CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a lobster pick set

Earl of Punkape

On 28 March 2017 at 9:52 AM, Punkape said:

I inherited my solid silver Lobster pick set from a great aunt many years ago.The set provides all the essential tools for excavating a lobster in the most efficient and correct manner.I particularly like the claw meat and the shell of the crustacea makes a wonderful stock or bisque.

I've eaten Lobster all over the world and it's particularly good on Long Island and in the Channel Islands.

Anyone without a lobster pick set is a cunt. Anyone who dislikes lobster can fuck off.

I've got a lobster eatting set punkers- a sharped screwdriver and a claw hammer. I'd be happy to demonstrate them on your skull-PM me your postcode and I'll be round x

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got a lobster eatting set punkers- a sharped screwdriver and a claw hammer. I'd be happy to demonstrate them on your skull-PM me your postcode and I'll be round x

claw hammer, I see what you did there - lol!

Guest Lady Penelope
On 28/03/2017 at 9:52 AM, Punkape said:

I inherited my solid silver Lobster pick set from a great aunt many years ago.The set provides all the essential tools for excavating a lobster in the most efficient and correct manner.I particularly like the claw meat and the shell of the crustacea makes a wonderful stock or bisque.

I've eaten Lobster all over the world and it's particularly good on Long Island and in the Channel Islands.

Anyone without a lobster pick set is a cunt. Anyone who dislikes lobster can fuck off.

I don't like lobsters as individuals and would not like one to move into my care home.

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Trawling through my old posts looking for opportunities to make cretinous comments? You’re a strange little wanker.

The worst thing about any thread that Punkape pops up on is the inevitable arrival of his cretinous sycophant, Withers. 

Guest Ollyboro
21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The worst thing about any thread that Punkape pops up on is the inevitable arrival of his cretinous sycophant, Withers. 

Can't agree with that. The worst thing about any thread Spunkers pops up on is the fact it proves he's still breathing.

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It appears I suffered a heart attack last night. You’ll be pleased to know the team at St Barts are looking after me very nicely. 

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

It appears I suffered a heart attack last night. You’ll be pleased to know the team at St Barts are looking after me very nicely. 

I've never known anyone to bounce back after being on the receiving end of the sort of thorough character assassination you endured yesterday.

The fact that you've logged back in and only suffered a mild instead of fatal heart attack is testament to your endurance.

I hope that this has taught you a valuable lesson and you'll try to be a little less fucking shit in future.

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Are you sure it isn't AIDS?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What ward are you on? I know a few of the health care staff in the cardio unit up there. I'll ask them to take special care of you. 

A defibrillator while in proper rhythm would be nice!  Or just send a proper electric chair and finish the repulsive cunt.  

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Can't agree with that. The worst thing about any thread Spunkers pops up on is the fact it proves he's still breathing.

You’re having a laugh obviously. The fake poshboy is the mainstay of this site. He sets them up and the saddos knock them down. He is the straight man from every 1970’s “comedy” duo.

He is Ernie Wise, Mike Winters, Sid Little, Tommy Cannon and untold other sub X factor cunts i’ve long since forgotten.

Admittedly, pretending to be a snobby poshboy isn’t much of a talent but if the audience laps it up you’re on to a winner.

I hope the cunt is getting paid for his efforts. It’s only fair.

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You’re having a laugh obviously. The fake poshboy is the mainstay of this site. He sets them up and the saddos knock them down. He is the straight man from every 1970’s “comedy” duo.

He is Ernie Wise, Mike Winters, Sid Little, Tommy Cannon and untold other sub X factor cunts i’ve long since forgotten.

Admittedly, pretending to be a snobby poshboy isn’t much of a talent but if the audience laps it up you’re on to a winner.

Is Stavros your hard straight man?  

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You on the minimum gave Dewdith?

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 3/28/2017 at 9:52 AM, Lord Punkape said:

Is it available on the NHS to deal with a serious case of crabs? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't ever address punkape again.

Its safe to say the majority of the puntership would happily smash you in the face with a broken house brick coated in dog shit

Nighty Night and Sleep Tight You Old Cunt. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

What I find most interesting about this topic, is it was started by a cunt who mistakes lobster for pubic lice on steroids who is then arse licked by cunts who can't ever find the word lobster on their trips to maccy D's and get a right kicking in public when seen in daylight.  They wouldn't know a lobster pick if one was used to stab them in the fucking eyes.  

• 2 months later...