CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EDUCASHUN, EDUCASHUN, EDUCASHUN!

Guest Lady Penelope

On 01/04/2019 at 14:04, camberwell gypsy said:

You still hear those voices in your head? 

The voices never go away, their accents change constantly, I think it's one of the burdens of living in a 'multi-cultural' society.

They all sound like cunts though!

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just make the exams easier. It’s what they’ve been doing for the last thirty fucking years. What’s the big deal?

Just print-off the fuckers and as many as you need.  Most politicians and heads of state have. 

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove

On 01/04/2019 at 20:45, Wolfie said:

Ah, there we have it. I knew the site's most prominent shelf-stacking chromosome bypass would bite easily.

Congratulate yourself Woofer, for laying the trap, then fuckin' kill yourself, it's gonna be the high point of your existence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cooze said:

Congratulate yourself Woofer, for laying the trap, then fuckin' kill yourself, it's gonna be the high point of your existence.

What a strange avatar you appear to have chosen. I can't work out whether it's your boyfriend wearing a USA thong or Gyps two weeks after a Brazilian.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a strange avatar you appear to have chosen. I can't work out whether it's your boyfriend wearing a USA thong or Gyps two weeks after a Brazilian.

I think it's an old cover shot from Hustler magazine. Supposedly female, but dodgy as fuck.

At least it's a step up from shit smeared arse cheeks.

Do you remember Gurt? He had a classy line in avatars. My personal favourite was a blokes face, smeared in menstrual blood.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it's an old cover shot from Hustler magazine. Supposedly female, but dodgy as fuck.

Do you remember Gurt? He had a classy line in avatars. My personal favourite was a blokes face, smeared in menstrual blood.

Either he's a master at selfies, or mates with Neil.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was gurts golden shower avatar that lasted about 5 mins that got the daft cunt banned for good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It was gurts golden shower avatar that lasted about 5 mins that got the daft cunt banned for good

That's nothing. Can you not remember the picture he posted of an obese woman with her legs wrapped around her ears whilst she shat in her own mouth? It's still about in the depths of the archives, I'm sure that Bawsey will do the honours when he logs on.

Truly one of the most fucking disturbing images I've seen on here, but still a close second to any picture or video featuring Frank dancing like a spavined baby giraffe.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's nothing. Can you not remember the picture he posted of an obese woman with her legs wrapped around her ears whilst she shat in her own mouth? It's still about in the depths of the archives, I'm sure that Bawsey will do the honours when he logs on.

Truly one of the most fucking disturbing images I've seen on here, but still a close second to any picture or video featuring Frank dancing like spavined baby giraffe.

I expect @Quincy Cockfingers still regularly wanks his cock raw over this image.

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Truly one of the most fucking disturbing images I've seen on here, but still a close second to any picture or video featuring Frank dancing like spavined baby giraffe.

"logs on"....

fnarr fnarr.

Guest Ollyboro
Just now, scotty said:

"logs on"....

fnarr fnarr.

Never fucking mind The Carry On fucking tribute act, Scotty - you faux- Pompeydian cunt - you've allowed that utter fake Klopp and the bin dippers win!! Sort it.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Never fucking mind The Carry On fucking tribute act, Scotty - you faux- Pompeydian cunt - you've allowed that utter fake Klopp and the bin dippers win!! Sort it.

I'm well aware of that olly. I'd have dearly loved to put a spanner in the dippers drive for the title, let's just pray that citeh keep up their form, I don't think I could bear the scousers getting it. 

Guest Ollyboro
15 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm well aware of that olly. I'd have dearly loved to put a spanner in the dippers drive for the title, let's just pray that citeh keep up their form, I don't think I could bear the scousers getting it. 

I assume Southampton gets its fair share of stupid cunts who support Liverpool. I was sat in a Boro boozer tonight, with half an eye on the Liverpool match. Anyhow, there was a loud mouthed cunt (oddly enough he was well-spoken and hardly swore - possibly a poof) whose conversation kept interrupting my thoughts of genocide. Some of his opinions included :

Yeah, Joan Baez was alright....but she was just too angry for my taste.

Yeah, Miles Davis was too close to trad Jazz (trigger warning)for my liking.

If Harry Kane doesn't score at least a thousand career goals, before he retires, something will have done very wrong.

Anyhow, about five minutes after Liverpool equalised, this cunt suddenly interrupted his stream of bullshit and shouted "Have WE equalised?"  Yup, he was one of them, and probably one of them.

29 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I assume Southampton gets its fair share of stupid cunts who support Liverpool. I was sat in a Boro boozer tonight, with half an eye on the Liverpool match. Anyhow, there was a loud mouthed cunt (oddly enough he was well-spoken and hardly swore - possibly a poof) whose conversation kept interrupting my thoughts of genocide. Some of his opinions included :

Yeah, Joan Baez was alright....but she was just too angry for my taste.

Yeah, Miles Davis was too close to trad Jazz (trigger warning)for my liking.

If Harry Kane doesn't score at least a thousand career goals, before he retires, something will have done very wrong.

Anyhow, about five minutes after Liverpool equalised, this cunt suddenly interrupted his stream of bullshit and shouted "Have WE equalised?"  Yup, he was one of them, and probably one of them.

You should have introduced a bar stool to his head and made a rapid exit. I'm sure no one would have blamed you for it. 

On 5 April 2019 at 21:30, Ape said:

I expect @Quincy Cockfingers still regularly wanks his cock raw over this image.

On 5 April 2019 at 21:37, Eric Cuntman said:

And recreates it.

Anyone in the market for a glass coffee table? Mild use, well scrubbed.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Unless the cunts let out of the cooler

• 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Some of the Uni courses puzzle me ..  what on earth is there in photography that can justify courses lasting a year or more?

It won't be just pointing, or exposing, your Box Brownie (the camera, you filthy bitch) through a glory hole and clicking away. It will be about the history of photography and various famous photographers and their respective styles.