CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a lobster pick set

Earl of Punkape

I inherited my solid silver Lobster pick set from a great aunt many years ago.The set provides all the essential tools for excavating a lobster in the most efficient and correct manner.I particularly like the claw meat and the shell of the crustacea makes a wonderful stock or bisque.

I've eaten Lobster all over the world and it's particularly good on Long Island and in the Channel Islands.

Anyone without a lobster pick set is a cunt. Anyone who dislikes lobster can fuck off.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I inherited my solid silver Lobster pick set from a great aunt many years ago.The set provides all the essential tools for excavating a lobster in the most efficient and correct manner.I particularly like the claw meat and the shell of the crustacea makes a wonderful stock or bisque.

I've eaten Lobster all over the world and it's particularly good on Long Island and in the Channel Islands.

Anyone without a lobster pick set is a cunt. Anyone who dislikes lobster can fuck off.

Pure, unadulterated, classic Punkape.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Ratty doesn't know how to handle lobsters, and Ape can only handle a tin opener

49 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Dunno punkers baby.  Was watching a programme featuring that urban  chef chap Hugh fernley whittingstall and he was saying that lobsters are just large woodlice and should be called large clawed sea lice

Panzerknacker  

51 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Do you use it for other creatures, such as when you've caught crabs?

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I usually buy my crabs ready dressed.....I imagine you get yours in Kings Cross...

lol.

Are all your rentboys as infected as you?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

repeat bollocks from you, if I remember correctly.

/gosub inkey$ tosser goto rem1

Guest Manky

If I had any doubt that Punkape is a total fucking spacker, which I didn't, then this nom would settle the issue once and for all.

Someone do the kind thing and fucking shoot him.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

If you inherited it rather than bought it that would imply that you and most of your relatives never owned one and as such you are confirming your underclass origins.

42 minutes ago, Manky said:

If I had any doubt that Punkape is a total fucking spacker, which I didn't, then this nom would settle the issue once and for all.

42 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have found this nom rather good, and can only put your comments down to sour grapes. Just because there are no lobsters in your local canal, only old empty pilchard tins

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have found this nom rather good, and can only put your comments down to sour grapes. Just because there are no lobsters in your local canal, only old empty pilchard tins

You would be amazed at what can be found in Manchester's canals // especially near to "the village".

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

I don't dislike lobster, but I did get food poisoning from it when I was a young lad living in the States.  I just don't eat it now, so I sold my set to a precious metal dealer.  She gave me a very nice price for it.  

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't dislike lobster, but I did get food poisoning from it when I was a young lad living in the States.  I just don't eat it now, so I sold my set to a precious metal dealer.  She gave me a very nice price for it.  

How can you definitely say the lobster gave you food poisoning?

You may not have washed your hands properly after committing a personal hygiene atrocity....

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How can you definitely say the lobster gave you food poisoning?

You may not have washed your hands properly after committing a personal hygiene atrocity....

Yep, he touched some stinking shellfish that the waiter brought out for him, serves the cunt right, they have shells on for a reason, to discourage all but the most stupid cunts from attempting to eat them...

If you need a hammer, pair of pliers and a fork, I think that's gods way of saying "for fucks sake... don't you get it?"

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yep, he touched some stinking shellfish that the waiter brought out for him, serves the cunt right, they have shells on for a reason, to discourage all but the most stupid cunts from attempting to eat them...

If you need a hammer, pair of pliers and a fork, I think that's gods way of saying "for fucks sake... don't you get it?"

You must be Jewish.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Punkape said:

You must be Jewish.

Well, apart from RACIST!!!

... what the fuck does that mean?

1 minute ago, nocti said:

The only pick I want to see heading towards your already fucked visage is an icepick, Spunkers, you blithering cunt. Even by your mariana low standards this is utterly woeful. Get a grip you stupid fucking chutter

Got it on the right thread now I see....

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

The only pick I want to see heading towards your already fucked visage is an icepick, Spunkers, you blithering cunt. Even by your mariana low standards this is utterly woeful. Get a grip you stupid fucking chutter

Spunky's worst nightmare...

TuHj3Wz.png