CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a lobster pick set

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, nocti said:

As if having so many admins wasn't bad enough, have we got fucking prefects now?

No, I'm just easily confused, and glad to see someone else is as bad...

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yep, he touched some stinking shellfish that the waiter brought out for him, serves the cunt right, they have shells on for a reason, to discourage all but the most stupid cunts from attempting to eat them...

If you need a hammer, pair of pliers and a fork, I think that's gods way of saying "for fucks sake... don't you get it?"

Very funny ding baby 

Panzerknacker 

53 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fucking stinks like it's rotten even when fresh. Filthy food for fucktards. I am alergic to all shellfish anyway, utter dirt.

You should be force fed rotten shellfish mixed with detritus from the blocked bilges of a Grimsby trawler staffed by AIDS ridden gay sailors with dysentery.

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should be force fed rotten shellfish mixed with detritus from the blocked bilges of a Grimsby trawler staffed by AIDS ridden gay sailors with dysentery.

You're going to be back in the cooler soon, I guarantee it.

21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A very, very specific punishment, Punkers. I see you've started back on your AIDS subroutine again - didn't take long.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

You should be stabbed repeatedly about the face and neck.

Guest Alfie Noakes
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You could get that done for yourself in Kings by a giant Octopus if you purchased the right drugs from your rent boy......

lol.

You screeching buffoon, Kings? Where? You gibbering wreck, you make little sense at the best of times but this is the work of a 1% functioning brain, did you eat a lot of infected beef you CJD ridden sponge brained clammy poof?

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You screeching buffoon, Kings? Where? You gibbering wreck, you make little sense at the best of times but this is the work of a 1% functioning brain, did you eat a lot of infected beef you CJD ridden sponge brained clammy poof?

Dont know about infected beef, but he's certainly had a lot of injected pork....

Guest Lady Penelope
On 28/03/2017 at 10:37 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Come on Alfie, at least the cunts added in a new gosub routine with a random integer to spice things up a bit...

Is he using BBC Basic

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/28/2017 at 0:38 PM, Punkape said:

How can you definitely say the lobster gave you food poisoning?

You may not have washed your hands properly after committing a personal hygiene atrocity....

I saw an ad for a telly programme saying they have been able to get DNA out of the shroud of turin in the search for truth of Jesus' existencde.  I think they'll find it/s your DNA after a week long wank fest, you disgusting, blasphemous cunt!!!

16 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I saw an ad for a telly programme saying they have been able to get DNA out of the shroud of turin in the search for truth of Jesus' existencde.  I think they'll find it/s your DNA after a week long wank fest, you disgusting, blasphemous cunt!!!

Blasphemous lower class oik....

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The shroud is a fake created by Leonardo da Vinci using early light sensitive pigments. He gave it to the church (relics made the church a lot of money) so he could carry on disecting human cadavers, which they considered heresey at the time.

It has been handled a lot and contaminated by fire there cannot be any proof of anything from the DNA unless it has some kind of holy signature to it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The shroud is a fake created by Leonardo da Vinci using early light sensitive pigments. He gave it to the church (relics made the church a lot of money) so he could carry on disecting human cadavers, which they considered heresey at the time.

It has been handled a lot and contaminated by fire there cannot be any proof of anything from the DNA unless it has some kind of holy signature to it.

Or the usual mixture of bodily fluids and waste that Punky is known to carry and transmit.  

11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Mm..think the earliest sample taken from it was a pollen grain from 14th century. .but it makes a good yarn 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..think the earliest sample taken from it was a pollen grain from 14th century. .but it makes a good yarn 

Panzerknacker 

He used old cloth to make it look authentic. He was a master artist who would have realised that new cloth would be too obvious. Your punnery is awful

Pansiesareknackered

On 28 March 2017 at 9:16 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Fucking stinks like it's rotten even when fresh. Filthy food for fucktards. I am alergic to all shellfish anyway, utter dirt.

I'm not allergic, but I wholeheartedly agree. I'm not eating anything that hangs around the end of sewage outlet pipes and consumes undigested bits of sweet corn from human faeces.