CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

My view is this, Islamic culture just doesn't fit in with our beliefs and many other beliefs, it has nothing to do with color of skin or where anyone comes from. Black people from the West Indies have been coming here for many years and have never been a problem, because their culture is similar to ours and the same with people from India and other places around the world. I don't care about any religion and i am not stupid to think every muslim is barbaric but i do believe it's a clash of cultures and will always be that way, the thing is with the Islamic culture, they follow their rules and don't care where they do it and will put their own laws first above this country's laws. And any cuntbrains who thinks that's not true, open your eyes, sure there is a lot of bollocks reported but there are so many videos around the internet of various muslims saying ..basically bollocks to your laws, we will obey our own laws and fuck what your country's laws say. Those videos are not media controlled, they are videos by ordinary people like us.

We are told that it's a minority that's causing the problems, well i believe it's the other way round, that's not to say that there are some decent muslims out there, because there is and you will always have decent people in any culture. The problem here is Islam as a whole and what it represents, some of you like me have probably read some of the Quran and there are many things wrong with it to my understanding, for those who haven't, i suggest that you do and educate yourselves and read some if not all of it. It's not rocket science but it is a clash of cultures and the only way to stop it in my opinion is to have nothing to do with it.!! 

Before any smart cuntbreed says what about all the other cultures around the world, they can be seen as barbaric as well, maybe but not on the scale as Islam which is off the fucking scales.

Guest Snatch

There is a lot wrong with Islam and their way of doing things but the way I see it,it is not so much the religion as more the extremist idiot that has to go that one step further. Take Catholicism for example,it's been around for centuries and is popular in many European countries,more so than any other. The religion itself is not the problem,it's the murdering cunts like the IRA that have been the problem. Again extremists that take things to far and as you say,Islam is still stuck in the dark ages and is still fucking barbaric.

I'm not a church goer or practice any religion or particularly a believer,I'm open minded on things like this as no-one can prove to me if it's all true or not. Like the Alien stuff,until I see one with my own eyes I'll stay open minded. I don't have a problem with anyone who believes in religion,God or whatever/whoever. That's their thing and if they leave others alone and don't preach to anyone on the street and/or kill anyone then that's fine by me. Everyone has to believe in something and if you don't believe in religion then that's your belief.

Someone who has studied the Bible did tell me a few months ago that it written that there will be a change of power in the world. Again you can interpret that how you will but when you look at how Islam is spreading then it does seem to be something to think about.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

There is a lot wrong with Islam and their way of doing things but the way I see it,it is not so much the religion as more the extremist idiot that has to go that one step further. Take Catholicism for example,it's been around for centuries and is popular in many European countries,more so than any other. The religion itself is not the problem,it's the murdering cunts like the IRA that have been the problem. Again extremists that take things to far and as you say,Islam is still stuck in the dark ages and is still fucking barbaric.

I'm not a church goer or practice any religion or particularly a believer,I'm open minded on things like this as no-one can prove to me if it's all true or not. Like the Alien stuff,until I see one with my own eyes I'll stay open minded. I don't have a problem with anyone who believes in religion,God or whatever/whoever. That's their thing and if they leave others alone and don't preach to anyone on the street and/or kill anyone then that's fine by me. Everyone has to believe in something and if you don't believe in religion then that's your belief.

Someone who has studied the Bible did tell me a few months ago that it written that there will be a change of power in the world. Again you can interpret that how you will but when you look at how Islam is spreading then it does seem to be something to think about.

There is a lot more to prove that there is no god. Why would there be so many versions of god in humanity? If there was one omnipotent god it would be the same all around the world and it clearly is not. It would demand its subjects worshipped it the same way everywhere and it would have the same name which clearly is not happening.

How can not doing something be a form of belief? I don't not believe in god to become a believer in nothing. It is not belief to not follow something, I do not believe there is no god, I KNOW there isn't and that it is bullshit, that is not belief that is knowledge. Just look at what is happening, no god would allow this if it existed.

Guest Manky

It seems to me that their culture consists solely of painting terraced houses lime green and turning pubs into mosques.

I will stick with our traditional cultures like morris dancing, thanksgiving and trick or treating

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

There is a lot more to prove that there is no god. Why would there be so many versions of god in humanity? If there was one omnipotent god it would be the same all around the world and it clearly is not. It would demand its subjects worshipped it the same way everywhere and it would have the same name which clearly is not happening.

How can not doing something be a form of belief? I don't not believe in god to become a believer in nothing. It is not belief to not follow something, I do not believe there is no god, I KNOW there isn't and that it is bullshit, that is not belief that is knowledge. Just look at what is happening, no god would allow this if it existed.

For all that you'd have to ask someone from the church (not Punkers). I  can't prove the Bible is made up no more than anyone can prove its real. As for all this shit that's going on in the world,is it a lack of the so called God,the existence of the so called God or is it the free thinking human that can do as he/she pleases?

Punkers,fuck off before you start.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

For all that you'd have to ask someone from the church (not Punkers). I  can't prove the Bible is made up no more than anyone can prove its real. As for all this shit that's going on in the world,is it a lack of the so called God,the existence of the so called God or is it the free thinking human that can do as he/she pleases?

The bible is a collection of previous bits from other old religions (Old Testament). The Romans wrote the new testament to suit their political means (stop slaves rebelling by telling them God put them in that situation and they would be rewarded in the afterlife), while you have external wars on your borders and unite the people to a common cause (sound familiar). Mohammed saw how it worked for them and did the same thing to unite the arab tribes and to gain power over them. Religion is a man made construct.

In the beginning man created god.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Don't forget that the god botherers believe that all the dinosaur bones were planted by Darwinists to discredit the creation theory. Silly fuckers.

The way I see it is: if there is a an ever-loving God, then somebody explain Robbie Williams, and his persistent refusal to drop dead. 

It stumps a lot of even the most hardcore religious types, that one. Even the calmest of zen buddhists see him as a large disturbance in the dharma, and say that his bad karma has built up to such a point, that he is on track to be reincarnated as one of James Corden's shits.

• Like 3

Guest Manky
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget that the god botherers believe that all the dinosaur bones were planted by Darwinists to discredit the creation theory. Silly fuckers.

Britain's Jurassic coast in Dorset is world renowned but are you telling me all the dinosaurs went to Weymouth on holiday and coincidently died. Of course the Darwinists bury the bones. I saw two getting on a National Express Coach with a big box of Tyraannasaurus Rex jawbones and a spade.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Britain's Jurassic coast in Dorset is world renowned but are you telling me all the dinosaurs went to Weymouth on holiday and coincidently died. Of course the Darwinists bury the bones. I saw two getting on a National Express Coach with a big box of Tyraannasaurus Rex jawbones and a spade.

A spade? I suppose they took him along to do the digging. The bit that makes me laugh with the bible is that if you add up the ages of the prophets who wrote the bible from beginning to end, it means that the planet is only 7 thousand years old, we can Carbon date lumps of wood older than that! And if Jesus could perform miracles, why didn't he have a car?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Any religion that is too scared to handle scruitiny without shouting "blasphemer" is running scared. Any religion that beats people into submission in the name of their god is also running scared. Seems they all are running scared to me.

14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Any religion that is too scared to handle scruitiny without shouting "blasphemer" is running scared. Any religion that beats people into submission in the name of their god is also running scared. Seems they all are running scared to me.

Ironic that the word 'scared' is an anagram of 'sacred' isn't it.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I don't care if the bomb making cunts want to cling to their culture, so long as they accept the culture in which they live as their main.  I dare say that we are all made up of different origins, but we call Britain home, and we live by the culture, norms and traditions that go with it.  If they come here, they can practice whatever they fucking want at home and in church, but when they're in OUR public, it's England all the way, or fuck off back to shitholeistan.  

Guest Gong Farmer

I'm quite egalitarian when it comes to religion in that I believe that if you believe in some sort of all being omnipotent God then you're just stupid, I don't suffer fools easily.  I don't tip toe around Islam, I don't respect Islam any more than I respect any other religious philosophical ideology, respect has to be earned and as yet religion has done nothing in the way of gaining my respect. That a Muslim might threaten to kill me for mocking his prophet or religion just proves my point, they might have killed me  but I still hold the moral high ground with you making yourself look the stupid indoctrinated brainwashed cunt that I said you was.  

Guest Gong Farmer
49 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't care if the bomb making cunts want to cling to their culture, so long as they accept the culture in which they live as their main.  I dare say that we are all made up of different origins, but we call Britain home, and we live by the culture, norms and traditions that go with it.  If they come here, they can practice whatever they fucking want at home and in church, but when they're in OUR public, it's England all the way, or fuck off back to shitholeistan.  

It's the left's experiment with multiculturalism that's put us in the situation and predicament we now find ourselves in, divided, conquered and silenced. It wouldn't surprise me that the experiment and policy proper came out of some leftist/Marxist think tanks such as the Frankfurt School or the Fabian society, NGO policy makers and culture creators becuase that's what they do and were all set up for. Multiculturalism we're told is about 'celebrating' the differences of the numerous and varied cultures that have been thrust upon us. I'd argue that multiculturalism from the outset  should have been about 'celebrating' the commonalities between cultures. I'd argue that as a thick dipshit so how academia, the policy and culture creators, didn't come up  that only leads me to believe that they did consider that but it just didn't fit their agenda of divide,conquer and silence, as a divided, conquered  and silenced proletariat is easier to manipulate and nudge towards the desired direction.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's the left's experiment with multiculturalism that's put us in the situation and predicament we now find ourselves in, divided, conquered and silenced. It wouldn't surprise me that the experiment and policy proper came out of some leftist/Marxist think tanks such as the Frankfurt School or the Fabian society, NGO policy makers and culture creators becuase that's what they do and were all set up for. Multiculturalism we're told is about 'celebrating' the differences of the numerous and varied cultures that have been thrust upon us. I'd argue that multiculturalism from the outset  should have been about 'celebrating' the commonalities between cultures. I'd argue that as a thick dipshit so how academia, the policy and culture creators, didn't come up  that only leads me to believe that they did consider that but it just didn't fit their agenda of divide,conquer and silence, as a divided, conquered  and silenced proletariat is easier to manipulate and nudge towards the desired direction.

If I'm honest, I don't mind being introduced to new cultures and learning new things.  What would the world be like without a lovely kebab once in a while?  Where would we be without a curry take away, or a spicy orient dish?  But that's the limit of it.  When it comes to forcing their religions and sharia rubbish on everybody, that needs to be stopped with extreme prejudice.  If they want to come here, fine, but they swear allegiance on their families lives to Britain and the values she holds dear.  Otherwise they can fuck right off, and wait for the drones to target them.  

No other belief system or religion tries to enforce its ideology onto others like Islam. Traditional rules and values must be respected if Muslims are going to live in Western countries, much in the same way I respect the rules and regulations of countries I go to. For example, if some Muslims cannot be bothered to integrate with our culture by embracing British ways of life, history and moral codes (and not being offended by the freedom of choice Westernisation offers), and continue to enforce us with violence unless we do what they say, we really ought to kick them out – whether they are born in Britain or not. Being born in any given country does not hold the same value it used to. This was demonstrated rather well on Westminster Bridge last week.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No other belief system or religion tries to enforce its ideology onto others like Islam. Traditional rules and values must be respected if Muslims are going to live in Western countries, much in the same way I respect the rules and regulations of countries I go to. For example, if some Muslims cannot be bothered to integrate with our culture by embracing our British ways of life, history and moral codes (and not being offended by the freedom of choice Westernisation offers), and continue to enforce us with violence unless we do what they say, we really ought to kick them out – whether they are born in Britain or not. Being born in any given country does not hold the same value as it used to. This was demonstrated rather well on Westminster Bridge last week.

Spot on Wolfman, British born don't mean jack shit to these thugs as they will always hold their Islamic views higher than British laws. Anyone born in this country or not should respect the laws of the land they live in or fuck off somewhere else which suits their needs, no country should bow down to any culture, i obey the laws in any country i visit, some do obey the laws of the UK but as we see, many many don't..Kick those cunts out now or risk more fucking mayhem.

It is really that simple, if they're not here then they can't jump in a car and run people down or stab policeman.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The bible is a collection of previous bits from other old religions (Old Testament). The Romans wrote the new testament to suit their political means (stop slaves rebelling by telling them God put them in that situation and they would be rewarded in the afterlife), while you have external wars on your borders and unite the people to a common cause (sound familiar). Mohammed saw how it worked for them and did the same thing to unite the arab tribes and to gain power over them. Religion is a man made construct.

In the beginning man created god.

I hear what your saying Alfers and respect your view as a learned CC contributor but Nocti has summed the whole thing up in just one sentence as seen below.

5 hours ago, nocti said:

The way I see it is: if there is a an ever-loving God, then somebody explain Robbie Williams, and his persistent refusal to drop dead. 

If Islam is so fucking marvellous, why are all these swarthy jihadi wankpuffins coming to a Christian country? Why don't they fuck off to somewhere that embraces their goat-bothering? Cunts. They can fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Rev said:

If Islam is so fucking marvellous, why are all these swarthy jihadi wankpuffins coming to a Christian country? Why don't they fuck off to somewhere that embraces their goat-bothering? Cunts. They can fuck off. 

Where the fuck you been Rev? You fuck off without so much as a goodbye,the turn up just like it was yesterday.

Welcome back by the way.