CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not Having A Shit Before Going For A Run

Ape™️

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

What's the point TSD? No one understands this.

Literally "Ecstasy tablets for breakfast, because you cannot afford your electricity bill". Sylvia Plath would have approved of this bleakly nihilistic observation, though it seems she paid her gas bill on the regular. In short, Ape's predicament, a classic jogger's jobby in this case, reminds us all that at times we are caught out even if our intentions are pure. A lack of planning makes fools of us all.

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Literally "Ecstasy tablets for breakfast, because you cannot afford your electricity bill". Sylvia Plath would have approved of this bleakly nihilistic observation, though it seems she paid her gas bill on the regular. In short, Ape's predicament, a classic jogger's jobby in this case, reminds us all that at times we are caught out even if our intentions are pure. A lack of planning makes fools of us all.

STD, you remind me of one of those fuckin big things you sometimes see.

3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fine, now we understand (sort of). Its probably not a good idea to articulate your POV with a writing style that is incomprehensible, especially at midnight. :)

45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fine, now we understand (sort of). Its probably not a good idea to articulate your POV with a writing style that is incomprehensible, especially at midnight. :)

I understood him, I have a Glaswegian friend and am well versed in the native dialect, even the most incomprehensible variants, like cunts from Govan speak when they've had too much Buckfast.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Sylvia Plath lacks the depth of Pam Ayres.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bleach has no effect on Scotsmen, they use it as a hangover cure.

Cockroaches can survive nuclear explosions.  Where does that leave us with dan?  

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This was on topic. The thread concerns running and shit, the answer was Kris Spackabusi, who was a shit runner. I'm surprised that Ape didn't answer, he's normally brilliant at this game.

Sorry Eric, I was preoccupied with my racist rubbish. That's a goon 'un, fair play. I shall dig deep into my little book of flids and see if I can come up with a new one.

Edit: Who's a flids favourite American singer / composer?

Guest Piston
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sylvia Plath lacks the depth of Pam Ayres.

That's because she gassed herself. Pam Ayres should be drowned...full fathom five...

On 03/03/2017 at 6:51 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank god for that, soft tip is for excitable Japanese cretins who think the bullseye is better than treble twenty because it makes big flashing lights and beepy noises. Stupid cunts, I tried it once, couldn't get used to 14g barrels. 24g Phase 2 purist for me.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How the fuck was he getting any where near with the dart 18 inches above his eyeline. Ceri Morgan was another mystery, threw like a Zulu attempting to bag a gazelle. 

I'm not sure, but then again my inches tend to err a little on the small side.