CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

There are no words in the English language that I could use to appropriately to describe this creature.

He made a very tidy packet out of bribing the dregs of Iraq's slums into making allegations of torture and murder against British soldiers and then milked the legal aid system for millions by hounding them through civil and military courts. 

He has now been struck off as a solicitor and Scotland Yard are investigating. I sincerely hope big Winston and his boys on D wing make this filthy cunt's arse look like a blood orange on a daily basis.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/disgraced-iraq-human-rights-lawyer-phil-shiner-accused-witch/

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

WTF is that rusty thing? is it a steampunk arse-reamer?

It's a charge hole drill.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

No just a Punkape arse reamer.

See.

Guest DingTheRioja

Mr Shiner did not attend the hearing, having written to the tribunal to say he was unwell and could not afford to pay for a defence lawyer.

Shiner's hearing had been told he earned his firm, Public Interest Lawyers, £1.6m from an improper deal to carve up fees.

I know, tie his hands behind his back, stick a sandwich board on him, and drop him off in the middle of Catterick on a Friday lunchtime.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I know, tie his hands behind his back, stick a sandwich board on him, and drop him off in the middle of Catterick on a Friday lunchtime.

Better still parachute him into isis held territory.

Guest Lady Penelope

Well he's resting now. Interesting link to a a video about Blair on the original nom. TBH I agree with Blair up to a point. Where he and Bush went wrong was to actually remove Saddam rather than simply give him another "first gulf war type kicking". By now Saddam would have been 79 and probably close to popping his clogs and there would have be a transiion to passing his presidency to one of his sons. Obama and Cameron made the same fuck-up with Libya. One problem with Iraq is Turkey's fixation with the Kurds not having their own homeland. If the Turks would simply agree to part of Iraq being carved away to form that Kurdish homeland and they supported that many of the problems would go away and they would also have a barrier between themselves and Iraq.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/phil-shiner-i-will-not-rest-until-i-know-how-many-iraqis-died-in-british-custody-9392990.html

Guest Lady Penelope
47 minutes ago, ratcum said:

This is a trap isn't it? Earwigs would should be destroyed like cushions.

So you are aware that Donald Trump has issued an order that all Dermaptera are to be exterminated.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Well he's resting now. Interesting link to a a video about Blair on the original nom. TBH I agree with Blair up to a point. Where he and Bush went wrong was to actually remove Saddam rather than simply give him another "first gulf war type kicking". By now Saddam would have been 79 and probably close to popping his clogs and there would have be a transiion to passing his presidency to one of his sons.

Uday and Qusay were indeed sterling chaps Pen, I can only imagine the high jinks when those two rascals were out on the pull.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Uday and Qusay were indeed sterling chaps Pen, I can only imagine the high jinks when those two rascals were out on the pull.

which one shot a minister at a meeting?

16 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I briefly considered weaving in the Geordie psychopath but decided it wasn't a funny reference

Likewise, yesterday I began a tortuous analogy involving IEDs which went from legless, 'armless, to eyeless in Gaza. Luckily I thought better of it before posting.