CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

20 hours ago, Snatch said:

Where was that then?

As Gongers said,he's still branded a racist and knowing how sensitive Rick is for example,I do expect him to take it down.

He's been made in to a toxic brand because of his experience with these Muslim cunts and airing his views and also because the left wing won't back off him.

Well, if you had actually viewed the entire vid you would be aware that Robinson's comments were mild compared to discourse uploaded by CC punters.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It doesn't refill.

Well that's dumb. It's the only way to get that fancy custom clip thing for your avatar. And before you say it chosing set as avatar from a gallery image always screws up the resolution of the image. Could you guys maybe put the custom clip option into gallery images?

Guest Snatch
37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, if you had actually viewed the entire vid you would be aware that Robinson's comments were mild compared to discourse uploaded by CC punters.

I have viewed it and a lot more besides but then again CC members aren't hounded by the police and liberal fascist cunts like Robinson is. You still haven't pointed out where I said it would probably be deleted.

Guest Gong Farmer
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I walked past the houses of Parliament last summer. It could have been me on that bridge. IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME GOD DAMMIT. IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME!!! 

That Phil Scofield cunt 'defienenty' walking over Westminster Bridge. So you've now got to be brave to do something that was previously normal. Shitting your pants much Phil? 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

That Phil Scofield cunt 'defienenty' walking over Westminster Bridge. So you've now got to be brave to do something that was previously normal. Shitting your pants much Phil? 

Have you seen his missus? She looks like she should be his mum... but then his daughters, I wouldn't say no to a threesome with them two, fuck no...

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Have you seen his missus? She looks like she should be his mum... but then his daughters, I wouldn't say no to a threesome with them two, fuck no...

No I haven't seen his Missus, although I'd probably do her too, fuck it, a cunt's a cunt and I can't afford to be fussy.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Gong Farmer said:

No I haven't seen his Missus, although I'd probably do her too, fuck it, a cunt's a cunt and I can't afford to be fussy.

Fair you enough, you have his wife, I'll have the 2 daughters, their ages and weights add up to about the mums, so I reckon that's fair?

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Have you seen his missus? She looks like she should be his mum... 

Is this her?

gallery_chelsea-charms-556426421-128267.

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

... but then his daughters, I wouldn't say no to a threesome with them two, fuck no...

I can't believe you haven't fucked them already, Ding. Some spoilsport bastard must have warned them to steer clear of weirdo pervs from Yorkshire

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Is this her?

gallery_chelsea-charms-556426421-128267.

I can't believe you haven't fucked them already, Ding. Some spoilsport bastard must have warned them to steer clear of weirdo pervs from Yorkshire

No that's not her, but to be fair, the daughters probably have been warned to steer clear of weirdo pervs from Yorkshire, but that doesn't include me, obviously, I'm not wierd....I think this is when they got told about me...

2F8D940500000578-0-Instagram_post_Date_n

Guest Gong Farmer

Come on remoaners, focus on the future by not dwelling on the past. Shouldn't these cunts be thinking about working together given 'their' dilemma. I get that they're angry for losing the vote, fucking losers, but surely it's 

Guest Gong Farmer
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fair you enough, you have his wife, I'll have the 2 daughters, their ages and weights add up to about the mums, so I reckon that's fair?

The Missus at her age is probably the only one of the three that could accommodate my massive cock, so yeah, fair doos, I'm happy with that.

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

The Missus at her age is probably the only one of the three that could accommodate my massive cock, so yeah, fair doos, I'm happy with that.

You breed giant poultry?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

That gives a whole new meaning to the phrase. "I'm going for a Ruby tonight, and my ringpiece will be agony tomorrow."

What about Molly Ring Would.....?

I'll get me breakfast and go...

Guest Snatch

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

2F8D940500000578-0-Instagram_post_Date_n

What is it with the dozy slags that have to purse their lips when having their photo taken. It not only makes them look like a fish but also makes them look completely fucking stupid.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What is it with the dozy slags that have to purse their lips when having their photo taken. It not only makes them look like a fish but also makes them look completely fucking stupid.

It makes them look like practised cock suckers to me... so I'm not complaining...

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Like the stupid selfies with 2 chavs who stick their tongues out and go cross eyed, usually posted on faecesbook, or the photo of their latest tattoo, usually the name of the new baby, written under the names of their first 9 kids.