CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Manky

And the fucking excuses will be trotted out. We are getting s rake of these cunts back from Syria and Iraq soon. About time our leaders woke up. It would probably have helped them focus if a couple of dozen MP's were killed or maimed

Guest Gong Farmer

Politicians in the UK were queuing up to lord it over Martin McGuinness yesterday for  worse atrocities, even the fucking queen sent her condoleances  to the dead terrorists cunt. Interesting times.

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Politicians in the UK were queuing up to lord it over Martin McGuinness yesterday for  worse atrocities, even the fucking queen sent her condoleances  to the dead terrorists cunt. Interesting times.

I don't thin.k it would be wise to judge the people of this island by the acts of our representatives. Times are a changing and it could get, as you rightly say, interesting.

For the record, I want to see all enemies of my country dead by whatever means available at the time. Shooting, stabbing, hanging, drowning, dismemberment, poisoning, electrocution, throttling or for some, beat to death with a bacon buttie.

Guest DingTheRioja
41 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't thin.k it would be wise to judge the people of this island by the acts of our representatives. Times are a changing and it could get, as you rightly say, interesting.

For the record, I want to see all enemies of my country dead by whatever means available at the time. Shooting, stabbing, hanging, drowning, dismemberment, poisoning, electrocution, throttling or for some, beat to death with a bacon buttie.

You are NOT wasting any bacon, don't you fucking dare!

Guest Couldn't give a shit

If they say Allah akbar, I say rule Britannia by launching Boudicca's mighty spear in the form of a trident missile at Mecca and let the filthy backward heathen bastards dream about a proportionate response. Inshallah, piss be upon them.

33 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

If they say Allah akbar, I say rule Britannia by launching Boudicca's mighty spear in the form of a trident missile at Mecca and let the filthy backward heathen bastards dream about a proportionate response. Inshallah, piss be upon them.

Bacon wrapped Trident missile, several.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bacon wrapped Trident missile, several.

I fucking told manky and I'll fucking tell you, do NOT waste any fucking bacon...

Just smear it in the fat from the pan after having a lovely bacon butty instead, everyones a winner!!

43 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Mecca? What have you got against bingo? Bit harsh 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yes, very interesting, and possibly couldnt have happened at a more opportune time, you can't apologise or excuse any of these cunts, ever.

Right, the books open on how long before Rick shuts this thread down...

Guest I know that Cunt

No doubt the liberal cunts will be making their pleas for us not to jump to conclusions and wait to establish the full facts before we decide that it was another fucking muzzie on the rampage.

Guest Alfie Noakes

He looked tanned on the TV. If it was a lone wolf (which I doubt) then good riddance as he has died, but if there are others involved just let me at them with a fully charged  lithium powered makita drill and some sharpened accessories. You cannot kill an ideology unfortunately.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He looked tanned on the TV. If it was a lone wolf (which I doubt) then good riddance as he has died, but if there are others involved just let me at them with a fully charged  lithium powered makita drill and some sharpened accessories. You cannot kill an ideology unfortunately.

I'll have a go, one at a time...

Guest Snatch

It's ok,we can all sleep soundly now. Parliament has called an emergency meeting to discuss if there will be any possible further attacks and to tell us how these things will not be tolerated.

That'll show those ISIS chappies what we're all about these days.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's the odds on between 8pm and 9pm?

Well, it's 7.20pm now, so I think you're on a long shot with that.... I've got the book in 5 minute slots which can be split if required...

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

He's probably in paradise now with the 70 virgins. All pumping their cocks up his arse for all eternity 

Punkers will be jealous.