CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fergus Wilson

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja

He's right about plumbers quotes though, and we've had a back door smashed in (careful now!) by a tenants ex after he got pissed and heard she was shagging some other poor ugly cunt...

No comment on the other issue....

Guest Ollyboro

Fair play to him. If he doesn't want his houses smelling of curry he should ban coloured cunts and let his properties out to  white cunts. After all, it's not as if white Brits eat curry, is it?

All landlords are cunts,so much money and yet the cunts still want more.Put it back into the economy you greedy wankers,spend it having a good time,you only live once you cuntstick.Nobody should be able to collect houses like postage stamps.Hope the cunt dies choking on a chicken jalfrezi,cooked by a black, single parent out of work plumber

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

All landlords are cunts,so much money and yet the cunts still want more.Put it back into the economy you greedy wankers,spend it having a good time,you only live once you cuntstick.Nobody should be able to collect houses like postage stamps.Hope the cunt dies choking on a chicken jalfrezi,cooked by a black, single parent out of work plumber

What have landlords got to do with this nomination ?

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

What have landlords got to do with this nomination ?

Fergus Wilson:Britain's biggest buy to-let landlord.....now repeat that back after me,I wanna make sure you understand

Guest Alfie Noakes
55 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should have said that at the beginning of the thread you useless, fat sod.

At least it wasn't a load of waffling, long winded, insommnia curing drivel like yours usually are.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

He's right about plumbers quotes though, and we've had a back door smashed in (careful now!) by a tenants ex after he got pissed and heard she was shagging some other poor ugly cunt...

No comment on the other issue....

You're doing it wrong ding, plumbers don't fix doors, you need a joiner. They all have one thing in common though, they all sick their teeth.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

You're doing it wrong ding, plumbers don't fix doors, you need a joiner. They all have one thing in common though, they all sick their teeth.

Some of the videos Fender lent me about them nuns had plumbers who sorted out their back doors...

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a total cunt. Ugly fat faced one at that. Probably won't do his business much good, hopefully, being against the law and all.

Bollocks, I am with Fergus 100% on this.  He has the right to protect his investments. I have been on the receiving end of smelly tenants. Only last year I let Frank have one of my gites, and even now the smell of stale jiz and diarrhea pervade the place. A coloured plumber did eventually manage to get the wig out of the 'U'bend, using a lobster pick ( his name was Alfiodobo Noakaboogo and he drove a Citroen van ).

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Some of the videos Fender lent me about them nuns had plumbers who sorted out their back doors...

Dirty habits, the pair of you.

48 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bollocks, I am with Fergus 100% on this.  He has the right to protect his investments. I have been on the receiving end of smelly tenants. Only last year I let Frank have one of my gites, and even now the smell of stale jiz and diarrhea pervade the place. A coloured plumber did eventually manage to get the wig out of the 'U'bend, using a lobster pick ( his name was Alfiodobo Noakaboogo and he drove a Citroen van ).

Out of likes

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If I was Fergus I would be more worried about all the human excrement that will be daubed all over the walls when the next Negro Water Service Engineer vacates one of his Properties.

Does the tight cunt not want to spend any money on his properties by doing something sensible like installing extractor hoods over the ovens rather than make himself look like one of the cunts that regularly posts on here. That said, I would do the same. Nothing to do with the smell of curries its just that I would do what UKGov is failing to do and exclude these freaky alternative religion types. Klingons only in my rentals I'm afraid.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Said the Citroen van owner.

Do you hang garlic in the cab ?

If I had this theoritical Citroen it would only be to ward off cunts like you.