CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spacker John Bercow

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

The spacker in the house of commons John Bercow is suppose to be impartial. Yet he's constantly gobbing off, spouting his own opinions, on this occasion about Trump's proposed visit, to rapturous applause, so now he thinks runs the cuntry. Sack the spacker.

Guest Lady Penelope

My opinion of him has gone up 100%. I might not agree with much of what he said but he did make some good points about the Donald. Plus he wound up a few foam at the mouths up as well.

Guest nobgobbler
10 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My opinion of him has gone up 100%. I might not agree with much of what he said but he did make some good points about the Donald. Plus he would a few foam at the mouths up as well.

What the hell does that mean? You're not supposed to swallow the mouthwash Pen!

The two faced little weasel is jumping on the fashionable Trump bashing despite welcoming leaders of countries with dire records on equality and human rights. In November 2012 Bercow allowed the Emir of Kuwait His Highness Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah to address parliament. The Spacker sucked up to his with the following words

“Your Highness it is my privilege to welcome you here to our Parliament for this important stage of your state visit. Your presence here today is a welcome reminder of the many intimate ties that exist between our nations and our peoples”

This is a country where women continue to face discrimination in many aspects of their lives, and large legal gaps remain in protections for women. Kuwait has no laws prohibiting domestic violence, sexual harassment, or marital rape.”

It is also illegal to be gay in Kuwait and according to the International Air Transport Association the country also bans Israeli passport holders from travelling there.

But thats ok as it's not trump. Silly little cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
31 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

The spacker in the house of commons John Bercow is suppose to be impartial. Yet he's constantly gobbing off, spouting his own opinions, on this occasion about Trump's proposed visit, to rapturous applause, so now he thinks runs the cuntry. Sack the spacker.

He's forfeited his impartiality so the only coarse of action must be to sack him as he can now no longer chair debate. His Missus is an 'orrible fat oaf of a cunt too so another reason to fuck him off.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My opinion of him has gone up 100%. I might not agree with much of what he said but he did make some good points about the Donald. Plus he wound up a few foam at the mouths up as well.

He's supposed to impartial, and play referee, so he can shut his fucking mouth up, the gurning short arsed prick.

He seemed quite gushing about the chinese who abuse the fuck out of everyone and anyone who they don't like with impunity.... and the Kuwaities ban British dual-nationals, Trumps ban doesn't extend to British dual nationals...

Bercow can go fuck himself sideways.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ding has gone off Chinese steel ever since Roops pointed out the shortfalls based on her years as a construction graded welder and leading metallurgist.

Similarly, Ding has put me forever off boring, multi-quoting, northern gobshites, what with his extensive and unsurpassed experience in demonstrating the qualities of a boring, multi-quoting, northern gobshite.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Standing next to her, he is eye level with her cunt.

He IS her cunt. Apparently his car was hit in the staff car park at Westminster, the MP who hit it was in a hurry, so left an explanatory note on the windscreen. Bercow was fuming and later approached the MP and demanded an apology, he wasn't satisfied with what the bloke said and exclaimed, "I'm not happy", to which the MP in question replied, "which dwarf are you then?".

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

He's supposed to impartial, and play referee, so he can shut his fucking mouth up, the gurning short arsed prick.

He seemed quite gushing about the chinese who abuse the fuck out of everyone and anyone who they don't like with impunity.... and the Kuwaities ban British dual-nationals, Trumps ban doesn't extend to British dual nationals...

Bercow can go fuck himself sideways.

Yeah but we're white. It's our duty to set a good example for all the coloureds so they have something better than themselves to emulate. Just like feminists ragging on women who chose to stay at home and look after their children instead of getting a career in accounting.

We need to abolish borders and give every refugee lifetime disability allowance because of the mental trauma they've suffered. Then we need to politically destroy this Trump fellow because he has the audacity to try and govern his own borders and that's making the brown people sad.

You do know this is our moral duty as milk faces, right?

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah but we're white. It's our duty to set a good example for all the coloureds so they have something better than themselves to emulate. Just like feminists ragging on women who chose to stay at home and look after their children instead of getting a career in accounting.

We need to abolish borders and give every refugee lifetime disability allowance because of the mental trauma they've suffered. Then we need to politically destroy this Trump fellow because he has the audacity to try and govern his own borders and that's making the brown people sad.

Stop making a right tit end of yourself. Coloureds and brown faces for fucks sake. 

• Like 1

Guest Welsh_cunt
3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

He's forfeited his impartiality so the only coarse of action must be to sack him as he can now no longer chair debate. His Missus is an 'orrible fat oaf of a cunt too so another reason to fuck him off.

I rather thought he did alright with his missus. Quite a mismatch with the height difference and granted she's blown a few cocks along the way but bleach her down and i'd do her.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Similarly, Ding has put me forever off boring, multi-quoting, northern gobshites, what with his extensive and unsurpassed experience in demonstrating the qualities of a boring, multi-quoting, northern gobshite.

He does have an extensive knowledge of firearms and has given me a few handy tips for increasing the lethality of legal limit air weapons. All comes in handy for the zombie apocalypse, or if any Jaywick residents venture out to near where I live.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You've been writing Spacker John's speeches haven't you?

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

You've been writing Spacker John's speeches haven't you?

No but I'm not surprised a racist like you has such a narrow mindset on these issues. I'm going to petition to have you banned forever from coming to Newcastle. Then I'm going over to Calais to apologise on behalf of the entire site for your blatant bias against refugees. That'll teach you you bloody facist, probably homophobic, racist bigot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, let us not forget your own raging hard on for Chinese steel, you silly cunt.

And for Chinese men. Dirty fucking queer cunt.