CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out

Admin

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm off to sunnier Caribbean climes now. If you can get on the leaderboard by the time I return I promise to delete my account and send you five thousand pounds via BACS transfer.

Every press of the like button would be like stabbing myself in the heart, but for half I'll give you five likes a day for the next week, @The Bishop of Phlegm

Guest Wizardsleeve
34 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Every press of the like button would be like stabbing myself in the heart, but for half I'll give you five likes a day for the next week, @The Bishop of Phlegm

I'll create a multitude of new ID's to counter act those likes with daily allotments going to Punkape, Neil, Roadie, Eric and Ape.  

I want Pen and ALL of his multi's DEAD.  

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 2/25/2017 at 1:45 AM, Admin said:

I crawled back to my hovel this evening after a hard days labour at the sweat shop, log in here and I almost threw the lap top out of the fucking window.

The content  I have read posted here and the reaction of too many (to someone who is seeking attention) is fucking awful. I have removed the BA cabin crew thread and the cunting through lyric thread.

This site is for nominating cunts we don't like and debates/discussions about cunts we don't like. Humorous or serious I don't mind either. It's not hard to understand.

There are some intelligent and very funny contributors on this site. Looking in from the outside tonight, one wouldn't have thought this.

If I have to read another lyric/rhyme/poem about homosexual proclivities I think I will need to take the entire contents of my dosette box, slash my wrists, call 999 and return to the place I just left under section 136 of the mental health act.

DECEMBER 2005 £/€ 1.45

DECEMBER 2018 £/€ 1.11

23.45% DEVALUATION

CALL THAT A CUNT OR AM I A CUNT? 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'll create a multitude of new ID's to counter act those likes with daily allotments going to Punkape, Neil, Roadie, Eric and Ape.  

I want Pen and ALL of his multi's DEAD.  

I've never liked myself and I'm not about to start.

There's nothing about me to like for one thing. I was born horrible and I carried that to my grave.