CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amazon - Taking The Piss

Ape™️

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The problem with "proper price regulation" is that Amazon can't operate a market portal and insist the resellers follow set pricing structures as this breaks all the cartel and fair competition rules in most western countries. Its also worth pointing out that the "internet of things" is still new territory and agreed compatibility protocols have yet to be established. At present different hubs have different systems. The Hive Hub in particular is a closed system and as such limits the availability of third party devices. Privacy and security concerns have yet to be addressed satisfactorily as well. Personally I would wait till smart hubs and devices are more smart, more compatible and more secure before handing control of your home over to the machines.

Fuck sake Roops, I wish you'd speak plain English.  I understood about a 3rd of that and I'm quite intelligent. The other five thirds I couldn't understand. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck sake Roops, I wish you'd speak plain English.  I understood about a 3rd of that and I'm quite intelligent. The other five thirds I couldn't understand. 

I knew she was an authority on many things, but imagine my surprise when she reveals she's an expert on the internet of things and Hive home heating. It'd be easier to list the things she doesn't know. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Amazon is a right cunt!  Last year, my missus ordered some fucking thing.  She got an email that the item had been delivered, and there was never any sign of it.  She goes through the whole cunty process of reporting the lost item, and wanted a refund or replacement, so they offered her a refund.  Two months later, the post delivers the shite package, with a note apologizing for the mishap.  They're all fucking cunts.  

18 hours ago, Ape said:

I knew she was an authority on many things, but imagine my surprise when she reveals she's an expert on the internet of things and Hive home heating. It'd be easier to list the things she doesn't know. 

...erm, nothing I write here is rocket science. Your incredulity speaks more about you than what you think you know about me :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...erm, nothing I write here is rocket science. Your incredulity speaks more about you than what you think you know about me :rolleyes:

....erm, I know it's not. I'm taking the piss. I am in no way incredulous, and don't give a fuck about you. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A poof.

Actually football in the 70s and 80s was free from today's poofery. They didn't get the obscene money of nowadays new game of kiss tag. You'd stand a good chance of seeing players from that era in the local and could talk to them on the same level. Today they all retreat to their mansions in private helicopters to compare grotty tats and suck each other off, allegedly   

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually football in the 70s and 80s was free from today's poofery. They didn't get the obscene money of nowadays new game of kiss tag. You'd stand a good chance of seeing players from that era in the local and could talk to them on the same level. Today they all retreat to their mansions in private helicopters to compare grotty tats and suck each other off, allegedly   

I think that the most Stanley Mathews got was £50 a week and he retired in 1965. that would equate today to about £1000 a week. Early 1970s and I think that the top players were making about £150 a week. It went silly when the likes of Sky bought the broadcast rights and paid silly money for it. We need to remove this type of funding from the game and perhaps things will become sensible again, but it is ot going to happen.

Guest Snatch

If stupid cunts stopped paying over inflated ticket prices too watch these prima donna cunts flouncing around for 90 minutes a week,then a lot of these clubs would go bust,therefore forcing the cock suckers to go and find a proper job for shit money.

Cunts.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not entirely free from poofery. Kevin Keegan had a girlie perm and did a brut 33 advert with Henry Cooper, in a shower, slapping each other's arses with towels, arch poofery. And let's not forget Justin Fashanu and Garth Crooks were both afflicted with 'the gayness'.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not entirely free from poofery. Kevin Keegan had a girlie perm and did a brut 33 advert with Henry Cooper, in a shower, slapping each other's arses with towels, arch poofery. And let's not forget Justin Fashanu and Garth Crooks were both afflicted with 'the gayness'.

The exception of Keegan goes without saying. The 2 others you mentioned were undoubtedly more manly that today's tattooed, peratanned, hair gelled tit ends, plus they they had to dodge flying bananas, ehh ratters.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2017 at 10:13 PM, Ape said:

Generally I find Amazon very convenient and reasonably priced. However, when you start digging in to what's available, there are some sellers that are clearly taking the piss. Example: I have recently installed Hive Active Heating in our house, and the thermostats can been mounted in a variety of coloured housings, to match the decor of the room they're fitted in. Anyway, these housings are generally about £20, which I feel is a fucking ripoff, so ours will be remaining boring old white. But while looking on Amazon, more out of interest, there are cunts selling the exact same £20 piece of plastic for £55! There is clearly no proper price regulation going on, and so for this reason I offer Amazon as cunts to you, errr, cunts. Fuck off.

Seriously. .how have you not been cunted back to the stone age on here..are you the equivalent of the unfunny mong in the bar that everyone tolerates on account of being a mong 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Piston
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

But I bet you're a whiz at orbital mechanics and the 3-body problem. Go on. you know you want to...

PS FF is moaning about connection to CC being insecure and advising that I run for the hills. Is there a problem Houston?

PPS Hope it works out for you and Ape.

1 hour ago, Piston said:

...PS FF is moaning about connection to CC being insecure and advising that I run for the hills. Is there a problem Houston?...

No issues that I'm aware of. "FF" can mean many things, but if I'm guessing correctly there are a few banned punters who are known to use the site who have recently been knocking on The Corner's doors for entrance.

Guest Piston
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No issues that I'm aware of. "FF" can mean many things, but if I'm guessing correctly there are a few banned punters who are known to use the site who have recently been knocking on The Corner's doors for entrance.

Not sure I really understand (yeah, I know, not rocket science...I am not worthy :rolleyes: ).

FF was Firefox and no prob. just now with this machine, so maybe a one off splot. Thanks.

PS Smear the door knocker with s...omething?

6 minutes ago, Piston said:

Not sure I really understand (yeah, I know, not rocket science...I am not worthy :rolleyes: ).

FF was Firefox and no prob. just now with this machine, so maybe a one off splot. Thanks.

You really don't want to know about the other FF, believe me.

5 hours ago, Piston said:

PS Smear the door knocker with s...omething?

Oops, I guessed incorrectly. Security Certificate is fine. Its worth noting that IPS only support the last two releases of Firefox.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Garth Crooks.... Garth fucking Crooks!