CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EDUCASHUN, EDUCASHUN, EDUCASHUN!

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I got my O level maths and I calculate that Georgina might find more success in life if she were a bloke.

I not got my O level in that English though. It were well hard.

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

It says she's taking A levels in health care and drama........so yes,a thick cunt,another one whos only hope is to learn how to suck cock to get on in life

"health care and drama", you say?

I think I might already have seen her in "Naughty Nurses Do Anal volume VII".

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I got my O level maths and I calculate that Georgina might find more success in life if she were a bloke.

I not got my O level in that English though. It were well hard.

You're doing fine with the English Drew. My neighbour didn't vote at the last election because he can't spell 'X'.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

We don't need no education....we don't need no thought control!  

Teacher! Leave them kids alone.......... you fucking perv!!

• 2 years later...
On 06/03/2017 at 10:34, Witheredscrote said:

Miss Tomassi must be a true thicko. All she has to do is spend £1 on some baby oil and give the college Principal a tit wank. That would ensure her a Grade A

Withers, you Gaulish spastic, what on earth do you think you're playing at?

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, you Gaulish spastic, what on earth do you think you're playing at?

If I have to guess, I'd say he's going for the 1 month all inclusive gay holiday in red light Amsterdam.  

Has anyone considered the possibility that a lot more teachers are shit ones nowadays? They just seem to follow a lesson plan based around a curriculum without a care or a thought about the QUALITY of teaching provided until it comes to exam time when all the past papers are wheeled out and they give pointers on what to revise.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Has anyone considered the possibility that a lot more teachers are shit ones nowadays? They just seem to follow a lesson plan based around a curriculum without a care or a thought about the QUALITY of teaching provided until it comes to exam time when all the past papers are wheeled out and they give pointers on what to revise.

Teachers are shit because politicians make stupid laws that tie the hands to train them properly.  Want to teach them what they need to know?  Fuck off, baby sit the sniveling brats, indoctrinate them to silent compliance and vote for who gets more advertising time in on the tele, and punish critical thinking skills.  

On 06/03/2017 at 08:56, Guest Lady Penelope said:

Could it simply be that they are all thick cunts bar the lad who wants to be bricklayer?

No, he's a total thick cunt as well, when he saw the word 'bricklayer' he thought it meant he might get a shag out of it.

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Teachers are shit because politicians make stupid laws that tie the hands to train them properly. 

And because there's no fuckin' discipline to stop the sniveling,entitled, little cunts, doing whatever the fuck they want, without any consequences. A smack on the head with a blackboard duster never did me any harm!

2 hours ago, cooze said:

No, he's a total thick cunt as well, when he saw the word 'bricklayer' he thought it meant he might get a shag out of it.

On 06/03/2017 at 08:56, Guest Lady Penelope said:

Could it simply be that they are all thick cunts bar the lad who wants to be bricklayer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-39142646

You echoed my thoughts when I saw your exchange with Pen.