CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest N/A

I know we troll this old one out every year. But it simply wouldn't be May if it wasn't for Mrs McCann showing her slightly pained but alluring expression on our screens, with those slender limbs and pert firm breasts.  10 years on, and I would still plough the shit out of her.

Did they ever find the kid?

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

I know we troll this old one out every year. But it simply wouldn't be May if it wasn't for Mrs McCann showing her slightly pained but alluring expression on our screens, with those slender limbs and pert firm breasts.  10 years on, and I would still plough the shit out of her.

Did they ever find the kid?

No, the clue is that 'Maddie' is an anagram of 'I'm dead'.

• Like 2

Guest N/A
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, the clue is that 'Maddie' is an anagram of 'I'm dead'.

That's the one, isn't she something to do with it.   I get lost in the story thinking about what farm yard animal I would get Mrs McCann to play whilst bending over the hay bails.   I was vaguely aware some kid was involved in the news item.

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

That's the one, isn't she something to do with it.   I get lost in the story thinking about what farm yard animal I would get Mrs McCann to play whilst bending over the hay bails.   I was vaguely aware some kid was involved in the news item.

It's the husband Terry I feel sorry for, lovely bloke, always getting himself in the shit looking after that shifty Arthur Daley cunt, too nice for his own good.

Guest N/A
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the husband Terry I feel sorry for, lovely bloke, always getting himself in the shit looking after that shifty Arthur Daley cunt, too nice for his own good.

What...her indoors.   Did she do the kid.

This pair of puddle-drinking bastards have probably made as much fucking money from their daughter as the Rowling cunt made out of her short-sighted wizard poof, Harvey Proctor. They must have sold more fucking T-shirts than Motörhead by now and their chips are still shite. Wankers. I want them dead.

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

This pair of puddle-drinking bastards have probably made as much fucking money from their daughter as the Rowling cunt made out of her short-sighted wizard poof, Harvey Proctor. They must have sold more fucking T-shirts than Motörhead by now and their chips are still shite. Wankers. I want them dead.

It's their potato wedges that boil my piss Rev, they leave the skins on 'em! The lazy fucking bastards, I want them dead too.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's their potato wedges that boil my piss Rev, they leave the skins on 'em! The lazy fucking bastards, I want them dead too.

Yeah. Can't be bothered looking after their kids, can't be arsed peeling their spuds. They should be fucking electrocuted. Then set on fire, the pair of cunts. I'm undecided if I'd back-scuttle Kate posthumously, or make her tea-bag me before I hook the wistful-looking cow up to a diesel locomotive's power source. I'm all about giving.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yeah. Can't be bothered looking after their kids, can't be arsed peeling their spuds. They should be fucking electrocuted. Then set on fire, the pair of cunts. I'm undecided if I'd back-scuttle Kate posthumously, or make her tea-bag me before I hook the wistful-looking cow up to a diesel locomotive's power source. I'm all about giving.

Go for the necrophile scuttling option. If you left her alive, she'd only write a book about it afterwards and make another couple of million off the back of your hard work.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

You absolute fucking cunt MC, I just inhaled an entire rum punch that my liver could have put to better use than my fucking lungs. 

On a farmyard-related note, did you ever see the video where Sasha Gray played a naughty little lamb who couldn't control her bowels and had to be punished by the shepherdess? Top fucking banana!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What...her indoors.   Did she do the kid.

They were getting pissed in The Winchester when it all happened, or so I heard.

Guest DingTheRioja
47 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Why are plod throwing more money at it?  

Dunno, are they scousers?

This isn't me, it's real... Praia da Luz...

07486928fd2b1a96ff5a7ea04e149bc118f7fcdf

Guest Lady Penelope
58 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Why are plod throwing more money at it?  

Personal friend of Eshter McVile amongst others.

Guest nobgobbler
43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Dunno, are they scousers?

This isn't me, it's real... Praia da Luz...

07486928fd2b1a96ff5a7ea04e149bc118f7fcdf

Yeah, I noticed that on tv a couple of days ago. Seems they're a tad pissed off with the cunts.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They were getting pissed in The Winchester when it all happened, or so I heard.

Never did like the look of Boycie. He's a dead ringer for that drawing of a suspect abductor. 

From what I can tell with the McCanns it seems like they truly do want to find their kid. They just don't want the police to question them in any ways that make them uncomfortable or leave them waiting for answers whilst investigating. Because obviously their own personal needs and comforts are far more important than finding the child they left in a hotel room in a foreign country with no supervision whilst they went out to dinner. They're either guilty fuckers who killed her and made millions off the pity train after they hid her body, or shit parents who lost her through their own stupid neglect and made millions off the pity train. Either way one has to question exactly why these cunts need our pity (and cash, of course) so much.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
37 minutes ago, Neil said:

Is it too early for me to tell you what I'd do to Kate?...........I'll pop back later

No, it's never too early for some back doors Neil, go for it...!