CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britons Who Want to Emigrate to Australia

Decimus

7 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Funnily enough it's normally in the shade.. at 27-29ºc, took it off out of the shade put it in y'know the sun and it rocketed up to 37+  then eventually 42+ 

It doesn't read the wall's temperature.

ED, do you live in an Aga? 

5 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ahhh so that would make it an average of 30ºc in the shade, for the past month or two then you stupid fucking aussie dickhead, Not everyone lives in some grim shithole in england you know. Only cunts say it's measured in the shade. What the fuck do you spackers measure temperature in? wong bonga prawn units? twat.

Every time I think you have reached peak stupid, you go and post something like this. Save the human race, and stick to masturbation. 

Don't ever breed.

12 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Seems incredibly convoluted how they work out temperature.

It may seem convoluted but weather readings have to be recorded using a uniform system which neutralise external influences. I don't doubt your thermometer showed an ambient temperature of 42° but this would have been effected by reflected radiation from a number of sources. The point of a Stevenson screen is to shield against this.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It may seem convoluted but weather readings have to be recorded using a uniform system which neutralise external influences. I don't doubt your thermometer showed an ambient temperature of 42° but this would have been effected by reflected radiation from a number of sources. The point of a Stevenson screen is to shield against this.

This also explains why in hot sunny weather with no wind the temperature will feel a few degrees warmer than it actually is when you are in sunlight and cooler when you are in the shade when the ambient temperature is actually the same. In mid-winter you will often get the opposite of this with the so called "wind-chill" factor making it feel a few degrees colder than it actually is.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Every time I think you have reached peak stupid,

You underestimate him SC, he has yet to fulfil his full potential and I think we can expect Mongumental levels of idiocy from young Reptile if he is only given a chance by the administrators.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You underestimate him SC, he has yet to fulfil his full potential and I think we can expect Mongumental levels of idiocy from young Reptile if he is only given a chance by the administrators.

Young Fender is racing ahead at the moment.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Or maybe all recorded history is wrong and ED is right, it really is 42 in his garden.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

How many did you fit up your arse?

What Spears or black cock?    That’s not my bag old boy.  Split links are more my tipple.  How do you eat yours?

On 7/4/2018 at 10:59 AM, southerncunt said:

Yes, lots of things here will kill you by being extravagantly poisonous and aggressive.

Some of my closest mates here are poms.

Yes, some of the beer is shit, but not all. Some of it is world class. Just like every other country. Except maybe Korea. All beer there is shit.

The upwards intonation isn't with all of us. Just the youth, and youth everywhere talk like cunts. 

And finally, we are not all fat of course, but some are. I dislike corpulent cunts of any creed. 

We are still majority British/Northern European, and not so different to you.

Agreed about all youth of any nationality talking  like cunts.  To be fair we were young once and were cunts of our time, and we had mullet hair cuts as well.  

I was surprised to see so many fat Australians in London.  They must get off the plane and eat their own weight in burgers.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:52 AM, southerncunt said:

To be fair, some parts of Melbourne do too.

Yes but London has genuine Somalians in tens of thousands.   Where once there stood a proud, white, Anglo Saxon, East Ham cockney scum family who where just pikeys in brick.  Now lives ten Somalians per bedroom.  I figure the majority of your noirs are the original owner occupiers?  I think the abs get a very raw deal.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Agreed about all youth of any nationality talking  like cunts.  To be fair we were young once and were cunts of our time, and we had mullet hair cuts as well.  

I was surprised to see so many fat Australians in London.  They must get off the plane and eat their own weight in burgers.

Over here it is called the "Heathrow injection". We are not used to beer in pints, but we acclimatize quickly.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes but London has genuine Somalians in tens of thousands.   Where once there stood a proud, white, Anglo Saxon, East Ham cockney scum family who where just pikeys in brick.  Now lives ten Somalians per bedroom.  I figure the majority of your noirs are the original owner occupiers?  I think the abs get a very raw deal.

No. Sudanese. Gang cunts most of them. 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, Decimus said:

There's normally at least a couple of these in any typical workplace. Absolute fucking bores, who have watched a couple of episodes of Neighbours and now want to leave everything behind to go get bitten on the arse by a fucking funnel web spider in a desolate fucking shithole.

They'll tell you at least five times a day about how it's a "better quality of life Down Under", but can't actually qualify that statement. If you ask them to, they just throw in a couple of disjointed sentences and constantly repeat the words "Down Under", which in itself is a phrase only used by simpletons.

Despite living in the worlds fifth largest economy, which is culturally and politically at the centre of the world, they are under the impression that living in a fucking desert that is 10 years behind the U.K. in most aspects, is preferable to being here.

Throw yourselves on the fucking barbie, you deluded, Fosters drinking cunts.

Here Here., though there are far more that should join the traitors 'Down Under' starting with Dame Cunt Everage & Paedo Harris to boot.  The abo's that have ditched their billabongs & tucker to flock to our shores, are all scum bags, with the exception of the 'I should be so lucky' bitch. 

21 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Over here it is called the "Heathrow injection". We are not used to beer in pints, but we acclimatize quickly.

Yes I get the fact oz travelers put on weight once they get here and have access to food that isn’t chargrilled road kill.    But Iam on about home living Australians being surprisingly fat.    Impression from watching Australian documentaries like Neighbours and Home and Away, is that everyone is fit and sporty.  But in reality Australians are fucking enormous fat cunts on the whole.

Guest Erroreptile404

I was wrong

Apparently the sun's rays bouncing off southerncunt's slap head all the way in australia caused a solar flare here in the uk, then reflecting off mongumental's shiny bald glans shaped head in the cotswolds causing a reading of 42ºc where i live.

Apologies.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I was wrong

Apparently the sun's rays bouncing off southerncunt's slap head all the way in australia caused a solar flare here in the uk, then reflecting off mongumental's shiny bald glans shaped head in the cotswolds causing a reading of 42ºc where i live.

Apologies.

Imagine being so stupid as to think it was actually 42 degrees in the UK. Idiot.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Imagine being so stupid as to think it was actually 42 degrees in the UK. Idiot.

Wireless sensor is currently at 28+ in the shade you silly twat.