CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Has Tommy Robinson actually killed anybody? No. Perhaps he wanted to arrive at the scene before hoards of MCB participants march on Westminster in defiance of Islamic terrorism and in support of their host country.

Aside from the highly speculative assertion in your second sentence, asking whether Tommy Robinson actually killed anybody is a fatuous question. Has he incited race hate? Most probably.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The Muslim council of Great Britain for me lost all credibility during the Salman Rushdie affair. Some of the wierdie beardies that run it also operate the ludicrous Sharia courts that regularly pass perverted edicts in flagrant violation of the laws of the United Kingdom. The MCGB has done precisely fuck all to ban extremists from inciting anti semitism in mosques. They have done fuck all to prevent huge sums of money being channelled from Wahibists in Saudi Arabia to extremist run mosques in East London and Sparkbrook in Birmingham. I live in Bolton where one Imam said openly at a public meeting on council property that the mass abduction and sexual enslavement of thousands of Yazidi women in Iraq was a "judgement from Allah". That Imam sits on the MCGB. Simply paying lip service whenever an atrocity is committed in the name of their death cult is not enough. 

Yes, I'm sure we can all reel off Muslim horror stories...Um I cant find any references to your Bolton Imam story though I'm sure that particular view is held by Islamic zealots elsewhere who twist the Quran to suit their own ideology. Its worth noting that the MCB was not formed 'til some nine years after "The Satanic Verses" was published, finally the "Sharia Court" is a faith driven arbitration tribunal which operates under the auspices of the Arbitration Act 1996 and can not override any aspect of British law.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm out of likes, but on the strength of this I have cancelled your detention and you won't have to stay after school with Panzer and Rick....see, I'm not such a nasty cunt after all.

I always knew you'd pull through Eric.

11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Under the circumstances it seems reasonably that the armed officer was right to shoot a terrorist. Nevertheless in a democracy if a police officer shoots and kills someone it's right that there is an investigation.

Why should he face an investigation?

He was given a gun to shoot and possibly kill cunts. It's his job. He did what he is trained and paid to do. He should be able to sleep soundly in his bed knowing he did the right thing without having to worry about answering his actions.

Get in the real world,people like you make me fucking sick.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Because its mandatory that all deaths by police action is investigated by the IPCC., or would you rather the police investigate themselves?

Why give them guns if they aren't allowed to use them without facing 100 questions? Like I said,it's their fucking job which the copper yesterday carried out as per his training.

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Why give them guns if they aren't allowed to use them without facing 100 questions? Like I said,it's their fucking job which the copper yesterday carried out as per his training.

...because we would be a few steps away from being a police state. Without checks and balances rogue police officers would start acting as judge, jury and executioner. Given the scant facts already known about yesterday's incident I'm sure the two plain officers involved will not only be exonerated but also praised.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's been utterly overwhelming, hasn't it?

Oh you can't move for Muslim protesters holding up placards saying 'NOT IN MY NAME'.  

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...because we would be a few steps away from being a police state. Without checks and balances rogue police officers would start acting as judge, jury and executioner. Given the scant facts already known about yesterday's incident I'm sure the two plain officers involved will not only be exonerated but also praised.

I doubt that very much. Still if that's what you believe then carry on.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Rubbish. Our police are routinely armed I'm not living in a police state. 

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

All over mainland Europe the Police are routinely armed without any problem but then again the UK citizens are wrapped in cotton wool.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

But don't take your finger out of the dyke.

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Nor am I living in a police state,  all our police and gendarmes are armed. Yesterday I was stopped at a routine car check for tyres etc. 2 gendarmes checking and 2 gendarmes with machine guns guarding them. It's the first time I have witnessed that, and I felt secure, not threatened.

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nor am I living in a police state,  all our police and gendarmes are armed. Yesterday I was stopped at a routine car check for tyres etc. 2 gendarmes checking and 2 gendarmes with machine guns guarding them. It's the first time I have witnessed that, and I felt secure, not threatened.

Did they find any tyres Scroters?

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why do they feel teh need to blow shit up, kill people and enforce their backward-arse religion on their host country?  You know, the one they came to for safety, freedom of expression, the right to not be dictated to?

Read the guide to praying for muslims .. the basic truth is that they are headbangers, were it not a religion they would be locked away in a padded cell.

14 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

My answer would be rubbish if I was my reply was a response to "why shouldn't the police be armed?" As it happens the question was "why give them guns if they are not allowed to use them without facing 100 questions".

Guest Lady Penelope
51 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Because its mandatory that all deaths by police action is investigated by the IPCC., or would you rather the police investigate themselves?

In general most deaths by non-natural causes tends to be investigated so there is every reason why deaths such as this should also be investigated.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

My answer would be rubbish if I was my reply was a response to "why shouldn't the police be armed?" As it happens the question was "why give them guns if they are not allowed to use them without facing 100 questions".

Did you really think I meant they could use them as and when they felt like it? To blow someone away for shoplifting or parking on a double yellow?

12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Under the circumstances it seems reasonably that the armed officer was right to shoot a terrorist. Nevertheless in a democracy if a police officer shoots and kills someone it's right that there is an investigation.

For fuck sake Rick,you are sooooo fucking liberal it fucking hurts,the investigation should be aimed at how this cunt got as far as he did if he was known to the police.He should have been cut down before he got as far as he did and whoever got to the cunt and executed him first should be praised and celebrated not fucking investigated.I for one want to see more armed police and trigger happy ones at that

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Did you really think I meant they could use them as and when they felt like it? To blow someone away for shoplifting or parking on a double yellow?

Your original question was why should the police shooting be investigated. I answered. We're going round in circles now.

Guest Gong Farmer
32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

We've got a gendarmerie, De Koninklijk Marechaussee with military status and carry the heavy hardware. i think it's about time the UK introduced a gendarmerie of trained killers, of not for the psychological effect it has by having them around.