CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a Barbour

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

StopDigging.jpg

Taking sides the truth about your moderation skills. Biased, unprofessional, personal and full of favouritism. You truly are an unclass act.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Um...so how is not "giving a flying fuck" working out for you at the moment?

Erm well, there doesn't seem to be the raising of blood pressure on my behalf, you do what you will inevitably do and I will point out your bias. Still no fuck flying or otherwise given as far as you go.

However, punkape is a snivelling little wretched piece of guilt ridden puss that should be ridiculed like any appologist for the edifice of abuse that his plastic catholic faith that he pushes has wrought on mankind.

12 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Erm well, there doesn't seem to be the raising of blood pressure on my behalf, you do what you will inevitably do and I will point out your bias. Still no fuck flying or otherwise given as far as you go.

However, punkape is a snivelling little wretched piece of guilt ridden puss that should be ridiculed like any appologist for the edifice of abuse that his plastic catholic faith that he pushes has wrought on mankind.

At least he's not bothering you though, right alfie? 

27 minutes ago, Noakes said:

You're beginning to sound rather satanic.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

You are a blind fuckwit.

Have another look at the order of my points.

The current Pope is not homosexual although you clearly want to believe that. Perhaps you could explain ?

Do you work at the BBC ?

Sorry, you're right- it isn't fair to assume any peedo is gay, even the King of the Peedos. Fuck off.

fuck off

lol

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

You need to take more notice of our excellent and fair moderators.

Stop crawling to the mods you raving cum lover. What are you hoping to achieve,the release of your other id's?

9 hours ago, Noakes said:

Well, I'm pleased that you are in good health. As for "bias", take some ramipril and beta blockers and re-read from where this all kicked off. You should also have taken on board my previous advice that the best way to deal with Punkape's nonsense is through the simple expedient of ignoring him. You must be the only punter here who seriously takes on-board his pseudo religious bollox. If he winds you up then you only have yourself to blame. I'm sure that I and other mods/admins will continue to place him in the cooler for ever longer spells.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

If he winds you up then you only have yourself to blame. I'm sure that I and other mods/admins will continue to place him in the cooler for ever longer spells.

Just kill him.