CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britons Who Want to Emigrate to Australia

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Listen to you wankers. How many of you cunts have been here, rather than "a mate I knew went there once"....?

At least you keyboard expert whingeing gobshites are over there. We already have enough of you cunts here as it is!

31 and sunny here in Melbourne today. Shove that up your arse.

Fuck off!  I was defending your natural wonders!  I'm waiting for Bindi Irwin to hit legal age and do a nude photoshoot on the back of Aggro the croc!  

23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Hmm...I must respectfully disagree with some of the assessments of Ozzy shielas....being a fan of certain sports in which women excel, I can offer some examples of top shelf Aussie minge.

Michelle Jenneke....who can forget that little warm up routine of hers before a race?

article-0-1C206A3900000578-755_306x583.j

She'd fucking get it

35 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Listen to you wankers. How many of you cunts have been here, rather than "a mate I knew went there once"....?

At least you keyboard expert whingeing gobshites are over there. We already have enough of you cunts here as it is!

Not quite sure you got the point of the nom. Anyway, don't you have some backpackers that need picking up in your Yute before being put into slave labour on your farm/murdered?

Still, Axl Rose has a sense of humour, eh? 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-38973685

Bonzer!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

No offence intended to you, Southern. I'm sure individual Australians are absolutely fucking capital.

It's the retarded spastics in this country who get my goat. They seem to equate the increased cancerous properties of ultra violet light with happiness, be it lounging in Nice whilst being molested by Withers, or slowly boiling to death in a tin roofed prefab on the outskirts of Sydney, whilst trying to convince their relatives back home that the move from their four bed cottage in the Cotswold's was the best decision they'd ever made.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Hmm...I must respectfully disagree with some of the assessments of Ozzy shielas....being a fan of certain sports in which women excel, I can offer some examples of top shelf Aussie minge.

Michelle Jenneke....who can forget that little warm up routine of hers before a race?

article-0-1C206A3900000578-755_306x583.j

Then the lovely and talented Stephanie Rice...

342992-stephanie-rice.jpg

Plenty where they came from!  

Put it away Neil, you creepy cunt!  

The one in the red has balls 

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

That maybe so but on the downside you have that fucking bint Collette Mann. Is she still acting the retard on aussie tv?

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The one in the red has balls 

The one in red can swim like a shark!  Those aren't bollocks, Gyps, just well defined flaps!  Know the toe!  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's normally at least a couple of these in any typical workplace. Absolute fucking bores, who have watched a couple of episodes of Neighbours and now want to leave everything behind to go get bitten on the arse by a fucking funnel web spider in a desolate fucking shithole.

They'll tell you at least five times a day about how it's a "better quality of life Down Under", but can't actually qualify that statement. If you ask them to, they just throw in a couple of disjointed sentences and constantly repeat the words "Down Under", which in itself is a phrase only used by simpletons.

Despite living in the worlds fifth largest economy, which is culturally and politically at the centre of the world, they are under the impression that living in a fucking desert that is 10 years behind the U.K. in most aspects, is preferable to being here.

Throw yourselves on the fucking barbie, you deluded, Fosters drinking cunts.

Downs under. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Roadkill said:

Don't get them mixed up with New Flidland or they'll have one of their "episodes".

I'm not entirely on board, what with your harsh treatment earlier.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not entirely on board, what with your harsh treatment earlier.

I apologise. I know my verbal attacks are some of the most effective on here and I should have considered that before using my powers on someone who wasn't Welsh_cunt

For what it's worth I hope you can make it through the years of crippling depression that will be the result of exposure to such a verbal onslaught.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I apologise. I know my verbal attacks are some of the most effective on here and I should have considered that before using my powers on someone who wasn't Welsh_cunt

For what it's worth I hope you can make it through the years of crippling depression that will be the result of exposure to such a verbal onslaught.

RK, that's a little less apologetic that one could ideally hope for. Would you not be better offering a little sugar with this sort of medicine ?

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

RK, that's a little less apologetic that one could ideally hope for. Would you not be better offering a little sugar with this sort of medicine ?

Sorry, Quincy, but I'm so sweet I'd make you diabetic. Anything you stick in me will fall right off an I'd have to incinerate it as a biohazard.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

No offence intended to you, Southern. I'm sure individual Australians are absolutely fucking capital.

It's the retarded spastics in this country who get my goat. They seem to equate the increased cancerous properties of ultra violet light with happiness, be it lounging in Nice whilst being molested by Withers, or slowly boiling to death in a tin roofed prefab on the outskirts of Sydney, whilst trying to convince their relatives back home that the move from their four bed cottage in the Cotswold's was the best decision they'd ever made.

Sort that Eddie out. Must I withdraw 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sorry, Quincy, but I'm so sweet I'd make you diabetic. Anything you stick in me will fall right off an I'd have to incinerate it as a biohazard.

Use less words; and those you do- make them less shite than this.