CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britons Who Want to Emigrate to Australia

Decimus

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually, most Aussies I met and worked with on my trips there were decent sorts, with a few exceptions of course. Every nation has it's quota of shitcunts. The country is stunningly beautiful with the likelihood of encountering deadly creatures pretty low if common sense is applied. The natives don't hate the poms with the vast majority still having a great affinity with Britain and the many shared facets of our culture. The amount of shit I took and gave back was mark of respect and such banter was always encouraged and enjoyed, a bit like here. Their sense of "always giving a bloke a fair go" and "mateship" is something to be admired as was their recent limp wristed performance against us in the cricket.

That said, Kalgoorlie is a fucking shit hole.

So you've been to Australia then, Stubby?

Coupled with the established fact that you have a creepy, almost sinister obsession with animals, I'm beginning to suspect that you are solely responsible for the horrific rates of chlamydia infections within the Australian Koala Bear population. 

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So you've been to Australia then, Stubby?

Coupled with the established fact that you have a creepy, almost sinister obsession with animals, I'm beginning to suspect that you are solely responsible for the horrific rates of chlamydia infections within the Australian Koala Bear population. 

To be fair webby, I'd rather fuck a koala bear or an true Ursidae for that matter than some of the bogan Sheila's that you'd happily be up the giblets in a second. Think Norwich chav to get a better understanding.

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I didn't see a single Australian comment.

And I assume you are in the United Kingdom, and it never got to 42, you bullshitter. 

That's cos you're blind or didn't bother reading most of it.

Want me to take a picture of the temperature reading from on our wall outside you stupid tosser? You lot and the yank twats seem to have this warped idea that the rest of the world doesn't, or can't get hot.

Guest Bill Stickers
57 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Want me to take a picture of the temperature reading from on our wall outside you stupid tosser? You lot and the yank twats seem to have this warped idea that the rest of the world doesn't, or can't get hot.

I’d like to see a picture of that please. I don’t believe it for a second.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To be fair webby, I'd rather fuck a koala bear or an true Ursidae for that matter than some of the bogan Sheila's that you'd happily be up the giblets in a second. Think Norwich chav to get a better understanding.

I phoned the Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust yesterday and asked to speak to Mr Pecker but they said that they did not know a Mr Pecker.

24 minutes ago, Tanusha said:

Neville Chamberlain had in his hand a piece of paper.

19 minutes ago, Tanusha said:

I phoned the Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust yesterday and asked to speak to Mr Pecker but they said that they did not know a Mr Pecker.

Be quiet you ridiculous horse.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The wall itself might get that hot .. that does not mean. that the air temperature is 42.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, Tanusha said:

The wall itself might get that hot .. that does not mean. that the air temperature is 42.

Funnily enough it's normally in the shade.. at 27-29ºc, took it off out of the shade put it in y'know the sun and it rocketed up to 37+  then eventually 42+ 

It doesn't read the wall's temperature.

12 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Funnily enough it's normally in the shade.. at 27-29ºc, took it off out of the shade put it in y'know the sun and it rocketed up to 37+  then eventually 42+ 

I remember conducting a similar experiment when I was in primary school. 

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You really are a thick cunt. Do they let you vote?

Temperature is measured in a Stephenson's box. In the shade and protected from the wind. The hottest it ever got in England was 38.5 Cel in Kent. Pretty hot anywhere, but especially there with the humidity. 

I'll reiterate. 

Thick fucking cunt. 

23 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You spectacularly thick wanker.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Send a picture of your thermostat or fuck off.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Temperature is measured in a Stephenson's box. In the shade and protected from the wind. The hottest it ever got in England was 38.5 Cel in Kent. Pretty hot anywhere, but especially there with the humidity. 

I'll reiterate. 

Thick fucking cunt. 

It was actually 37.5 Celsius that particular day, only Neil had made his way down to the Kentish coast for a spot of sunbathing. Much of the sun's rays reflected off his huge, pale, wallowing physique and XXXL England shorts, casting an extra degree of heat back into the thermometer's Stevenson box.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I'll reiterate. 

Thick fucking cunt. 

Ahhh so that would make it an average of 30ºc in the shade, for the past month or two then you stupid fucking aussie dickhead, Not everyone lives in some grim shithole in england you know. Only cunts say it's measured in the shade. What the fuck do you spackers measure temperature in? wong bonga prawn units? twat.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Send a picture of your thermostat or fuck off.

I'll post a pic when i feel like it , not when you or some criminal tell me to gobshite.

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'll post a pic when i feel like it , not when you or some criminal tell me to gobshite.

that's outrageous, who is this criminal who tells you to gobshite, sounds a grim customer.  

Guest Bill Stickers
53 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Another stupid little cunt who can’t work his way around image hosting or file size limits.