CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2017 at 7:50 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Main thread of your nom has a grain of debate in it..... correct Islam is different to western christian cultures.  We fought a few crusades over this same issue about a thousand years ago.  So it's deep seated as an issue.

As for black not being a problem...bollocks....you are obviously too young to remember the Toxteth and Moss side riots of the late 1970s.... they had to re write the laws of the land to stop them whinging. Race discrimination my arse.... let's all go to the Mobos and not invite the white cunts.  Let's all sell millions of rap songs shouting n$ggas constantly. They are constantly on the verge of civil disruption in America ever time a gun welding gangster drug dealing pimp scum fuck gets shot by the "pow lease"

religion is a relic of an idea that for centuries has caused nothing but war.  It's the"mans" way of controlling his masses against some other cunts masses.  A godless society would be a much nicer place.  Crucifixion for them all.

I remember the riots you speak of although i was young, i remember them very well along with the skinhead revival at the time. My point was that blacks from the west indies fit in to our culture and are not a real problem, i don't see any of them bombing and running over people in trucks in the name of some rambling nutter who wrote a book several centuries ago. As for the crusades, that's still going on only it's done under a flag of democracy, when any cunbrain with at least half a working brain cell knows it's all about controlling the oil. Every religion has many flaws which leave it open to interpretation which could go either way, depending on if you're a good or bad person. Bad people will use it to their own purposes, that's why we have wars (all connected to religion at some point)..good people will use it to better themselves and help those around them. Now if there exists an all loving god and he/she created a religion, surely there would be no room for interpretation. Thou shalt not kill should be on every page and no other text around it , followed by rules for clean living and spiritual guidance. That way there can be no mistake and followers can't use religion as an excuse to kill innocent people. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 5/22/2017 at 7:19 AM, Witheredscrote said:

Don't think so, the flies not gagging.

I normally don't engage in grammar nazi'ing others, but Withers, this is a special case.  You are implying that only ONE fly would be on Pen's rancid arse.  In which case, you would need to use "fly's."  However, we all know Pen draws hoards of flies after a bath and smells rancid on fucking ice, so you should have included and "are" between flies and not.  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 21/05/2017 at 8:08 AM, Punkape said:

Without God in life you are but a sordid shadow of what you could become.....

How about those who have a tendency to shag the choirboys while wearing a big black skirt?

It seems that God doesn't help those kids who have a lot of "god" in them....

Religion is for fuckwits, or for controlling fuckwits.

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

How about those who have a tendency to shag the choirboys while wearing a big black skirt?

It seems that God doesn't help those kids who have a lot of "god" in them....

I think what you mean to say is religion is for manipulative fuckwits who enjoy having power over others to control naive cunts who find thinking for themselves a burden. Thousands of years ago the same cultures that these religions came from probably also believed fucking a goat would cure dysentery.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I think what you mean to say is religion is for manipulative fuckwits who enjoy having power over others to control naive cunts who find thinking for themselves a burden. Thousands of years ago the same cultures that these religions came from probably also believed fucking a goat would cure dysentery.

You mean like this bit?

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Guest Welsh_cunt
On 27/03/2017 at 1:57 AM, Fender777 said:

My view is this, Islamic culture just doesn't fit in with our beliefs and many other beliefs, it has nothing to do with color of skin or where anyone comes from. Black people from the West Indies have been coming here for many years and have never been a problem, because their culture is similar to ours and the same with people from India and other places around the world. I don't care about any religion and i am not stupid to think every muslim is barbaric but i do believe it's a clash of cultures and will always be that way, the thing is with the Islamic culture, they follow their rules and don't care where they do it and will put their own laws first above this country's laws. And any cuntbrains who thinks that's not true, open your eyes, sure there is a lot of bollocks reported but there are so many videos around the internet of various muslims saying ..basically bollocks to your laws, we will obey our own laws and fuck what your country's laws say. Those videos are not media controlled, they are videos by ordinary people like us.

We are told that it's a minority that's causing the problems, well i believe it's the other way round, that's not to say that there are some decent muslims out there, because there is and you will always have decent people in any culture. The problem here is Islam as a whole and what it represents, some of you like me have probably read some of the Quran and there are many things wrong with it to my understanding, for those who haven't, i suggest that you do and educate yourselves and read some if not all of it. It's not rocket science but it is a clash of cultures and the only way to stop it in my opinion is to have nothing to do with it.!! 

Before any smart cuntbreed says what about all the other cultures around the world, they can be seen as barbaric as well, maybe but not on the scale as Islam which is off the fucking scales.

You racist cunt! Suppose you disapprove of Caroline Lucas' foreign aid policy also, people like you ruin this country.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You racist cunt! Suppose you disapprove of Caroline Lucas' foreign aid policy also, people like you ruin this country.

The only people that ruin this country, are the Welsh. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

The only people that ruin this country, are the Welsh. 

I agree, just came back early from a holiday in Wales because we couldn't stand the Welsh. When a Welsh family go on holiday, they don't expect to hear the Welsh accent every two minutes; the Welsh are hideous.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I agree, just came back early from a holiday in Wales because we couldn't stand the Welsh. When a Welsh family go on holiday, they don't expect to hear the Welsh accent every two minutes; the Welsh are hideous.

Why on Earth did you go to Wales in the first place, DWP fenyw.

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Why on Earth did you go to Wales in the first place, DWP fenyw.

It was cheap, and now I know why. Talked to this poor cunt though who drove 6 hours from Cambridgeshire. I don't feel sorry for many people, but this cunt is probably still there, the poor, poor cunt.

12 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Ah, I see the site's leading idiot bestowed with Down's syndrome has returned.

While I didn't agree entirely with Fender's comment, in which ways was he being 'racist'?

Guest Welsh_cunt
21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, I see the site's leading idiot bestowed with Down's syndrome has returned.

While I didn't agree entirely with Fender's comment, in which ways was he being 'racist'?

He said he wouldn't bum any bloke with brown skin, or black sheep. There's no place in society for such remarks.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

This has really ruined my day that he's not dead. Just when punkape has been fucked off for another spell in the cooler with that racist bag of shite MC, this fuckstick shows up again. 

Is there no relief 

RIP cockfingers

?   Welsh, is a woman in sheep's clothing. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're not dead? Fuck.

Well i'm an islamic gypsy working at the moment as a shepherd in the hills of Wales, it's pretty much an outdoor healthy life i'm afraid. Who knows though, these sheep catch all sorts of shit and fucking them is getting harder the older I get. One slip at the edge of a cliff will be the end for me.

3 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Well i'm an islamic gypsy working at the moment as a shepherd in the hills of Wales, it's pretty much an outdoor healthy life i'm afraid. Who knows though, these sheep catch all sorts of shit and fucking them is getting harder the older I get. One slip at the edge of a cliff will be the end for me.

Your new guise of humourless self deprecation is making me gag already. If I had to choose, I'd reluctantly prefer your previous incarnation of a pig shit thick sheep shagger with an obvious retardation and a distinct possibility that you've had a brutal, forced dry bumming more than once. Up your game or fuck off, this time for good.

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your new guise of humourless self deprecation is making me gag already. If I had to choose, I'd reluctantly prefer your previous incarnation of a pig shit thick sheep shagger with an obvious retardation and a distinct possibility that you've had a brutal, forced dry bumming more than once. Up your game or fuck off, this time for good.

There's a more likely reason for your oral gagging, just take that big black dick out of your mouth and should be fine, hopefully the herpes should clear up also. I'm having a strange sort of night tonight, I feel a little stoned and in a pretty silly mood. It could be a blood pressure issue after watching the leaders debate so that could progress (just to give you a little hope). Fear not though, I don't plan on mixing with you bunch of loners on a regular basis.