Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

On 2017-6-9 at 9:15 PM, Witheredscrote said:

You are an idiot....lol

However, I do not get put in the cooler.

Fucking gutted I missed it. Shit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

I see Rick has coolered Punkers for putting up two threads about jihadi cunts but doesn't get coolered fir constantly going on your poofs, golf clubs and the Catholic Church.

Doesn't make sense. 

Yes...well, I suspect night following day doesn't make sense to you either...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes...well, I suspect night following day doesn't make sense to you either...

Of course night follows day, everyone knows that but it's ok, you don't have to explain to us how it all works. 

What else doesn't make sense is why you and Rick are mods. 

I bet even you can't explain that universal mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes...well, I suspect night following day doesn't make sense to you either...

Ban the cheeky little cunt, roops. It makes my heart sink every time I login and see him pursuing his relentless, poorly grammared vendetta against you and rick. 

He's even turned RK against you, you know, the one who used to draw you pictures, and I just don't think it's fair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Ban the cheeky little cunt, roops. It makes my heart sink every time I login and see him pursuing his relentless, poorly grammared vendetta against you and rick. 

He's even turned RK against you, you know, the one who used to draw you pictures, and I just don't think it's fair. 

Stop kissing arse you little grass. Just because they banned your little gang you running scared now. As for RK,he can think for himself and Rick is spelt with a capital R you retard.

So to stop your heart sinking,stop logging in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Ban the cheeky little cunt, roops. It makes my heart sink every time I login and see him pursuing his relentless, poorly grammared vendetta against you and rick. 

He's even turned RK against you, you know, the one who used to draw you pictures, and I just don't think it's fair. 

Keep your fucking shit stirring comments to yourself, you sad cunt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Ban the cheeky little cunt, roops. It makes my heart sink every time I login and see him pursuing his relentless, poorly grammared vendetta against you and rick. 

He's even turned RK against you, you know, the one who used to draw you pictures, and I just don't think it's fair. 

My early work depicting you as a dwarf was entirely self motivated. In fact Withers has never asked me for a special commission, unlike you, whom I distinctly remember asking for a picture of yourself wiping your arse on a French (white) flag.

I have never drawn for anyone but myself. In fact I haven't even drawn another member other than Roops since Cuntybaws made me publicly wet myself with weed induced paranoia.

Rest assured I "value" you both equally. Stop fighting over me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit you were replying to Roops. Withers was just butting in like a cunt. 

Oh well. You can still both fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Stop kissing arse you little grass. Just because they banned your little gang you running scared now. As for RK,he can think for himself and Rick is spelt with a capital R you retard.

So to stop your heart sinking,stop logging in.

snatch, my little man, we used you whenever we pleased and you had no idea, now withers has you wrapped around his goose-anus befouled little finger and it's embarrassing, I almost feel sorry for you. 

As for the use of a capital letter when addressing cunts; feel free to check when I have ever done this, it's something I do to piss off lesser cunts, and you're/your the one who rises to my bait the most. 

Now, wind your pencil neck in and get a fucking grip, your stupidity is grating on me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

snatch, my little man, we used you whenever we pleased and you had no idea, now withers has you wrapped around his goose-anus befouled little finger and it's embarrassing, I almost feel sorry for you. 

As for the use of a capital letter when addressing cunts; feel free to check when I have ever done this, it's something I do to piss off lesser cunts, and you're/your the one who rises to my bait the most. 

Now, wind your pencil neck in and get a fucking grip, your stupidity is grating on me. 

Is that all you can come up with after 4 hours of thinking about it? Pathetic. I notice how you accuse others of wrapping others around fingers when it was yourself that was firmly wrapped around Decs and Stickers little penises. You throw a lot of stones for someone who lives in a glass house. How is the grass growing anyway?

May I suggest you wind your little neck and fuck off. You really are an annoying prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Is that all you can come up with after 4 hours of thinking about it? Pathetic. I notice how you accuse others of wrapping others around fingers when it was yourself that was firmly wrapped around Decs and Stickers little penises. You throw a lot of stones for someone who lives in a glass house. How is the grass growing anyway?

May I suggest you wind your little neck and fuck off. You really are an annoying prick.

Put your fucking hand bags down you pair of cunts. This thread is about punkape and the continuing love affair the mods have with the horrible little turd. Withers, you can fuck off 'an all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/06/2017 at 11:45 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Put your fucking hand bags down you pair of cunts. This thread is about punkape and the continuing love affair the mods have with the horrible little turd. Withers, you can fuck off 'an all.

Yeah, but he started it.

And yeah, withers, kill yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Back on track, punkape is an obsequious pompous trolling turd.

A shit stabbing, cum guzzling, back scuttling, cock smoking, AIDS spreading, homo bag of shit who's persona was once funny but now just boring and 100% predictable. Oh, and he's a poof as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Punkers has just started a 4 day stretch. Surely he must be on first name terms with the staff by now. Maybe, just maybe it is the only way Roops can get him alone in a room, she is very fond of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Life inside the cooler for the trolling little shit. LOL.

Fuck Off!

It's actually more fun witnessing Roops and Rick putting him in!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's actually more fun witnessing Roops and Rick putting him in!  

Did he do a high pitched squeal when they put him in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Did he do a high pitched squeal when they put him in?

That;s his normal method of expression.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×