CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laura Kuenssberg on Brexit

Guest Lady Penelope

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

BBC News, is Old News. The BBC showed their true colours by covering-up Nonces: Saville, Harris, King etc. etc. etc. & etc.

Their employees are all closeted perverts. 

It might be worth you applying for  a job there then, you would certainly fit in. You could be on Countryfile, talking about angling, you boring cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

It might be worth you applying for  a job there then, you would certainly fit in. You could be on Countryfile, talking about angling, you boring cunt.

Stop being daft... and try to control your s  pace bar.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

BBC News, is Old News. The BBC showed their true colours by covering-up Nonces: Saville, Harris, King etc. etc. etc. & etc.

Their employees are all closeted perverts. 

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope Ellie Harrison is a pervert, that would suit me good and proper!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

He thinks it's Reverse...

...would appear that his scrote is not the only thing that's withered. 

Guest N/A
On 01/05/2017 at 9:53 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

I still think that you would slip her one.

Right royally up her dirt box.....and then throw the ropes over her gurning face!

Guest N/A
On 01/05/2017 at 11:39 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely enough, complaints about Kuenssberg's impartiality have been about alleged anti Labour bias. For my money one should pay attention to Norman Smith, the BBC's assistant political editor. He's at his best when reporting from the Houses of Parliament where he seems to have a keen sense of what's going on within the Westminster bubble.

Yes....however they never actually report that Kuntsberg and her type are often fucking their way through Westminster and administering cum soaked blow jobs to gain any snippet of useless information they can.  They all go to the parties and wine and dine each other and fuck each other constantly.  But none of that makes the news......mmmmh wonder why?

9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Right royally up her dirt box.....and then throw the ropes over her gurning face!

You silver tongued old devil mon cunt and they say romance is dead. Is that what you tell all your victims? Learning to speak dog paid off there didn't it.

Guest N/A
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You silver tongued old devil mon cunt and they say romance is dead. Is that what you tell all your victims? Learning to speak dog paid off there didn't it.

I'm a romantic at heart really.  All this cunt talk is just a front.  I'm a big softy really and I always treat my lady friends properly.   One should never smash the back doors in without an proper introduction and a how do you do.  After that it's throat fucking and brutal rough analizing ending for my enjoyment only in a truely degradating manner.  What more could a lady ask for on a night out..... the bill.  Now that would be perfect.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I'm a romantic at heart really.  All this cunt talk is just a front.  I'm a big softy really and I always treat my lady friends properly.   One should never smash the back doors in without an proper introduction and a how do you do.  After that it's throat fucking and brutal rough analizing ending for my enjoyment only in a truely degradating manner.  What more could a lady ask for on a night out..... the bill.  Now that would be perfect.

A towel?  A clean towel that is...

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Calling @DrCunt and @Last Cunt Standing to the main board to explain themselves.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Calling @DrCunt and @Last Cunt Standing to the main board to explain themselves.

I couldn’t help myself, Baws. The cunt said the foot-faced Geordie bint Steph “Business News” McGovern was much easier on the eye than Laura K, so I had to smash him in the mouth with a bottle of Amaretto. 

My views on the aesthetics of TV newsreaders are well established here. 

• 6 months later...
Guest TheLeaveCunt

I fucking despise this blonde cunt - Remain cunts like her who are in the media claiming to be impartial, but who actually aren’t impartial at all, should be pistol-whipped to unconsciousness and left in the gutter for dogs and tramps to piss on . . . . . repeatedly!

She is almost as much of a cunt as that fucker Yvette Cooper, who is only famous for sucking Ed Ball’s cock, and being more annoying than thrush!

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

I fucking despise this blonde cunt - Remain cunts like her who are in the media claiming to be impartial, but who actually aren’t impartial at all, should be pistol-whipped to unconsciousness and left in the gutter for dogs and tramps to piss on . . . . . repeatedly!

She is almost as much of a cunt as that fucker Yvette Cooper, who is only famous for sucking Ed Ball’s cock, and being more annoying than thrush!

A word of advice....if you've been here before, and I strongly suspect that is the case, Roops will eviscerate any cunt running multi ID's. 

That said, I like your thinking!  

On 31/08/2018 at 11:11, The Bishop said:

One minute they're discussing the vicissitudes of using extracorporeal circulation by means of an oxygenator during cardiac surgery, and next whether some tart is an ugly munter or not. The reason I'm glad I don't attend medical conferences anymore.  Now, where's Pens bedpan?

Guest judgetwi
On 30/03/2017 at 09:50, Guest Lady Penelope said:

Assuming that she gets an annual salary of about £250k plus lots of little jobs on the side, surely we can expect more from this little sexpot, rather than a few lines that could have been written by a 12 year old back in the 1960s

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39438982

Much as I hate this remoaning bitch couldn’t your “few lines” jibe be applied to your total reliance on the BBC website?

To be fair at least you’re not getting paid 250k of my fucking money so good luck to you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheLeaveCunt
On 14/03/2019 at 16:59, Wizardsleeve said:

A word of advice....if you've been here before, and I strongly suspect that is the case, Roops will eviscerate any cunt running multi ID's. 

That said, I like your thinking!  

I’m a first timer . . . . only discovered this beauty of a forum recently . . . 

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well if you're a recent arrival, you won't be aware of the usual CC greeting of drink blench then will you twat

Been on the Blanch again, have you!

On 01/05/2017 at 16:02, Eric Cuntman said:

Clarkson as Director General of the BBC would get them back on track, failing that let's have him, Hammond and May back on Top Gear. The latest incarnation with Joey from Friends and the ethnic brothers is total shite, I'd rather watch the old ones on Dave.

Once the eu directive that stops all cars exceeding the speed limit is implemented Top Gear will be such a hoot. Lamborghini v Ferrari v Porsche ‘ Which can get to 20 mph quickest?’ James May roadtests the new disabled scooter and Hammond tells how he walked away from his latest low speed crash, and Clarkson decides that coming back was a big mistake and chins the producer he threatened last time. Happy days eh? Fucking cunts. The Stig reveals himself to be Stephen Hawking who’se faked his own death as if anyone gives a fuck and Sadiq Khan announces that pushbikes have failed his new emission tests and will be taxed accordingly. Who said things couldn’t get better?

Has she ever interviewed Lembit Opik? Or has she ever been seen with the banana faced libtard cunt. No, because the Bum Bandit Copulation have a LGBT quota to fill and these two are made for the job. Same fucking person, no doubt about it. If anybody who wasn’t a complete Cunt tuned into the BBC by accident they would have been rumbled by now.