CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out

Admin

I crawled back to my hovel this evening after a hard days labour at the sweat shop, log in here and I almost threw the lap top out of the fucking window.

The content  I have read posted here and the reaction of too many (to someone who is seeking attention) is fucking awful. I have removed the BA cabin crew thread and the cunting through lyric thread.

This site is for nominating cunts we don't like and debates/discussions about cunts we don't like. Humorous or serious I don't mind either. It's not hard to understand.

There are some intelligent and very funny contributors on this site. Looking in from the outside tonight, one wouldn't have thought this.

If I have to read another lyric/rhyme/poem about homosexual proclivities I think I will need to take the entire contents of my dosette box, slash my wrists, call 999 and return to the place I just left under section 136 of the mental health act.

• Like 2

You bloody moron. You've only gone and made it the trendy thing to do now. Surely you have some internet know how if you own a website, couldn't you have just went on that dark web thing and hired some hitmen? If I knew my contributions were going towards killing attention seeking, poetry writing, little spackers I might actually bother to donate.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Perhaps if you got rid of the target it would all go away. You are a spoilsport, it was on the open corner after all. It says inter member acrimony on the open corner and that was what it was about. I am not going to go off on one about it just say my piece once.

Has the plastic catholic got something over you? He regularly ruins threads with his ridiculous gay accusations and hiv shite so to pay him back he got some stick. Most of us are fucking bored of his repetitive bullshit so perhaps he should go otherwise it is possible that you will lose a few others, havent noticed many true newbies recently only frank attempting another sock puppet.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Admin said:

I crawled back to my hovel this evening after a hard days labour at the sweat shop, log in here and I almost threw the lap top out of the fucking window.

The content  I have read posted here and the reaction of too many (to someone who is seeking attention) is fucking awful. I have removed the BA cabin crew thread and the cunting through lyric thread.

This site is for nominating cunts we don't like and debates/discussions about cunts we don't like. Humorous or serious I don't mind either. It's not hard to understand.

There are some intelligent and very funny contributors on this site. Looking in from the outside tonight, one wouldn't have thought this.

If I have to read another lyric/rhyme/poem about homosexual proclivities I think I will need to take the entire contents of my dosette box, slash my wrists, call 999 and return to the place I just left under section 136 of the mental health act.

We dont like punkape he brought this on himself.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Punkape has a huge amount to answer for

After yesterday he should be feeling sore

He got butt raped savagely here on this site

For spouting all his repetitive shite

He's the one who should be shown the door

4 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Easy fix. Ban punkape permanently. He adds no humour, no wit, and no value.

Agreed. He's a thin skinned prick who needs to grow some balls. If you can't take it don't give it, or go crying to admin. Many here, me included, are guilty of engaging in the constant back and forth homo accusations, but this is what I do with my male friend as I'm sure many here do as well. I enjoy lively debate here on controversial issues as much as I do cunting some of the other members with ridiculous opinions. 

Why not just put all threads punkape contributes to in the open corner so it can do exactly what is says: inter member acrimony 

Punkape is merely the creation of someone who really enjoys winding people up; take nothing it says seriously. Every post it makes is designed specifically to elicit a response. Without any responses Punkape would soon cease to be. It's hard not to want to wind it in to the little prick, and as long as it's done purely for fun, that's fine. However, start taking its nonsense seriously, and getting wound up by it, then Punkape.exe is getting exactly what it was designed to get.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Punkape is merely the creation of someone who really enjoys winding people up; take nothing it says seriously. Every post it makes is designed specifically to elicit a response. Without any responses Punkape would soon cease to be. It's hard not to want to wind it in to the little prick, and as long as it's done purely for fun, that's fine. However, start taking its nonsense seriously, and getting wound up by it, then Punkape.exe is getting exactly what it was designed to get.

Yes, but what if it is actually a real person? Hard to believe, but possible. I can imagine it now, hunched over it's Pentium 2 squinting at the screen in the gloom, wearing it's threadbare Barbour, searching for spares for a 1973 Range Rover on eBay. 

43 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Yes, but what if it is actually a real person? Hard to believe, but possible. I can imagine it now, hunched over it's Pentium 2 squinting at the screen in the gloom, wearing it's threadbare Barbour, searching for spares for a 1973 Range Rover on eBay. 

You forgot the £7.50 entrance fee for its local 9-hole pitch-and-putt, which lies next to a council estate with a pub entitled 'The Last Hole'.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
39 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

He can only be as real as Frank and Pansycracker.

2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He can only be as real as Frank and Pansycracker.

Pansy is real, don't you think? An ex-HGV driver, about 70, still in need of cash employment, with worn tattoos of naked women on his neck, roll-up permanently attached to his lips, who tarmacs driveways for a living.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pansy is real, don't you think? An ex-HGV driver, about 70, still in need of cash employment, with worn tattoos of naked women on his neck, roll-up permanently attached to his lips, who tarmacs driveways for a living.

So he's not a kleftiko copyrighted production then?

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What I really think is Frank, Punky, Pansy and profb are a human centipede.

Guest nobgobbler
10 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It'd be a shit centipede with only 8 legs. It'd be an octopede. 

True, but unlike the real thing it would have 4x4 cock stabilisers for safer mobility on a snow covered road, and would leave similar tracks to a reliant robin.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

He might be, Alfie. Pansy probably looks Greek, and because he has a way with the ladies, originally hails from Klitoris.

Not lesbos then, he does seem frustrated?

3 hours ago, Ape said:

The most accurate statement ever to appear on the corner