CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not Having A Shit Before Going For A Run

Ape™️

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What a useless, painfully unfunny cunt you prove yourself to be – yet again. You bring little to this site other than to get the wind knocked from your sails, resorting to statements of obnoxious fuckwittery because you don't know any other way.

Idiot.  

He has the ways of a spacker about him. Burn the spacker! Burn the spacker!

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty, I'm thinking of changing my name to Eric Twinge in honour of your fruit based japery. 

Fair enough. At least you're not encouraging kids to play 'Bananas in Pyjamas'. What an utterly fucked up idea that was. Or Slug Boy, the quadruple amputee with persistent MRSA.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Fair enough. At least you're not encouraging kids to play 'Bananas in Pyjamas'. What an utterly fucked up idea that was. Or Slug Boy, the quadruple amputee with persistent MRSA.

But the quadriplegic Swiss man strapped to a horse was a superb television journalist.

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Slug Boy is now darts champ at his local hospital, which has won many awards for cleanliness.

8 hours ago, Ape said:

Rick has grown a pair and deleted some apparently racist "rubbish" from one of my earlier responses to you, Withers. As a Frenchman, were you offended by the comments I made, or would you say it's all part of the game?

Yes I was, and if Prick hadn't deleted your vicious racist slur I was going to report you to Roops. You are very lucky that you didn't end up becoming Punkape and Decs spitroast.

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Ape said:

Rick has grown a pair and deleted some apparently racist "rubbish" from one of my earlier responses to you, Withers. As a Frenchman, were you offended by the comments I made, or would you say it's all part of the game?

There's no excuse for racism, you should be banned for a month you vile gobbet of sputum. 

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off you vile, racist piece of shit.

Coming from someone who's just had a deletion for racism you vile racist snot-gobbler. Fuck off

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

My deletion was because Rick has no sense of humour. Actually he also has no sense, just like you.

Fuck off.

It was for your vile racist comment you chip eating cunt.

20 minutes ago, Ape said:

My deletion was because Rick has no sense of humour. Actually he also has no sense, just like you.

Fuck off.

Even by the standards of some of the posts here it was racist. Now how about we leave the inter-member acrimony to the Open Corner and cut this crap, which has nothing at all to do with the original nomination, out. Sorry if this this curtails your "hilarious" sense of humour.

:rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Even by the standards of some of the posts here it was racist. Now how about we leave the inter-member acrimony to the Open Corner and cut this crap, which has nothing at all to do with the original nomination, out. Sorry if this this curtails your "hilarious" sense of humour.

Why did you feel in necessary to put that idiotic little smiley at the end? Does it add emphasis to your point? 

45 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Idiot. It was aimed at me, I wasn't offended. You are in the wrong job you over sensitive boring cunt. This site is going down the shitter fast. Yes, and take your very humorous smiley emoji and shove it up your tight arse.

40 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Idiot. It was aimed at me, I wasn't offended. You are in the wrong job you over sensitive boring cunt. This site is going down the shitter fast. Yes, and take your very humorous smiley emoji and shove it up your tight arse.

I hope you're not going to stand for this insubordination, Rick? Ban the fucking lot of them!

It's not just me or members of the moderating team, others are getting increasingly pissed off that every thread is hijacked by a little clique posting the same self-indulgent crap. There isn't much point in making nominations if every one degenerates into abuse almost immediately.

• Like 1