CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spacker John Bercow

Guest nobgobbler

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're all pretty much 12 ft/lbs unless you whack in a heavier piston and open the transfer port about 0.3 millimetres. All that bollocks about stronger springs is shite, doesn't make any fucking difference.

just spend £400 on a Legal limit weirauch, which will easily kill rabbits at 30 yards, and if that's not enough, apply for a F.A.C and have the police up your arse every 6 months until you relinquish it.

I've got a Webley MK3. Perfectly good for the squirrels in the garden. No need to use the gold plated Pardey.

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Other than Phoney Tony , probably the biggest arselicking, nasty, untrustworthy fucking cunt this country has ever produced.

This wanker started out in the Monday Club ranting about repatriation for anybody with a black skin. In 2009, having set his sights on being the Speaker he licked the New Labour arse for votes, knowing that electing him would wind up his own MPs who fucking hate him.

Having got his useless arse in the chair the stumpy dwarf suddenly becomes all libtard....., loves the EU, hates Trump , loves the trannies and the poofs. Impartial?..... gimme a fucking break.

It’s well known that this pathetic cunt is a loudmouth bully who revels in his own self importance. He’s a well known groper of women, expenses fiddler and general piece of shit. The fact that he has been cuckolded by a half brain filthy pikey probably doesn’t do much for his self esteem but that’s his problem the cunt.

I listened to a couple of female Labour MPs on the radio yesterday praising this cunt to the skies. 

Oh yeah...... what happened to #metoo you fucking slags?

Politicians = lowest form of scum crawling across the planet.

Judge .. did I ever tell you about the day back in 1968 that I saw D207 tear past Crewe North Junction bound for Holyhead with 13 behind? .. it was about a week off overhaul at Crewe Works.

Guest Queefer
12 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Judge .. did I ever tell you about the day back in 1968 that I saw D207 tear past Crewe North Junction bound for Holyhead with 13 behind? .. it was about a week off overhaul at Crewe Works.

How fascinating WB , please tell us more about this remarkable moment in your delightful life - we are all poised for a good wank thinking about this amazing moment. Why didn't you jump under it ?

13 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Twenty paces and in his garden, suggests he’s attempting a miracle shot. Whilst standing at his back door, he’s trying to rebound a pellet off the rusting fridge by the outside toilet, back to the wall of his house and from there into a pathetic, dishevelled Rattus norvegicus that’s braving a desperate two second high speed dash all the way across his concrete covered "garden". The rat isn’t hanging though around because it wouldn’t want to be seen dead there.

The rat usually hides behind the burnt out motor and the fridge in the garden, or kids climbing frame I call it.

13 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

In another attempt to appear knowledgeable and informed about something you know fuck all about, you’ve one again made a complete wanker of yourself. Or was this just another one of your cunning ensnarement ploys, like the one you caught @Decimus in?  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baretta

Well done my little spell checker.  Not one to miss out on a late night typo, meant or mistake.  You act a cunt either way.

now fcuk foff

On 10/17/2018 at 11:41 PM, judgetwi said:

Other than Phoney Tony , probably the biggest arselicking, nasty, untrustworthy fucking cunt this country has ever produced.

This wanker started out in the Monday Club ranting about repatriation for anybody with a black skin. In 2009, having set his sights on being the Speaker he licked the New Labour arse for votes, knowing that electing him would wind up his own MPs who fucking hate him.

Having got his useless arse in the chair the stumpy dwarf suddenly becomes all libtard....., loves the EU, hates Trump , loves the trannies and the poofs. Impartial?..... gimme a fucking break.

It’s well known that this pathetic cunt is a loudmouth bully who revels in his own self importance. He’s a well known groper of women, expenses fiddler and general piece of shit. The fact that he has been cuckolded by a half brain filthy pikey probably doesn’t do much for his self esteem but that’s his problem the cunt.

I listened to a couple of female Labour MPs on the radio yesterday praising this cunt to the skies. 

Oh yeah...... what happened to #metoo you fucking slags?

Politicians = lowest form of scum crawling across the planet.

Bang on the fucking nail. He has got “shit” written all over him, the duplicitous little cunt.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Preening little hobgoblin whose utterances are couched in the kind of ridiculous English that the bloke who introduced the acts on 'The Good Old Days' (yes I realise I'm referencing a cultural phenom that only decrepid old cunts will remember), might think was a bit over the top.

Bercow is an obnoxious popinjay who’s falstaffian bumbling, left-wing sycophancy and simian comportment has meant the role of Speaker has lost all dignity and gravitas.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Bercow is an obnoxious popinjay who’s falstaffian bumbling, left-wing sycophancy and simian comportment has meant the role of Speaker has lost all dignity and gravitas.

This is a highly articulate rant - surprisingly good considering it was written by a fucking idiot. Well done.

Guest judgetwi

As The Speaker is supposed to represent the House I couldn’t think of a more appropriate person than this stinking, lying, two faced, arrogant, self serving, arse licking, turncoat, traitorous pile of putrefying dog shit.

Good job. Every MP should aspire to reach the heights of their profession like this fucking cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove

I met this slime-ball during the mid-1990s when he was Surrey Health minister. He's an arrogant pig of a man and there's something very underlying and creepy about the cunt... He's got a pad in Dolphin Square, which say's it all really.  More recently he's become Ring Master of The Circus of Commons, and is directly responsible for turning our processes of government into a laughing stock. I hope he gets shot. 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I met this slime-ball during the mid-1990s when he was Surrey Health minister. He's an arrogant pig of a man and there's something very underlying and creepy about the cunt... He's got a pad in Dolphin Square, which say's it all really.  More recently he's become Ring Master of The Circus of Commons, and is directly responsible for turning our processes of government into a laughing stock. I hope he gets shot. 

The U.K public get what they deserve. lol.   Fuck off.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You've met absolutely everyone haven't you, you modest, self-effacing fucking bellend?

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've met absolutely everyone haven't you, you modest, self-effacing fucking bellend?

Everybody that is except for You. But then again, you're not important enough and you'd bore me shitless.