CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out

Admin

5 hours ago, Ape said:

Shouldn't this nom be moved to the open corner? It doesn't meet the stringent requirements of a "cunt" as far as I can see.

Do away within the open corner. As far as I can see all threads turn into the same "shut up ding" "your a thick homo" etc etc repetitive bollocks ad nauseam.

If Admin wants to clean the site up he's got a fucking long way to go.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Do away within the open corner. As far as I can see all threads turn into the same "shut up ding" "your a thick homo" etc etc repetitive bollocks ad nauseam.

You cannot please all of the people all of the time, and what is liked by some, is hated by some. Most of us know about the main non uses of certain words etc., but to dock everything would be a nightmare to moderate and also CC Communism.

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You cannot please all of the people all of the time, and what is liked by some, is hated by some. Most of us know about the main non uses of certain words etc., but to dock everything would be a nightmare to moderate and also CC Communism.

No not everyone will be happy at the same time but to quote Admin "This site is for nominating cunts we don't like and debates/discussions about cunts we don't like. Humorous or serious I don't mind either. It's not hard to understand". And that doesn't mean each other. Yes banter is fine but not the same shit day in day out. Do you listen to the same record every day around 20 times?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

No not everyone will be happy at the same time but to quote Admin "This site is for nominating cunts we don't like and debates/discussions about cunts we don't like. Humorous or serious I don't mind either. It's not hard to understand". And that doesn't mean each other. Yes banter is fine but not the same shit day in day out. Do you listen to the same record every day around 20 times?

Agreed, but Snatch, when posts are made upon almost every thread which immediately steer away from the topic, then surely there has to be another area where cunts can cunt each other off. Also, nobody has to go to any thread or Forum which they consider to be not for them. It is certainly the case that some threads (and it doesn't matter who posts them) are instantly dissed rather than being given half the chance for a proper debate.

Guest Lady Penelope

Thinking about it .. perhaps Punkers should be released for an hour's exercise around the yard of the cooler each week just to squeal his usual tripe before being thrown back in the cooler.

38 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think Punkape's the funniest cunt on here. I like puerile humour and there's no one more puerile than that cunt. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree. Punkape is entertaining in his own way and lesser people are clearly trying to piggy back off his cunting skill for attention by writing silly, unfunny little rhymes about him. 'eavensabove has always been a silly twat but I was genuinely shocked to see an old hand like Noakes pulled into his childish scheme.

I blame Bubba for this entire song writing debacle, he's the one who started it as far as I can remember by writing songs about Ding. Then he disappeared back into the shadows to let chaos reign. I think the Welsh are secretly trying to gain control of the site, they already have an admin (Roops) and at least one other ID (Welsh-cunt).

36 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Just get rid of ding and punky. Problem solved. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Agreed, but Snatch, when posts are made upon almost every thread which immediately steer away from the topic, then surely there has to be another area where cunts can cunt each other off. Also, nobody has to go to any thread or Forum which they consider to be not for them. It is certainly the case that some threads (and it doesn't matter who posts them) are instantly dissed rather than being given half the chance for a proper debate.

In that case why ban Punkape? Just keep him on the open corner.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree. Punkape is entertaining in his own way and lesser people are clearly trying to piggy back off his cunting skill for attention by writing silly, unfunny little rhymes about him. 'eavensabove has always been a silly twat but I was genuinely shocked to see an old hand like Noakes pulled into his childish scheme.

I blame Bubba for this entire song writing debacle, he's the one who started it as far as I can remember by writing songs about Ding. Then he disappeared back into the shadows to let chaos reign. I think the Welsh are secretly trying to gain control of the site, they already have an admin (Roops) and at least one other ID (Welsh-cunt).

RK, you boring, fence-sitting sap, your sole (and extremely shit) contribution to this site has been terrible drawings. 

I don't think you're in any position to blame anyone for anything. When you and eric joined, your beige posts nearly brought this site to its knees. If it wasn't for supreme cunts like me, you'd still be posting your crayon scribbles to Rolf's Cartoon Club, hoping for them to display your handiwork. 

Fuck off. 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

...I think the Welsh are secretly trying to gain control of the site, they already have an admin (Roops) and at least one other ID (Welsh-cunt).

I think you're on to something - Spotto is Welsh. I can't comment that Rick has a Welsh Corgi and that Admin makes a Leek soup to die for...

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think you're on to something - Spotto is Welsh. I can't comment that Rick has a Welsh Corgi and that Admin makes a Leek soup to die for...

Well do us all a favour and burn Bubbas house down, he's not really welsh, he's an interloper.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The leek soup was a soup that made people die.

Just now, Bubba C said:

RK, you boring, fence-sitting sap, your sole (and extremely shit) contribution to this site has been terrible drawings. 

I don't think you're in any position to blame anyone for anything. When you and eric joined, your beige posts nearly brought this site to its knees. If it wasn't for supreme cunts like me, you'd still be posting your crayon scribbles to Rolf's Cartoon Club, hoping for them to display your handiwork. 

Fuck off. 

My art speaks for itself, Bubba. And it mostly says "Bubba is a twat".

Me and Eric were some very opinionated newbies back in the day but we both found our respective places on here. The fact that you can only dig up ancient history proves something is up. You used to be on the ball but now you're clearly distracted. Probably rushing through all your old posts and deleting anything that can implicate you in all of this.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No, but have spun Robin Trower more than a few times.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Pansy is real, don't you think? An ex-HGV driver, about 70, still in need of cash employment, with worn tattoos of naked women on his neck, roll-up permanently attached to his lips, who tarmacs driveways for a living.

I am nothing like that at all. Take it back!

Guest Alfie Noakes
24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

I agree bubba. To say I got drawn in to anything is utter crap RK. I was having a laugh with punktroll and maybe just maybe you are not seeing it. No matter how vitriolic my posts I am sitting here as cool as a cucumber.

38 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Just get rid of ding and punky. Problem solved. 

Agreed, Ding needs to go. It's hard work orchestrating a near constant, four front attack on him. If Ding was fucked off, I would have more time to contribute thought provoking topics on sociopolitical issues, and to offer up amusing anecdotes regarding my latest trip to the supermarket.

Ding, for the good of the corner, fall on someone's pork sword. You're not wanted here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I agree bubba. To say I got drawn in to anything is utter crap RK. I was having a laugh with punktroll and maybe just maybe you are not seeing it. No matter how vitriolic my posts I am sitting here as cool as a cucumber.

Cucumbers die in the cold, Alfie.

Don't worry about it anyway. You've been brought to your senses and now you need time to fully process what happened. Victims of psychological manipulation rarely see the truth straight away.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Roadkill said:

Cucumbers die in the cold, Alfie.

Don't worry about it anyway. You've been brought to your senses and now you need time to fully process what happened. Victims of psychological manipulation rarely see the truth straight away.

The only victim is he who is in the cooler. My long game has worked. My strategy of taking enough hits to expose his stupidity worked. Where did I get manipulated if I had a plan, stuck to it and got the result I wanted?