CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Likewise, yesterday I began a tortuous analogy involving IEDs which went from legless, 'armless, to eyeless in Gaza. Luckily I thought better of it before posting.

There's a shit storm of lesbians coming CB, intent on ruining decent totty everywhere. I intend to pull the rug from under them. Are you with me?

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

There's a shit storm of lesbians coming CB, intent on ruining decent totty everywhere. I intend to pull the rug from under them. Are you with me?

I wasn't with you until I did a Google image search for "shit storm of lesbians". Based on what I've just seen you definitely wouldn't leave your best Persian rug under them.

On 2/3/2017 at 1:06 PM, Fatty said:

What's a drunken ex footballer got to do with this thread???

The cunts fat enough for anyone to bounce of him like one of those bouncy castle things.

• 1 year later...
Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 2/6/2017 at 10:31 AM, Snatch said:

The cunts fat enough for anyone to bounce of him like one of those bouncy castle things.

Missing apostrophe and "f", you thick cunt.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Missing apostrophe and "f", you thick cunt.

You are addressing a dead cunt, Snatch died in skirmish with Roops a few months, sadly you are still alive. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

What else do you think a sad little freak has to do on a bank holiday weekend?

Do the serially unemployed even have “bank holiday weekends”?  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/27/2018 at 9:26 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Pulling up punters for spelling and punctuation errors is not cool, more so if the post is a year old.

Sorry Your Majesty, I didn't notice my two uncool mistakes, maybe they should be included in the House Rules?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 5/27/2018 at 4:26 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Pulling up punters for spelling and punctuation errors is not cool, more so if the post is a year old.

Mrs Roops....for the good of humanity...END HIM!  Please.  There's a tenner in it for you.

10 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Sorry Your Majesty, I didn't notice my two uncool mistakes, maybe they should be included in the House Rules?

It won't be in the rules, nor will acting like a nobhead as its a matter of forum etiquette. A word of advice; whenever I'm debating with a punter and he suddenly pulls a "Ross" then I know he has nothing left in the tank and so proceed to hand his arse to him though at this stage its rather like bayonetting a corpse.