CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Foreign aid budget

Eddie

I'm glad to see the 'untouchable' foreign aid budget being looked at, finally. The nearly 13 billion annul tax funded handout, spent on who knows what,needs to be stopped.I'd rather, though, that they'd considered this before cutting welfare budgets, setting welfare caps and persuading local authorities to cut services.

It makes no sense to reduce the living standards of the poor in Britain while handing over billions to corrupt foreign governments to 'Enhance' our world standing.

We gave 4 million to North Korea last year, with absolutely  no idea on what the money was spent on. Somalia received more than £120 million worth of aid, despite real concerns that money could be hijacked by terrorist groups linked to Al-Qaeda and Isis. Pakistan received £374 million, Afghanistan £300 million and Nigeria £263 million, although a prince in Nigeria has offered me all the money back if i just send £120 to cover the bacs transfer.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm glad to see the 'untouchable' foreign aid budget being looked at, finally. The nearly 13 billion annul tax funded handout, spent on who knows what,needs to be stopped.I'd rather, though, that they'd considered this before cutting welfare budgets, setting welfare caps and persuading local authorities to cut services.

It makes no sense to reduce the living standards of the poor in Britain while handing over billions to corrupt foreign governments to 'Enhance' our world standing.

We gave 4 million to North Korea last year, with absolutely  no idea on what the money was spent on. Somalia received more than £120 million worth of aid, despite real concerns that money could be hijacked by terrorist groups linked to Al-Qaeda and Isis. Pakistan received £374 million, Afghanistan £300 million and Nigeria £263 million, although a prince in Nigeria has offered me all the money back if i just send £120 to cover the bacs transfer.

I'd be interested to see the source of your data and be surprised if the uk gave North Korea any money whatsoever considering we're still at war with this Stalinist hellhole. I'm also surprised you object to this money going to curry munchers to improve the squalor of your imaginary hols. I see India isn't included in the list but Pakistan is so I suggest you fuck off there next time as I hear the locals are a charming bunch and would be in awre of your pink pot belly, obligatory gold chain(s), von dutch wardrobe and wilko flip flops as you sunned yourself next to the raw sewerage outlet.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd be interested to see the source of your data and be surprised if the uk gave North Korea any money whatsoever considering we're still at war with this Stalinist hellhole. I'm also surprised you object to this money going to curry munchers to improve the squalor of your imaginary hols. I see India isn't included in the list but Pakistan is so I suggest you fuck off there next time as I hear the locals are a charming bunch and would be in awre of your pink pot belly, obligatory gold chain(s), von dutch wardrobe and wilko flip flops as you sunned yourself next to the raw sewerage outlet.

Nice one Lurkio; it was in the Telegraph, although not in the Daily Star so you probably missed it.

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Cunting aside Eduardo, I essentially agree. Both India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons and more conventional stuff to level mt Everest so perhaps they could spend a little less on these. India also has a space program which I doubt will benefit the slums of Bombay. Nigeria has the biggest oil reserves outside the Middle East so they can piss off, same as Venezuela 

Guest Fatty
23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thought you was dead??????????????????

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill Gates says that the UK should not cut its foreign age budget.

9 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Our foreign aid policy needs a fucking good looking at too. Why should socially and technically advanced nations work their arses off just so backward cunts can keep living in the stone age. All the foreign aid in the world will not drag Afghanistan or Somalia into the modern age.

If I was ocker, I'd want the gov to bulk up the navy patrols up north to stop the bastards from Indonesia and other shit holes turning the territory into another version of said shit holes. The tiger sharks and crocs up there must be well fed however

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Our foreign aid policy needs a fucking good looking at too. Why should socially and technically advanced nations work their arses off just so backward cunts can keep living in the stone age. All the foreign aid in the world will not drag Afghanistan or Somalia into the modern age.

Oddly in many respects Afghanistan was in the modern world before we fucked it up by helping the Taliban warlords back in the 1980s and 1990s.

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We gave 4 million to North Korea last year, with absolutely  no idea on what the money was spent on.

Young Kim used it to fill his freezers with cream cakes and Greggs pasties.

4 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Thought you was dead??????????????????

Not quite unfortunately, whatever he caught in India laid him up for a while, my bet it was crabs or anal warts. Either that or he got banged up over there for being a cunt to the locals and arse rapped constantly in some black hole of Calcutta 

It's about having influence on the world stage

Well that and ensuring nice holiday destinations for superannuated MP's, where the hottentots can still be made to chivvy for 'massa' and a young Arab boy called Raoul will do their every bidding.

This posting has just made Punkape cum like Godzilla BTW.

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's about having influence on the world stage

Well that and ensuring nice holiday destinations for superannuated MP's, where the hottentots can still be made to chivvy for 'massa' and a young Arab boy called Raoul will do their every bidding.

This posting has just made Punkape cum like Godzilla BTW.

Poor old punkers, seems everyone has twigged he's a deviant brown hatter saving up for a weeks holiday somewhere in South East Asia 

30 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You should sort out your exploited Aboriginee people first before worrying about foreign cunts......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Bill Gates says that the UK should not cut its foreign age budget.

A billionaire Yank telling English people what to do with their money? I'm shocked.

Bill is more than welcome to replace any lost funding with his own money. Twat could buy Somalia, North Korea, and most of fucking Greece if he fancied. Ginger cunt.

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A billionaire Yank telling English people what to do with their money? I'm shocked.

Bill is more than welcome to replace any lost funding with his own money. Twat could buy Somalia, North Korea, and most of fucking Greece if he fancied. Ginger cunt.

To be fair Bill Gates, together with Warren Buffett has handed over $44 Billion to charitable trusts. The annual UK foreign aid budget is approximately £12 Billion.

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Spose the logic is help them stay where they are instead of floating twords your door 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

To be fair Bill Gates, together with Warren Buffett has handed over $44 Billion to charitable trusts. The annual UK foreign aid budget is approximately £12 Billion.

Exactly. If it's so important to him, why doesn't he pick up the bill. He clearly can.

This is what pisses me off about the ultra rich, they donate vast amounts of wealth and use it as a platform to then talk down to people with real jobs and real financial issues. You're considered a bit of a prick if you go on about how much spare change you put in the Sooty (or is it sweep?) jar at the local newsagents, so how come it's always the first defence used by the rich whenever anyone tells them to shut their mouths?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Spose the logic is help them stay where they are instead of floating twords your door 

Panzerknacker 

If I was in charge we'd cave in that shitty channel tunnel and place automated SAM batteries all along the coast set to fire on any unregistered vessel. Vote Roadkill 2017.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There wa s a lad called Warren who worked in the buffet at Crewe .. we used to call him Rabbit.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Exactly. If it's so important to him, why doesn't he pick up the bill. He clearly can.

This is what pisses me off about the ultra rich, they donate vast amounts of wealth and use it as a platform to then talk down to people with real jobs and real financial issues. You're considered a bit of a prick if you go on about how much spare change you put in the Sooty (or is it sweep?) jar at the local newsagents, so how come it's always the first defence used by the rich whenever anyone tells them to shut their mouths?

Well, Gates is entitled to voice an opinion like any other person, moreover unlike many exceedingly rich people who only make donations at black tie social events he has made arrangements to transfer 95% of his wealth to charitable endowments - I think that this qualifies him to speak on the matter. I'm not saying he is right or wrong just that he has a better grasp on international aid than most individuals.