CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spacker John Bercow

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler
21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No but I'm not surprised a racist like you has such a narrow mindset on these issues. I'm going to petition to have you banned forever from coming to Newcastle. Then I'm going over to Calais to apologise on behalf of the entire site for your blatant bias against refugees. That'll teach you you bloody facist, probably homophobic, racist bigot.

Am I bovverd? I can get as much Newcastle brown as I want from our local offy.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Similarly, Ding has put me forever off boring, multi-quoting, northern gobshites, what with his extensive and unsurpassed experience in demonstrating the qualities of a boring, multi-quoting, northern gobshite.

Whereas you put most people off life entirely.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He does have an extensive knowledge of firearms and has given me a few handy tips for increasing the lethality of legal limit air weapons. All comes in handy for the zombie apocalypse, or if any Jaywick residents venture out to near where I live.

here's another one for your delectation...

WP_20161226_007.jpg

WP_20161226_003.jpg

Lovely little Ranger, needs a new seal cos the current one is totalled, fuck all power because of that but it's a nice shot.

Guest Gong Farmer
8 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I rather thought he did alright with his missus. Quite a mismatch with the height difference and granted she's blown a few cocks along the way but bleach her down and i'd do her.

She's not my cup of sick. She looks too big and oafish for my tastes, she reminds me of Shrek's missus but in pink.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Time for this odious little toad to get fucked off for good. This little big bully can spend some more time with his Mrs when she's not sucking off gypsies 

I like to think I'm across the zeitgeist - low culture, high culture, makes no odds to me - but this little vignette completely passed me by.

Wish some of our local Diddicoys would cop a nosh off her. Might make them a bit more tractable and community-minded

Guest Queefer
50 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I like to think I'm across the zeitgeist - low culture, high culture, makes no odds to me - but this little vignette completely passed me by.

Wish some of our local Diddicoys would cop a nosh off her. Might make them a bit more tractable and community-minded

A comely wench 

Guest judgetwi

Other than Phoney Tony , probably the biggest arselicking, nasty, untrustworthy fucking cunt this country has ever produced.

This wanker started out in the Monday Club ranting about repatriation for anybody with a black skin. In 2009, having set his sights on being the Speaker he licked the New Labour arse for votes, knowing that electing him would wind up his own MPs who fucking hate him.

Having got his useless arse in the chair the stumpy dwarf suddenly becomes all libtard....., loves the EU, hates Trump , loves the trannies and the poofs. Impartial?..... gimme a fucking break.

It’s well known that this pathetic cunt is a loudmouth bully who revels in his own self importance. He’s a well known groper of women, expenses fiddler and general piece of shit. The fact that he has been cuckolded by a half brain filthy pikey probably doesn’t do much for his self esteem but that’s his problem the cunt.

I listened to a couple of female Labour MPs on the radio yesterday praising this cunt to the skies. 

Oh yeah...... what happened to #metoo you fucking slags?

Politicians = lowest form of scum crawling across the planet.

On 2/10/2017 at 10:30 AM, Gong Farmer said:

He's forfeited his impartiality so the only coarse of action must be to sack him as he can now no longer chair debate. His Missus is an 'orrible fat oaf of a cunt too so another reason to fuck him off.

I figure his actions are a last broadside blast of a man due to be sacked anyway. He is kicking up a stink to cloud the true story that he is allegedly a bullying little Napoleon cunt, all 4 ft 2 of him.    So he knows his time is up.  Westminster review into systematic bullying will land at his seat no doubt.

On 2/10/2017 at 7:35 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Whereas you put most people off life entirely.

here's another one for your delectation...

WP_20161226_007.jpg

WP_20161226_003.jpg

Lovely little Ranger, needs a new seal cos the current one is totalled, fuck all power because of that but it's a nice shot.

What foot per second do you get out of that when it’s got a new seal?   I’m looking for a high powered air rifle that is capable of taking out a rat the size of King Kong at twenty paces.   Mine failed to register a hit last week.   Garden not big enough to loose off the baretta.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Other than Phoney Tony , probably the biggest arselicking, nasty, untrustworthy fucking cunt this country has ever produced.

This wanker started out in the Monday Club ranting about repatriation for anybody with a black skin. In 2009, having set his sights on being the Speaker he licked the New Labour arse for votes, knowing that electing him would wind up his own MPs who fucking hate him.

Having got his useless arse in the chair the stumpy dwarf suddenly becomes all libtard....., loves the EU, hates Trump , loves the trannies and the poofs. Impartial?..... gimme a fucking break.

It’s well known that this pathetic cunt is a loudmouth bully who revels in his own self importance. He’s a well known groper of women, expenses fiddler and general piece of shit. The fact that he has been cuckolded by a half brain filthy pikey probably doesn’t do much for his self esteem but that’s his problem the cunt.

I listened to a couple of female Labour MPs on the radio yesterday praising this cunt to the skies. 

Oh yeah...... what happened to #metoo you fucking slags?

Politicians = lowest form of scum crawling across the planet.

I miss judged you.  When you get rid of all your personal attacking bollocks you can sometimes craft a well structured cunting of a well deserving cunt in the public eye.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

What foot per second do you get out of that when it’s got a new seal?   I’m looking for a high powered air rifle that is capable of taking out a rat the size of King Kong at twenty paces.   Mine failed to register a hit last week.   Garden not big enough to loose off the baretta.

You thick fucking cunt. Go ahead and ask nobgobbler and Keith a few questions whilst you're at it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You thick fucking cunt. Go ahead and ask nobgobbler and Keith a few questions whilst you're at it.

You are not party to this little side conversation.  It’s mans talk so keep out of it little girl.  Go play dollies.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Gas powered air soft guns with ball bearings are basically a step away from a real gun and they're (more or less) legal.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Feet per second? That would depend on the weight of the pellet and the pressure. Air rifles in the UK are classified according to ft/lbs.

Baretta? I got to see a picture of that!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqlYFPjQmOBWpUAzq-Oxi

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

In another attempt to appear knowledgeable and informed about something you know fuck all about, you’ve one again made a complete wanker of yourself. Or was this just another one of your cunning ensnarement ploys, like the one you caught @Decimus in?  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baretta

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

In another attempt to appear knowledgeable and informed about something you know fuck all about, you’ve one again made a complete wanker of yourself. Or was this just another one of your cunning ensnarement ploys, like the one you caught @Decimus in?  

Twenty paces and in his garden, suggests he’s attempting a miracle shot. Whilst standing at his back door, he’s trying to rebound a pellet off the rusting fridge by the outside toilet, back to the wall of his house and from there into a pathetic, dishevelled Rattus norvegicus that’s braving a desperate two second high speed dash all the way across his concrete covered "garden". The rat isn’t hanging though around because it wouldn’t want to be seen dead there.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Ah, the famous yet extremely rare 'Baretta' rifle. Do you think MC composes with the same degree of accuracy and fact-checking in his RICS HomeBuyers Survey Reports, which are then scrutinised by estate agents and solicitors? You can just imagine our resident chartered surveyor's (of 30+ years) latest masterpiece:

(S4, continued)

'...in the kitchen which is just down the hall from the downstairs shitter. After this bit I then decided that I wold check out the cooking gear, All fucking A1 apart from the shitty old rusty gas hob which looked like it woz fitted by a noir or worse still P**i.  Also, the cupboards were full of crisps and porky stuff meaning the entire fucking shitpit looked like it belonged to a right old fat fucking Judgetwi cunt. Went into the upstairs bog which flushed nicely after curling one out and then into the cunting lounge, Photos on the costwold stone walls of a fucking couple of coppers right next to a wall mounted baretta's rifle. Retarded cunts.'

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Feet per second? That would depend on the weight of the pellet and the pressure. Air rifles in the UK are classified according to ft/lbs.

Baretta? I got to see a picture of that!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqlYFPjQmOBWpUAzq-Oxi

They're all pretty much 12 ft/lbs unless you whack in a heavier piston and open the transfer port about 0.3 millimetres. All that bollocks about stronger springs is shite, doesn't make any fucking difference.

just spend £400 on a Legal limit weirauch, which will easily kill rabbits at 30 yards, and if that's not enough, apply for a F.A.C and have the police up your arse every 6 months until you relinquish it.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're all pretty much 12 ft/lbs unless you whack in a heavier piston and open the transfer port about 0.3 millimetres. All that bollocks about stronger springs is shite, doesn't make any fucking difference.

just spend £400 on a Legal limit weirauch, which will easily kill rabbits at 30 yards, and if that's not enough, apply for a F.A.C and have the police up your arse every 6 months until you relinquish it.

Or a wyrark as MC would spell it.

• Like 1