CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corner Shop Owners/Workers.

Guest 'eavensabove

4 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I know I'm new here, but there did seem to be a lot of bullshit posted over the last couple of days about watches that made no fucking sense. No fucking sense at all.

tibbs graph.png

Marvellous, a statistician in our midst, perhaps you could provide a Pie Chart detailing the proportion of Punkapes contributions that contain the words:- Peasant..Oik..Herpees..Aids and Pervert. Ta very much.

• Like 1

Guest Terry Tibbs
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's Quincy isn't it? 

It's not Quincy, it's not Decimus, it's not Bill (Bill is Spanky), read back his first post and it's obvious. I've been here before but no one has guessed correctly yet.

37 minutes ago, Admin said:

Show your correct IP address or leave.

I don't think I will be doing that. Shut your fucking gob before I shit in your hat, you scrub wearing Irish cunt.

7 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I know I'm new here, but there did seem to be a lot of bullshit posted over the last couple of days about watches that made no fucking sense. No fucking sense at all.

tibbs graph.png

But with an amazing like to post ratio for a "newbie", do a pie chart of that.

Oh, and fuck off Bill.

Just now, Terry Tibbs said:

It's not Quincy, it's not Decimus, it's not Bill (Bill is Spanky), read back his first post and it's obvious. I've been here before but no one has guessed correctly yet.

I don't think I will be doing that. Shut your fucking gob before I shit in your hat, you scrub wearing Irish cunt.

Oh, and fuck off Bill.

Extremecunt? Off the meth?

Guest Spanky

I dunno who the fuck Bill is. I stumbled upon this site only the other day whilst idly googling "Jeremy Vine is a Cunt!" after reading an article about him milking that road rage nonsense. Jeremy Vine is a cunt and fuck off!

5 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Oh, and fuck off Bill.

poor white trash

10 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Oh, and fuck off Bill.

Oh hang on, there's a whiff of Bubba here.

Guest Spanky
24 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Oh, and fuck off Bil

To be fair, the stuff about hats was funny.

pie chart.png

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh hang on, there's a whiff of Bubba here.

I for one say, let's leave Tibbs alone. He aint so bad in his new guise, but then again what does Spanky know? A Pie for a Pie, I think it is. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't been overcome with the compulsion to sharpen any axes or machetes yet, so I'm assuming it's not Fwank. But you never know..

Has anybody been told yet to fuck off and die??? It isn't Frank, though I'd stake my life on it that it could be. 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I for one say, let's leave Tibbs alone. He aint so bad in his new guise, but then again what does Spanky know? A Pie for a Pie, I think it is. 

He's bloody good at graphs though, the Pie chart was even funnier than the bar chart. I can't fucking wait for a Venn diagram!

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's bloody good at graphs though, the Pie chart was even funnier than the bar chart. I can't fucking wait for a Venn diagram!

Here's a chart if you want one...

23db7620-4c8a-012d-1234-0050569439b1.jpg

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What's an IP address ?  

Is it somewhere you go for a slash ?

You only go into a "cottage" and it's always for more than a slash.

31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've been playing golf all weekend at my exclusive club.

You wouldn't get into my club because we don't let oiks or peasants in.

lol.

Is "golf" a euphemism for a bunch of loony middle-aged poofters running around in a field dressed as 17th century French nobility (complete with powdered wigs) and trying their hardest to fit a nine iron head first into one another's prolapsed arseholes? I'm beginning to think it is, Punky.

• Like 1