CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britons Who Want to Emigrate to Australia

Decimus

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

No offence intended to you, Southern. I'm sure individual Australians are absolutely fucking capital.

It's the retarded spastics in this country who get my goat. They seem to equate the increased cancerous properties of ultra violet light with happiness, be it lounging in Nice whilst being molested by Withers, or slowly boiling to death in a tin roofed prefab on the outskirts of Sydney, whilst trying to convince their relatives back home that the move from their four bed cottage in the Cotswold's was the best decision they'd ever made.

fair call well made. Having said that, somewhere nice in the Cotswolds would beat the shit out of staying out in the full fucking sun here. My profile pic is me, and I'm only 40!

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah. And where that woman murdered her baby and tried to get away with it by saying a Dingo ate it.

She did get away with it in due course. It was Ding wot ate it :o

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I cannot be certain, but the Roo is Welsh.meanwhile_in_australia_640_02.jpg

That one in the background is saying to the other one "Don't look now Richard, Bruce is fucking the fat Sheila again."

Right, I've let you  all ramble on for three pages without satisfactorily resolving the question of whether Britons who emigrate to Australia are actually cunts or not, so I feel I must step in now with a definitive answer,

In "Walkabout",  a young Jenny Agutter spends all her time wandering through the Outback and swimming in limpid pools, dressed variously in school uniform, suspiciously clean white underwear, and sweet, sweet fuck all. If her British parents hadn't emigrated to Australia, this would not have happened.

Therefore - not a cunt.

The fact that we're better off here without the sort of whinging poms who choose to emigrate in the first place is just the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

That one in the background is saying to the other one "Don't look now Richard, Bruce is fucking the fat Sheila again."

And who I assume is a blonde woman, is bent over in readiness.

Guest nobgobbler

I have only ever met one family of upside down cunts and they were really nice people, even the sprogs. They stayed here for half a year (the father was a brit), just long enough for the mother to have extensive surgery and recover before returning to Oz. They would never have afforded the treatment over there. Cheeky cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Right, I've let you  all ramble on for three pages without satisfactorily resolving the question of whether Britons who emigrate to Australia are actually cunts or not, so I feel I must step in now with a definitive answer,

In "Walkabout",  a young Jenny Agutter spends all her time wandering through the Outback and swimming in limpid pools, dressed variously in school uniform, suspiciously clean white underwear, and sweet, sweet fuck all. If her British parents hadn't emigrated to Australia, this would not have happened.

Therefore - not a cunt.

The fact that we're better off here without the sort of whinging poms who choose to emigrate in the first place is just the icing on the cake.

Agutter, was a prick-teasing racist and ultimately responsible for the agonising death of an innocent and law abiding Abo.

Therefore - A cunt

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Therefore - not a cunt.

I preferred a more mature Jenny Agutter getting soapy in the shower scene from 'An American Werewolf In London'.

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's normally at least a couple of these in any typical workplace. Absolute fucking bores, who have watched a couple of episodes of Neighbours and now want to leave everything behind to go get bitten on the arse by a fucking funnel web spider in a desolate fucking shithole.

They'll tell you at least five times a day about how it's a "better quality of life Down Under", but can't actually qualify that statement. If you ask them to, they just throw in a couple of disjointed sentences and constantly repeat the words "Down Under", which in itself is a phrase only used by simpletons.

Despite living in the worlds fifth largest economy, which is culturally and politically at the centre of the world, they are under the impression that living in a fucking desert that is 10 years behind the U.K. in most aspects, is preferable to being here.

Throw yourselves on the fucking barbie, you deluded, Fosters drinking cunts.

We all know one these oxygen bandits telling every cunt him and the missus are off to aus/nz/canada to get paid a fortune to be a Plummer or a colonic irrigation technician or some other pretend job that all the other idiots have been convinced will make there shitty life's worthwhile. Hopefully they have the wrong paper work, because everyone knows how they deal with illegals in Australia- keep them in someone else's country, in their case Papua New Guinea in essentially concentration camps in the mozzie infested jungle. We do the same with our illegals- keep them in France but no jungle 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Listen to you wankers. How many of you cunts have been here, rather than "a mate I knew went there once"....?

At least you keyboard expert whingeing gobshites are over there. We already have enough of you cunts here as it is!

31 and sunny here in Melbourne today. Shove that up your arse.

Case closed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 14/02/2017 at 2:36 PM, Decimus said:

There's normally at least a couple of these in any typical workplace. Absolute fucking bores, who have watched a couple of episodes of Neighbours and now want to leave everything behind to go get bitten on the arse by a fucking funnel web spider in a desolate fucking shithole.

They'll tell you at least five times a day about how it's a "better quality of life Down Under", but can't actually qualify that statement. If you ask them to, they just throw in a couple of disjointed sentences and constantly repeat the words "Down Under", which in itself is a phrase only used by simpletons.

Despite living in the worlds fifth largest economy, which is culturally and politically at the centre of the world, they are under the impression that living in a fucking desert that is 10 years behind the U.K. in most aspects, is preferable to being here.

Throw yourselves on the fucking barbie, you deluded, Fosters drinking cunts.

This might as well be titled "Australia", full stop. I'm sorry Southern, but it is so.

I once shared a flat with two Australian birds. They were a pair of loud, crass, annoying, braying fucking slags, and all their friends were as bad. I knew, because they all seemed to move in too.

There are loads of the cunts rocking up here as a common destination, and frankly I'm sick of the sight and sound of them. They never, ever stop banging on about how great it is, yet here they fucking are. In contrast, most people I know who have been for an extended period say that they couldn't ever live there on account of all Australians being loud, roaring, thick, backward, sweaty, racist fuck-sticks and stupid witless sluts. Fucking unbearable cunts. 

Also, aside from a very few cities, all their buildings are shitty, one storey, flimsy pieces of ugly shit, inhabited by sister fucking mongoloids.

My cousin married one, who is actually ok-a freak. At the wedding about 30 of them were over. They were all roaring, loud wankers with preposterous, jaunty hair cuts. It would have been far, far better had their plane smashed into the sea and they were all killed stone dead.

Fuck off.

lol

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This might as well be titled "Australia", full stop. I'm sorry Southern, but it is so.

I once shared a flat with two Austrian birds. They were a pair of loud, crass, annoying, braying fucking slags, and all their friends were as bad. I knew, because they all seemed to move in too.

There are loads of the cunts rocking up here as a common destination, and frankly I'm sick of the sight and sound of them. They never, ever stop banging on about how great it is, yet here they fucking are. In contrast, most people I know who have been for an extended period say that they couldn't ever live there on account of all Australians being loud, roaring, thick, backward, sweaty, racist fuck-sticks and stupid witless sluts. Fucking unbearable cunts. 

Also, aside from a very few cities, all their buildings are shitty, one storey, flimsy pieces of ugly shit, inhabited by sister fucking mongoloids.

My cousin married one, who is actually ok-a freak. At the wedding about 30 of them were over. They were all roaring, loud wankers with preposterous, jaunty hair cuts. It would have been far, far better had their plane smashed into the sea and they were all killed stone dead.

Fuck off.

lol

Vintage Cockfingers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

No offence intended to you, Southern. I'm sure individual Australians are absolutely fucking capital.

It's the retarded spastics in this country who get my goat. They seem to equate the increased cancerous properties of ultra violet light with happiness, be it lounging in Nice whilst being molested by Withers, or slowly boiling to death in a tin roofed prefab on the outskirts of Sydney, whilst trying to convince their relatives back home that the move from their four bed cottage in the Cotswold's was the best decision they'd ever made.

Quite sure about that? I think you should go back and re-work this. 

34 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I once shared a flat with two Austrian birds. They were a pair of loud, crass, annoying, braying fucking slags, and all their friends were as bad. I knew, because they all seemed to move in too.

Fuck off.

lol

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

I vote we send Quince on the next Ashes tour as community liaison officer. 

18 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Listen to you wankers. How many of you cunts have been here, rather than "a mate I knew went there once"....?

At least you keyboard expert whingeing gobshites are over there. We already have enough of you cunts here as it is!

31 and sunny here in Melbourne today. Shove that up your arse.

I played a season of cricket in country Victoria back in the early 2000s and all I got was 'you pommy cunt this' and 'you pommy cunt that'. 35 degrees, no showers, concrete wicket and no tea. Savages the lot. Fucking loved it!

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I nommed something similar, but I was talking about cunts that have already moved to Australia or Canada and then decide to post shit about the weather back here in Scotland when it is either hot or cold.

I was at the Glasgow SECC a couple of years back, and there was some roadshow for cunts wanting to go to Australia. Basically it was a bunch of chavs and their girlfriends, lining up hopefully because they heard Australia needs more labourers and plasterers. Hordes of cunts in their best Superdry poloshirts and G-Star jeans; finest faux-diamond earring studded in for the occasion.

If I consider all the inconsequential cunts I know from school or university who fecked off to Australia, it makes the place seem very unappealing. You failed your plumbing NVQ, or scraped a 2:2 in Sports Science, dick around doing a shitty non-job in Scotland for a while, and somehow reach the conclusion that fucking off to continent-sized country that is 80% inhospitable desert and 20% Margate is somehow the way to go? Boring cunts that just want to drink beer and watch sports all the time. I find it somewhat ironic that the only Australian building of any significance is an opera house. What sort of opera do they have down there? Ned Kelly On Ice? Wogs, Poofters and Poms, the Richie Benaud story set to a soundtrack of INXS and Men at Work? Classy stuff.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Her mound is an exact scale replica of Ayers Rock,( or Ularu, before some cunt starts bleating on about showing respect for Abos').

Are they here?  NO, FUCK THEM!