CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Where the fuck you been Rev? You fuck off without so much as a goodbye,the turn up just like it was yesterday.

Welcome back by the way.

Yeah, about fucking time. There's mutiny afoot in Jockland and we need boots on the ground - preferably size 12 Dr Marten's. And maybe some fire.

#FuckIndyRef2

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A spade? I suppose they took him along to do the digging. The bit that makes me laugh with the bible is that if you add up the ages of the prophets who wrote the bible from beginning to end, it means that the planet is only 7 thousand years old, we can Carbon date lumps of wood older than that! And if Jesus could perform miracles, why didn't he have a car?

He did, actually. A Honda. But he kept it secret -  John 12:49:  "For I did not speak of my own Accord"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rev said:

If Islam is so fucking marvellous, why are all these swarthy jihadi wankpuffins coming to a Christian country? Why don't they fuck off to somewhere that embraces their goat-bothering? Cunts. They can fuck off. 

The thread about the attacks last Wednesday contained some pretty unpleasant and obnoxious Islamophobic posts. Nevertheless despite the predictions of those who appear to know more about what I'm likely to do than I do, I didn't remove any of them although I challenged them, which as a member of this forum I'm entitled to do.

Despite my misgivings about this thread, that it would become just another vehicle for Islamophobic posts, some valid points have been made, even if I don't necessarily agree with them. As much as I hesitate to disagree with a man of the cloth like yourself, crap about "swarthy jihadi wankpuffins" isn't reasonable argument it's gratuitous offence as you are well aware and therefore not a valid comment about Islamic Culture.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

He did, actually. A Honda. But he kept it secret -  John 12:49:  "For I did not speak of my own Accord"

actually, it was Abdul Ahonda, son of Aston. 

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

The thread about the attacks last Wednesday contained some pretty unpleasant and obnoxious Islamophobic posts. Nevertheless despite the predictions of those who appear to know more about what I'm likely to do than I do, I didn't remove any of them although I challenged them, which as a member of this forum I'm entitled to do.

Despite my misgivings about this thread, that it would become just another vehicle for Islamophobic posts, some valid points have been made, even if I don't necessarily agree with them. As much as I hesitate to disagree with a man of the cloth like yourself, crap about "swarthy jihadi wankpuffins" isn't reasonable argument it's gratuitous offence as you are well aware and therefore not a valid comment about Islamic Culture.

If I want reasonable argument and valid comment I'll pop round to an Oxford Union debate. If I want gratuitous offence involving sexual acts and stumpy-winged flightless birds, it's the Corner every time. Abu Hamza is a fucking cockostrich.

• Like 5

Guest Ollyboro
13 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Well said, Rick. Using lazy national/racial/religious stereotypes is just fucking typical of a pasty faced haggis fucking porridge mainlining violent pisshead Scotch cunt like the Rev.

26 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not getting into a long debate about it but I feel that Islamophobia is not a real phobia. A phobia is an irrational fear or distrust of something. In the current climate, there is nothing irrational about fearing or distrusting a group of individuals who wish to stab, run over or blow us up. Yossarian put it better in his psych evaluation in 'Catch 22', but without Joseph Hellers' polished prose, I've done my best.

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

In terms of being an Islamic terrorist to knock the shite out of us, last Wednesdays was a pretty feeble attempt.

Well he wasn't really an Islamic terrorist was he? Although I suspect he would have liked us to think he was. Much like the nutter who bombed the Admiral Duncan pub he was just a deluded idiot swayed by propaganda. ISIS may have claimed responsibility for it, but I would put money on the fact that they had no idea at all who he was.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Well he wasn't really an Islamic terrorist was he? Although I suspect he would have liked us to think he was. Much like the nutter who bombed the Admiral Duncan pub he was just a deluded idiot swayed by propaganda. ISIS may have claimed responsibility for it, but I would put money on the fact that they had no idea at all who he was.

Don't s'pose we'll ever know for sure. The Admiral Duncan had nowt to do with ISIS, and didn't know he was ever accused as such save for the press perhaps? From what I hear, they are still saying that last weeks attack has been 'linked' to ISIS but they can say anything cant they. It seems bizarre to me that they've had us on red alert for a known attack, and yet they failed to protect Westminster! The bloke shouldn't have got as close to the place even with a bunch of roses.  

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If I want reasonable argument and valid comment I'll pop round to an Oxford Union debate. If I want gratuitous offence involving sexual acts and stumpy-winged flightless birds, it's the Corner every time. Abu Hamza is a fucking cockostrich.

You felch penguins.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Well said, Rick. Using lazy national/racial/religious stereotypes is just fucking typical of a pasty faced haggis fucking porridge mainlining violent pisshead Scotch cunt like the Rev.

10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Steady on.

Yes Olly, steady on, you should have said "pasty faced haggis fucking porridge mainlining violent pisshead Scot cunt" .. you know how they hate "scotch" as a word...

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

No doubt you haven't forgotten what this site is about. Calling someone a "swarthy jihadi wankpuffin" on a site named Cunts Corner sounds pretty reasonable to me,if not original. You won't hear gratuitous offense on the BBC so maybe that's where you'll be better off.

Guest DingTheRioja

And as for the Not In My Name shit, well last night I watched that Panorama on the attack, the reporter went to Birmingham to talk to the MP there and others around the issue.  There was a Not In My Name demonstration about anti-terror stuff... here's a couple of pictures of it...

Spoiler

c6NmCRl.pngp7pypfE.png

Right, well I count about 170 people there, of which 20 or so are definately white, that makes about 150 muslims protesting about this (I'm countin the few blacks there as muslims as well), quite a few of which are kids with their parents so don't really county.... Birmingham has 1.1m people of which 22% are muslim (as of 2011, it will be more now)... 

That's a quarter of a million muslims in Birmingham alone, not including Wolverhampton or the metropolitan area which in total has nearly 4m people... and they can just about manage 150 which includes the towns worthies, kids and passers-by wondering what the fuck is going on...

0.06%.

Big statement.

Edited by DingTheRioja
Percentage.....

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

And as for the Not In My Name shit, well last night I watched that Panorama on the attack, the reporter went to Birmingham to talk to the MP there and others around the issue.  There was a Not In My Name demonstration about anti-terror stuff... here's a couple of pictures of it...

Reveal hidden contents

c6NmCRl.pngp7pypfE.png

Right, well I count about 170 people there, of which 20 or so are definately white, that makes about 150 muslims protesting about this (I'm countin the few blacks there as muslims as well), quite a few of which are kids with their parents so don't really county.... Birmingham has 1.1m people of which 22% are muslim (as of 2011, it will be more now)... 

That's a quarter of a million muslims in Birmingham alone, not including Wolverhampton or the metropolitan area which in total has nearly 4m people... and they can just about manage 150 which includes the towns worthies, kids and passers-by wondering what the fuck is going on...

0.06%.

Big statement.

My proposal is that everyone entering the UK should be made to eat a bacon sandwich or be refused entry. Pork should eaten at all schools before start of lessons and any pupil refusing to eat peok should be removed from the uk.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

My proposal is that everyone entering the UK should be made to eat a bacon sandwich or be refused entry. Portk should eated at all schools before start of lessons and any pupil refusing to eat peok should be removed from the uk.

Bacon Butty lessons?

Fuck, if dey'd done dat at mi skool, I might 'ave lernt sumfink!

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My proposal is that everyone entering the UK should be made to eat a bacon sandwich or be refused entry. Portk should eated at all schools before start of lessons and any pupil refusing to eat peok should be removed from the uk.

That would exclude the natural predator of the Muslim fanatic. .the jew 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

That would exclude the natural predator of the Muslim fanatic. .the jew 

Panzerknacker 

The bacon would be kosher

Guest 'eavensabove
53 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My proposal is that everyone entering the UK should be made to eat a bacon sandwich or be refused entry. Pork should eaten at all schools before start of lessons and any pupil refusing to eat peok should be removed from the uk.

My proposal would be to cut out the pork-shite, and simply shoot the fucking lot of them upon entry and then feed the fuckers to the Porkers.