CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out

Admin

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

The only victim is he who is in the cooler. My long game has worked. My strategy of taking enough hits to expose his stupidity worked. Where did I get manipulated if I had a plan, stuck to it and got the result I wanted?

Because you forgot about 'eavensabove. He's fed on your attention and now he's going to use it to write even more shit limericks and songs. I was trying to distract him from doing so by telling him just how shit he was at them and it was working until you blundered in and encouraged the snotty little prick. You've probably doomed us all to suffer an unending barrage of badly composed amateur fucking poetry from the prick once the admins inevitably get bored of doing their jobs again.

Guest Alfie Noakes
31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Because you forgot about 'eavensabove. He's fed on your attention and now he's going to use it to write even more shit limericks and songs. I was trying to distract him from doing so by telling him just how shit he was at them and it was working until you blundered in and encouraged the snotty little prick. You've probably doomed us all to suffer an unending barrage of badly composed amateur fucking poetry from the prick once the admins inevitably get bored of doing their jobs again.

I doubt it. The poetry thread has gone and there can't be any songs left to adapt.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree. Punkape is entertaining in his own way and lesser people are clearly trying to piggy back off his cunting skill for attention by writing silly, unfunny little rhymes about him. 'eavensabove has always been a silly twat but I was genuinely shocked to see an old hand like Noakes pulled into his childish scheme.

I blame Bubba for this entire song writing debacle, he's the one who started it as far as I can remember by writing songs about Ding. Then he disappeared back into the shadows to let chaos reign. I think the Welsh are secretly trying to gain control of the site, they already have an admin (Roops) and at least one other ID (Welsh-cunt).

He's very entertaining. Equally as funny is the amount of manufactured offence he garnishes from the people that react to his comments. I can just envision him there sitting there waiting for them bite, and they always do. I won't cunt him, I know what he's up to and it's fucking hilarious. We've discussed him on my site, we'd love to have him on there but it wouldn't work the same as it does on here as my site is a completely different beast. One thing's for sure though, he'd never get banned, suspended or censored,so the admin should consider him an asset and just give him president over every other cunt simply for the comic value he brings to the site.

BTW, I'm another cunt that can claim Welsh ancestry, and a very recent Welsh ancestry at that.

21 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

He's very entertaining. Equally as funny is the amount of manufactured offence he garnishes from the people that react to his comments. I can just envision him there sitting there waiting for them bite, and they always do. I won't cunt him, I know what he's up to and it's fucking hilarious. We've discussed him on my site, we'd love to have him on there but it wouldn't work the same as it does on here as my site is a completely different beast. One thing's for sure though, he'd never get banned, suspended or censored,so the admin should consider him an asset and just give him president over every other cunt simply for the comic value he brings to the site.

BTW, I'm another cunt that can claim Welsh ancestry, and a very recent Welsh ancestry at that.

You have my condolences.

My art speaks for itself, Bubba. And it mostly says "Bubba is a twat".

Me and Eric were some very opinionated newbies back in the day but we both found our respective places on here. The fact that you can only dig up ancient history proves something is up. You used to be on the ball but now you're clearly distracted. Probably rushing through all your old posts and deleting anything that can implicate you in all of this.

What the fuck are you babbling on about you silly cunt? 

I've no need to delete anything, and accusations coming from a total thicko who's openly admitted to trying to create multi-ID's is a bit fucking rich, no?

Maybe you should stop smoking for the day, your paranoia is getting quite scary. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Hold your tongue.  You may not have like them, but some folks did. Much the same as your poxy artwork I expect. All things on here, will be accepted or not, by whoever or whatever, you cunt. Blaming Alfie for what I do, is like blaming you for Punker's. You ass-hole.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I've no need to delete anything, and accusations coming from a total thicko who's openly admitted to trying to create multi-ID's is a bit fucking rich, no?

Maybe you should stop smoking for the day, your paranoia is getting quite scary. 

Marvellous and true.

Guest 'eavensabove

Punkape, did no more from what I can gather, than to give as good as he got.  Most on here were cunting him off way-long before me, and I simply jumped on the band wagon, In my own way, much the same as other's own ways. "Some" of his threads would have had not had the abuse, had they been posted by another on here, that's for sure. Why he was banned, I cannot say as I do not know, but it was not only me who directed silly insults to the silly cunt. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
29 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Punkape, did no more from what I can gather, than to give as good as he got.  Most on here were cunting him off way-long before me, and I simply jumped on the band wagon, In my own way, much the same as other's own ways. "Some" of his threads would have had not had the abuse, had they been posted by another on here, that's for sure. Why he was banned, I cannot say as I do not know, but it was not only me who directed silly insults to the silly cunt. 

Roops decided the troll had been overfed by the likes of us lot and should be rested to let the dust settle.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

dioclese?

Guest TheCritic
3 hours ago, Manky said:

Yes. Swords of a thousand men by Tenpole Tudor. It makes me the man I am today. Faggot.

It's been a difficult year for Manky in 2017.

Despite being a sub-normal bigoted idiot, Manky burst on to the scene last year with his own brand of marginally self-aware humour, elevating him above other racist, thick-as-pig-shit contemporaries of the era. 

Regardless, he's endured a difficult campaign since the new year in an increasingly saturated market of xenophobic cretins, resorting to simplistic homophobic slurs and general drivel.

Outlook - bleak. 

2 minutes ago, TheCritic said:

Despite being a sub-normal bigoted idiot, Manky burst on to the scene last year with his own brand of marginally self-aware humour, elevating him above other racist, thick-as-pig-shit contemporaries of the era. 

Regardless, he's endured a difficult campaign since the new year in an increasingly saturated market of xenophobic cretins, resorting to simplistic homophobic slurs and general drivel.

Outlook - bleak. 

Good point. Now fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Roops decided the troll had been overfed by the likes of us lot and should be rested to let the dust settle.

"why" exactly was he despised so much? Surely he is'nt really gay?

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, TheCritic said:

Outlook - bleak. 

Historical information, from a newbie?

Guest Alfie Noakes
36 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

"why" exactly was he despised so much? Surely he is'nt really gay?

Because he accuses everyone else of being gay or having aids or being beneath him and his social standing. He is the repressed, closetted homo.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Admin said:

I crawled back to my hovel this evening after a hard days labour at the sweat shop, log in here and I almost threw the lap top out of the fucking window.

The content  I have read posted here and the reaction of too many (to someone who is seeking attention) is fucking awful. I have removed the BA cabin crew thread and the cunting through lyric thread.

This site is for nominating cunts we don't like and debates/discussions about cunts we don't like. Humorous or serious I don't mind either. It's not hard to understand.

There are some intelligent and very funny contributors on this site. Looking in from the outside tonight, one wouldn't have thought this.

If I have to read another lyric/rhyme/poem about homosexual proclivities I think I will need to take the entire contents of my dosette box, slash my wrists, call 999 and return to the place I just left under section 136 of the mental health act.

What have I missed? Apparently, some amount of excitement has created a tempest in our sea of cuntery.  I didn't get to see the BA Cabin Crew thread....is it in the mod action panel where I can read it before final deletion?  

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

RK, you're taking a real fucking pasting here. What do you intend to do about it?

Fuck all at the moment. Let them vent. My flawless logic is clearly making many feel insecure.

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I've been clean for the entire week and thats why I'm starting to see the truth behind the shroud. To be honest I only really draw when I'm sober as well, but don't worry, I hope to get back to my old self tonight.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What have I missed? Apparently, some amount of excitement has created a tempest in our sea of cuntery.  I didn't get to see the BA Cabin Crew thread....is it in the mod action panel where I can read it before final deletion?  

The cunting through song thread was boring so I instigated a cunting through poetry specifically limericks thread. It took off but was mostly aimed at punkape and got very homosexual in its leanings, well it would wouldn't it as it was about punkape. Punkape did a posting about cabin crew which had his usual bigotted bullshit and he got butt raped by everyone.