CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out

Admin

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The cunting through song thread was boring so I instigated a cunting through poetry specifically limericks thread. It took off but was mostly aimed at punkape and got very homosexual in its leanings, well it would wouldn't it as it was about punkape. Punkape did a posting about cabin crew which had his usual bigotted bullshit and he got butt raped by everyone.

Punkape adds nothing to the site.  No redeeming qualities whatsoever.  

1 hour ago, TheCritic said:

It's been a difficult year for Manky in 2017.

Despite being a sub-normal bigoted idiot, Manky burst on to the scene last year with his own brand of marginally self-aware humour, elevating him above other racist, thick-as-pig-shit contemporaries of the era. 

Regardless, he's endured a difficult campaign since the new year in an increasingly saturated market of xenophobic cretins, resorting to simplistic homophobic slurs and general drivel.

Outlook - bleak. 

Great work you massive cunt

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think Punkape's the funniest cunt on here. I like puerile humour and there's no one more puerile than that cunt. 

I actually like punky. Incidentally, is puerile another word for slack-bottomed?

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed, Ding needs to go. It's hard work orchestrating a near constant, four front attack on him. If Ding was fucked off, I would have more time to contribute thought provoking topics on sociopolitical issues, and to offer up amusing anecdotes regarding my latest trip to the supermarket.

Ding, for the good of the corner, fall on someone's pork sword. You're not wanted here.

You need some lessons then, four poodles running round after you and you're still an ineffective as Punkers condoms.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Historical information, from a newbie?

FRANK!!!

4 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I actually like punky. Incidentally, is puerile another word for slack-bottomed?

Dunno, but it's a lot like penile so you could be onto something...

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

He's very entertaining. Equally as funny is the amount of manufactured offence he garnishes from the people that react to his comments. I can just envision him there sitting there waiting for them bite, and they always do. I won't cunt him, I know what he's up to and it's fucking hilarious. We've discussed him on my site, we'd love to have him on there but it wouldn't work the same as it does on here as my site is a completely different beast. One thing's for sure though, he'd never get banned, suspended or censored,so the admin should consider him an asset and just give him president over every other cunt simply for the comic value he brings to the site.

BTW, I'm another cunt that can claim Welsh ancestry, and a very recent Welsh ancestry at that.

I bet admin just breathed a sigh of relief.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, TheCritic said:

It's been a difficult year for Manky in 2017.

Despite being a sub-normal bigoted idiot, Manky burst on to the scene last year with his own brand of marginally self-aware humour, elevating him above other racist, thick-as-pig-shit contemporaries of the era. 

Regardless, he's endured a difficult campaign since the new year in an increasingly saturated market of xenophobic cretins, resorting to simplistic homophobic slurs and general drivel.

Outlook - bleak. 

Stickers?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

It can't be. Neither can it be Frank. After all, there are no multi's on here. Admin have repeatedly said so.

I seriously doubt that security on here is particularly tight. It would be easy to circumvent, this is a piece of commercial chat room software and as such is probably already hacked on other sites as well as this one.

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fingers crossed for suicide. 

I'm psychoanalysing Ding at the moment. I've determined that he was regularly thrashed by the cooler kids at school for his anti-foot balling and grassing philosophy. He was probably in numerous D&D after school clubs.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'm psychoanalysing Ding at the moment. I've determined that he was regularly thrashed by the cooler kids at school for his anti-foot balling and grassing philosophy. He was probably in numerous after D&D after school clubs.

What do you mean by was?

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm psychoanalysing Ding at the moment. I've determined that he was regularly thrashed by the cooler kids at school for his anti-foot balling and grassing philosophy. He was probably in numerous D&D after school clubs.

I'll bet he was the drippy little cunt who used to volunteer to help the librarian out, massive thick-rimmed spectacles, a brylcreem'd side-parting and a kipper tie. What a cunt. 

No wonder he was put up for adoption. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

I'll bet he was the drippy little cunt who used to volunteer to help the librarian out, massive rimmed spectacles, a brylcreem'd side-parting and a kipper tie. What a cunt. 

No wonder he was put up for adoption. 

But nobody took him home.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

At least he went to school you fucking in - bred, pikey,  West Norfolk retard.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, I've never even been to west Norfolk.

Dickless you fucking moron have you net realised PRick is criticising you in the original nom. with your school yard gang attitude to try and grab on to any differences in the other members. You fucking muppet,  sort your fucking act out and cunt the cunts, not each other.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Dickless you fucking moron have you net realised PRick is criticising you in the original nom. with your school yard gang attitude to try and grab on to any differences in the other members. You fucking muppet,  sort your fucking act out and cunt the cunts, not each other.

Drew, are you drunk?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Just not family members. Well, except the odd 'uncle'. 

Damien Hurst adopted him. It was payback time.

Still, that was better fate than his twin Brother....

He's in a Jar, submerged for eternity, in formaldehyde.