to you.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Harsh. I think we should get relationship counselling. Sometimes it's almost as if you don't care at all. 

I know it's borderline, which is why I was in truth erring on the side of caution, otherwise I would have simply called his mum a wh ...... wheesht! See, it's that easy. Good job I chose to take the high moral ground there despite your trickery. I'm wise to you.

Total drivel from The Corner's Wanker.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 31/01/2017 at 1:01 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, Roops, Roops. You've been avoiding my eye all evening. There's no use playing this cold, don't-give-2-fucks card, for I know you are secretly yearning for it. Very well, as you are a lady, I will keep my intentions discrete:

I'm going to drop a spunk nuke on Hairyshima.

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Roops, Roops, Roops. You've been avoiding my eye all evening. There's no use playing this cold, don't-give-2-fucks card, for I know you are secretly yearning for it. Very well, as you are a lady, I will keep my intentions discrete:

I'm going to drop a spunk nuke on Hairyshima.

No doubt she has been offline ever since reading this, frigging her rat senseless, you smooth talking bastard.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No doubt she has been offline ever since reading this, frigging her rat senseless, you smooth talking bastard.

I'll wager she's foaming at the fish-ditch; a veritable batter factory.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 31/01/2017 at 4:19 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're not erring on the side of caution, you're trying to be a cocky cunt and push it as far as you can then when you get banned you'll scream "I dint do anyfink missus, it wasnt me" like a slapped brat caught with his hand in the sweetie jar.

You're not clever, you're too fucking clumsy to be clever.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You're not erring on the side of caution, you're trying to be a cocky cunt and push it as far as you can then when you get banned you'll scream "I dint do anyfink missus, it wasnt me" like a slapped brat caught with his hand in the sweetie jar.

You're not clever, you're too fucking clumsy to be clever.

Ding, shut up, then fuck off quietly. Nobody wants to hear this shite.

Guest DingTheRioja
45 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, shut up, then fuck off quietly. Nobody wants to hear this shite.

Stop repeating the same (copied) shite every day, it only makes you look a bigger cock than you already are, difficult for you I know, but true.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Stop repeating the same (copied) shite every day, it only makes you look a bigger cock than you already are, difficult for you I know, but true.

not as bad as you eh?