CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sadiq khan

Eddie

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's awful. She was even awful opposite the brilliant Kathy Burke in 'Gimme Gimme Gimme.

Didn't she "marry"  that hideous permatanned shirter dale winton, as a publicity stunt? Or was that just one of my nightmares? 🤔

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

Didn't she "marry"  that hideous permatanned shirter dale winton, as a publicity stunt? Or was that just one of my nightmares? 🤔

That was Nell McAndrew wasn't it? Fucking hell. That's a big imagination gap to bridge... International glamour model and Peggy from Hi-De-Hi.

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my large burger ( no chips thanks Abdul, just lettuce and onions and no sa-laaad thanks. Burger relish? Do I look like a cunt or what?) and I have to read this irrelevant shit about Suckdick Khunt.

The crimes and lies of Boris Johnson as Mayor of London are well documented but one that has been forgotten is the massive stitch up between Boris and  Cameron to deliver the Olympic Stadium to the West Ham dildo brothers and Baroness Brady of Knightsbridge. The media don’t want  to know about this for some reason.

About a year ago Suckdick started to get interested in this massive theft of taxpayers money but then got diverted by Brexit and Trump, which is far more important than cunts stealing Londoners money in his fucking world.

Now Boris is PM i’m hoping that Suckdick will take an interest in this blatant criminal enterprise but I ain’t holding my breath.

• 1 year later...

Sadiq Kahn has decided to spend taxpayer Money on a New Year’s Eve light show dedicated to BLM 
So the countries economy is fucked 
He’s bankrupted TFL
But can spend a few million on a laser show for a Marxist political party that has done more to divide communities than unite, Fucking son of a bus driver ‘ding ding’ cunt. 

On 25/02/2017 at 07:16, Eddie said:

Sadiq Khan is having a pop at the poor with his latest stroke of genius. Motorists who own vehicles that do not meet Euro 4 standards – typically those diesel and petrol vehicles registered before 2006 will soon be paying £21.50 per day to drive into london between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday.

The cunt is attacking the easy targets instead of going after the big boys.

So the low payed and key workers will be forced down onto the most expensive underground system in Europe, but the little cunt is even having a pop at that. Sadiq is trying to ban adverts displaying scantily clad women on the underground. Obviously as its demeaning to women. Nothing like walking around dressed like a bin bag to make a women feel special eh. 

Why don't you just put shit in his letterbox Duckie? 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@ChildeHarold, you seem to be wandering aimlessly around the boards picking fights almost by random. Cut it out please.

Well the tone of some of the posts on here is becoming drab and humourless and when you try to inject something funny you are just cut to pieces. I thought you should be raising the general standard not defending a few of the lowest common denominators on this site to whom I'm simply returning what they send out. 

LOL Happy New Year

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well the tone of some of the posts on here is becoming drab and humourless and when you try to inject something funny you are just cut to pieces. I thought you should be raising the general standard not defending a few of the lowest common denominators on this site to whom I'm simply returning what they send out. 

LOL Happy New Year

Harold, what may seem funny to you, often appears to others as nothing more than disconnected gibberish. I'm afraid that's what happens when you eat a lot of drugs. No offence.