CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spacker John Bercow

Guest nobgobbler

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Beans, AND five slack arseholes. I'm spoilt for choice.

Over 200 irons now, Withers. Should any curious passerby decide to peruse your profile, they'll be left in absolutely no doubt about how shit you are. Not to mention your post to like ratio of 219.28.

Lol

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Sunday lunch at the Ape’s

DD78BA7E-9778-45BC-AE61-54D5A5D7B5FB.jpeg

Versus your weekly intake of jizz at the weekly Blue Oyster Bukkake party!  

Fuck off

LOL

Guest DrCunt
19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Versus your weekly intake of jizz at the weekly Blue Oyster Bukkake party!  

Fuck off

LOL

Punkape's depravity is legendary. A statue has even been raised in his honour accurately depicting his condition after a couple of hours in the Blue Oyster:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcICL-P_YCLxUBgw05nP0

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Punkape's depravity is legendary. A statue has even been raised in his honour accurately depicting his condition after a couple of hours in the Blue Oyster:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcICL-P_YCLxUBgw05nP0

red-ass-monkey.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest judgetwi

I see this sawn off little cuckold has decided that he won’t be standing down as Speaker after all because “these are momentous times for Parliament.”

Translation......”if any cunt thinks i’m going to let that Brexit bollocks happen they can kiss my fat hairy arse and suck my little winkle.”

I swear this arsehole would let any remoaner fuck his wife if they hadn’t all fucked her already.

What a cunt.

• 4 months later...
Guest judgetwi
49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are you a remainer Judge?

No, but my cock is. Which explains why there are so many dimmos lining up to suck it. I just tell them they’re all going to be poorer if they don’t get their stupid gobs open and , hey presto, i’m down their throats before they know it. 

To be fair , i’ve got the entire Establishment , the media and untold celebrities on my cock’s side so i’m not bragging about it or anything. 

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

No, but my cock is. Which explains why there are so many dimmos lining up to suck it. I just tell them they’re all going to be poorer if they don’t get their stupid gobs open and , hey presto, i’m down their throats before they know it. 

To be fair , i’ve got the entire Establishment , the media and untold celebrities on my cock’s side so i’m not bragging about it or anything. 

Lily Allen is on her way to Calais. To apologise on behalf of your cock.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Right Oh.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lily Allen is on her way to Calais. To apologise on behalf of your cock.

Hopefully she won’t be allowed back and she has to live in a corrugated iron shelter for a few years and then drowns when the dinghy that Bob Geldof sends her gets broadsided by a P+O ferry mid channel.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hopefully she won’t be allowed back and she has to live in a corrugated iron shelter for a few years and then drowns when the dinghy that Bob Geldof sends her gets broadsided by a P+O ferry mid channel.

She will have drowned in Jundhi spunk, long before she gets anywhere near a boat. 

Although she is about 25 years too old for most of them.

• Like 1