CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amazon - Taking The Piss

Ape™️

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:11 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

I've bought a couple of really nice 1940s tea dresses from amazon on Thursday.  Arrived today. 

They'll do to keep your knees warm.

Guest 'eavensabove

Can't say that I've purchased stuff from Amazon. Prices for all manner of stuff will differ from site to site and by different sellers. Its crazy how much things can be well overpriced and even crazier that some folks buy the fucking stuff, but they do, or can, when there's too much of the same thing being offered. Amazon Payments, suck. I know that much. Another paypal on the horizon, ripping folks off left right & centre. Customs Fees are the biggest cunt about ALL online purchasing (from overseas) but that's a different story and so I'll fuck off for now.      

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You drive a van ?  How very working class.......

Are you the local ratcatcher ?

lol.

I employ someone to drive it and earn me money, electrical contractor keep up, spunkbubble.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It had the 2.4 v6 PRV engine and the big hollow rubber bumpers that you could fill with water to make crashing perfectly safe, it was a tank and I fucking loved it.

From where I'm at, DL is our local LIDL, no Li.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the little bastard that swims up the urethra and deploys spines facing backwards like an opened umbrella isn't it? And they have to slice your sausage to get it out?

Yep. We'll soon have the pesky varmints shoaling in the Thames. No more pissing from Waterloo Bridge.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the little bastard that swims up the urethra and deploys spines facing backwards like an opened umbrella isn't it? And they have to slice your sausage to get it out?

The old chaps never been the same since I had a slash in a tributary of the Orinoco back in '36 whilst out shooting the natives. Thank god the violent shitting episodes had past by at that stage, but fair play to any piscitorial invader who fancied braving that brown naigara 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The old chaps never been the same since I had a slash in a tributary of the Orinoco back in '36 whilst out shooting the natives. Thank god the violent shitting episodes had past by at that stage, but fair play to any piscitorial invader who fancied braving that brown naigara 

If you worked in a shoe shop Stubbo, you could casually ask members of staff in they had the horn, or if they wouldn't mind giving you the horn.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Had a similar episode whilst playing a haddock offshore at Shoreham, with my Dad. He'd often take me fishing, as he said I looked the part with a snap-tackle hooked in my spine, and that I wriggled like an attractive bait. I was a dab hand at it, and could outswim a Skate in my prime.    

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ahh, takes me back to my days of slaughtering the peace loving Pygmies of Umboto Gorge with my trusty Enfield .303.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

if you know a woman who lives in a flat or house without carpets, hire a RugDoctor for the day and send it round. Chortlemundo!!!!

I do know a woman without carpets. She uses Germolene on her elbows & knees and she lubes-up with Swarfega.

I'll send her around.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ahh, takes me back to my days of slaughtering the peace loving Pygmies of Umboto Gorge with my trusty Enfield .303.

During the Tribunal of The Holy Office in the days of the Spanish Circumcision of 1478?  Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile were cunts. They didn't take to Pygmies either.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I honestly don't know what's more amusing....The fact that you own a van or the fact you bought a French van.

You stupid working class cunt.

Blinkered and bigoted, butt raped as a choirboy and poor as a church mouse, it's the punktroll show, here on CC on endless repeat loop.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Blinkered and bigoted, butt raped as a choirboy and poor as a church mouse, it's the punktroll show, here on CC on endless repeat loop.

The French make utterly shit vehicles yet you've bought one.

Would you care to talk us through this bizarre and unpatriotic decision?

Probably a stolen vehicle......

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

So you're a working class personal trainer with a shitty frog van.....

Peasant.

True except for the shitty frog van bit..it's a reliable old yoke. .peasant  lifestyle and diet is to be recommended punkers baby it does wonders for the physique 

Panzerknacker