CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Camel Toe skids.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I may get myself a few of these as toast racks for xmas gifts.

Do they only supply the CTC 0069-666 single-slit model, or can order a six-flapped deluxe? 

It's a good question.  With the impressive advancements made in latex prosthetics of the female genitalia in the last decade or so, you'd think they'd have extra long flap designs available.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's a good question.  With the impressive advancements made in latex prosthetics of the female genitalia in the last decade or so, you'd think they'd have extra long flap designs available.  

... and had gone horizontal perhaps? 'twould be fun listening to them slide down a banister.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

... and had gone horizontal perhaps? 'twould be fun listening to them slide down a banister.  

It should be considered false advertising.  Imagine some poor bloke seeing a bird on full display, only to get her out of her tight pants to discover a pair of old gran knickers with one of these over them.  Talk about a mood killer.  A wasted ruphie and precious time!  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

It should be considered false advertising.  Imagine some poor bloke seeing a bird on full display, only to get her out of her tight pants to discover a pair of old gran knickers with one of these over them.  Talk about a mood killer.  A wasted ruphie and precious time!  

Oi... Have you been fucking my wife?  CUNT!

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Slander me no more, sir!  Provide evidence!!

Well, you're wearing my socks for one thing, and besides the Mrs told me all about 'that little problem' of yours. It could only be you. See you in court.

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Make sure you sue the fuckers for copyright infringement when they bring one out and call it 'The Wizardsleeve Extra'.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Couple of shredded wheat is much better. More defined. Er.....So some woman I overheard in Costa coffee say. 

And probably more absorbant if there is any fluid leakage during the 28 days. But won't they look though you comb your public hair? Who the fuck combs their public hair?

I don't mind the Vorderman cunt. She seems homely and wholesome enough, but it's a pity her fanny's shaped a Raleigh Chopper saddle. The thigh-gap's there, but she looks like she's participated in a prolonged fisting session with Kenny Everett's Brother Lee Love. Here's one for the ladies. Admit it, girls...you're getting a bit moist, aren't you?

IMG_4775.PNG

Guest Lady Penelope
On 19/04/2017 at 6:52 PM, Punkape said:

These bizarre "undergarments" will no doubt be a boon to the transbender community once they have tied all their tackle in or had it removed........

Perhaps Manky could tell us if they are being worn on Canal St yet ?

lol.

Yes you are wearing them after doing a "tuck".